剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
准备好了 女士们先生们 第一回合
And we're ready, ladies and gentlemen. Round one.
阿里穿白色短裤 杰里·奎里身穿蓝色短裤
Ali in the white trunks. Jerry Quarry is in the blue.
预备
Getting ready...
敲钟
There's the bell!
比赛开始
Here we go.
揍他
Whoop that ass!
耶 耶
Yeah, yeah!
是西德尼·波蒂埃 还有科雷塔
It's Sidney Poitier. And Coretta!
嘿 嘿 美女 能借下望远镜吗 谢谢
Hey, hey, Mama, you mind if I borrow your eyes, please?
没问题 不过我还要用
Sure, but I'm gonna need 'em back.
真是令人兴奋
This is exciting!
妈的骗子
Cheating Uncle Tom motherfucker.
弗兰克不会来了
Man, Frank ain't coming.
他心情不好 出事了
He in a mood. Somethin' about some.
西区的土地交易泡汤了
The land deal he had going on the West Side just went belly up.
这可是勒罗伊·约翰逊送给我的礼物 好的
This is a personal gift from Leroy Johnson... CHICKEN MAN: Okay. Okay.
他是重建后第一位进入州议会的黑人参议员
...the first Black senator in the State House since Reconstruction.
苏利 我知道
Okay, Sully, I know that.
奎里左拳正中目标
Quarry's left is finding his target.
保罗 柯尔特 把他们分开 进来
Paul, Colt, break that up! Get in there!
阻止他们 这里 这里
Shut it down, right here, right here.
把他们分开
Break it up!
把他带走
Get him outta there.
你让柯尔特和罗梅尔跟着你
I see you got Colt and Romel on your shitty detail.
为什么没让我加入呢 警探
Why didn't you ask me to be part of the team, Detective?
你要干嘛 梅森
What you want, Mason?
也许我该让你社工老婆
Maybe I should have asked your social worker wife
帮我美言几句
to speak on my behalf.
你喜欢打人 是吧
You like to beat on people, huh?
孩子 可能还打过女人
Kids. Women, too, probably.
有没有试过打一个
You ever tried with a grown man,
没戴手铐的成年男性
who wasn't wearing handcuffs?
想试试吗
You want to?
好好享受比赛吧 警探
Enjoy the fight, Detective.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you. You, too.
混♥蛋♥
Piece of shit.
好 再跟我说一遍
Okay, now, tell me one more time
我为什么要穿这身西装
why I got to be wearing this suit?
因为对我来说有点长了
'Cause it's a bit long for my taste.
下回我会去找古驰
Well, next time I'll go and I'll call Gucci and 'em. Well...
好吧 不过就是装门面的
Okay? It ain't nothin' but a little window dressing.
仅此而已 好吧
That's all it is, all right? Okay, okay. All right.
看 嘿 怎么
Look. Hey! Yeah?
就像我说的 两回合之内我会把衣服还你
Like I said, I'mma get your threads back to you inside of two rounds.
就像我说的 每个回合50美元
Like I said, brother, each round's another 50 bucks.
好 没问题 好 现在听好了
All right, I got you, I got you. All right, look here now.
好 再过一遍计划
Okay. Let's go over the plan again.
你跟我一起出去 好吧
Now you're gonna walk out there with me, okay?
我介绍你的时候 你要说什么
When I introduce you, what you gonna say?
我是参议员的得力助手
Uh, I'm the Senator's righthand man.
苏利 不是 某种程度上来说我真的是 因为他有需要
Sully... Nah! And you know I am, in a way, 'cause anything he need...
别这样 嘿 怎么了
Come on, now. Hey! What?
怎么了 不是 我说你可是高♥官♥
How come? No! I said you're the chief of staff.
好吧 你是大人物 我需要你
Okay. You're the big dog. Now, the office I need you...
苏利 苏利 有在听吗
Sully. Sully, is you listening?
在听 苏利 你真在听哈
I'm listening. Sully, are you listening?
你干嘛呢 捣鼓什么呢
Look what you're doing. You're fiddling.
跟这儿瞎鼓捣 好啦
You're fiddling yourself. Okay, okay!
好 听我说 你得记住
Okay, listen to me. You've got to remember,
城市规划发展办公室
the Office of Zoning and Development.
规划发展 没错
Zoning and Development. That's right.
阿里一拳未中
None of these punches by Ali are landing.
不 情况对阿里不利
No, not looking good for Ali...
你要拒绝 说不就行
You gotta say no. Just say no.
跟着我的指引来 苏利 你不用
Just follow my lead, Sully. You ain't got
真♥他♥妈♥不爽
Ain't this about a bitch?
嘿 我想知道拳王知不知道你这么卖♥♥力为白人做事
Hey, I wonder if the Champ know how hard you go for the white man.
我现在没空听你废话 鸡仔
I ain't got time for your bullshit right now, Chicken.
快点 从我面前消失 小流氓
Go on, get outta my face... hoodlum.
走吧 苏利 好了 来了
Come on, Sully. Oh, okay, okay. I'm coming.
嘿 弗兰克
Hey, Frank!
你觉得怎么样 阿里能赢不
What d'you think? Think Ali got this one here in the bag?
还是比赛结局已经定下了 一拳就能改变一切
Or you think the fix is in? One punch can change everything.
是啊 没说错
Yeah, I know you're right on that one.
嘿 弗兰克
Hey, Frank! Frank!
帮我个忙 我想给你引荐个人
Do me a favor, man. I gotta have you meet somebody.
我一好朋友 来吧 过来
Good friend of mine. Come on in. Come here.
嘿 弗兰克 这是我特好的朋友
Hey, Frank. Really, really good friend of mine.
是我哥们 苏利文·科尔斯
This is my man here. Uh, Sullivan Coles.
在州部门为参议员勒罗伊·约翰逊工作
He work down at the State Department for Senator Leroy Johnson.
我是参议员
I'm the chief of staff... Mmmhmm.
勒罗伊·约翰逊的幕僚长 没错
...for Senator Leroy Johnson. Yeah.
负责料理他所有需求
I take care of everything he need.
不管他要什么 我都能搞定
Whatever he need, I can get it.
弗兰克 弗兰克 他的意思是
Now, Frank, Frank, what he mean by that is,
这哥们几乎掌管整个部门
this man damn near basically running that whole department.
你需要的他都能搞定 我是说公共卫生 公共安全
You need it, he can get it. I'm talking sanitation, public safety...
你需要那个 是什么来着
You need things, uh... Uh, what is it?
房♥地♥产♥分区的事 可以找他
Uh, real estate zoning. This your man.
什么部门来着 苏利 是什么来着 是
What's that department, Sully? What is it? Uh, it's the...
快说呀 城市规划发展部
Come on now. ...Zoning and Development Department.
你是城市规划发展部的
You the man in Zoning and Development?
那咱俩得好好谈谈
Well, me and you need to rap.
我在那边遇到点问题
I'm having some issues with them.
也许你能帮我 我是苏利
Maybe you can help me. I'm Sully.
替参议员约翰逊做事
And I work for Senator Johnson.
是 没错 你知道吗
Yeah, he do. And you know what?
他是州议会重建以来的 是
He is the first Black senator... Yeah.
第一位黑人参议员 重建以来 是
...in the State House... Since Reconstruction! Yes!
弗兰克都知道
Frank know all that shit!
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank, Frank!
不管你想什么时候搭上线 找我就行 明白吧
I'm the man that can connect you to whatever, whenever, you hear me?
我在这城里人脉很广
A man like myself is doing a lot of moving in this town,
就是说我能触及
which means I've got to have my fingers
各方各面 明白吧
in all types of pies, you understand me?
就是这样 等等
There he go! Hold on.
约翰逊参议员 嘿 过来
Senator Johnson! Hey, come on.
嘿 苏利 瞧瞧你
Hey, Sully, look at you!
穿得这叫一隆重
You got your fancy threads on.
还坐前排
You got your front row seats.
这人跟了我十年
This man been with me for 10 years,
我从没见他穿这么帅过
I ain't never seen him look this sharp. Whoo!
我不干净吗 很干净
Ain't I clean? You are clean.
这位是弗兰克 他是个好人
Oh, uh, this here is Frank, and he's a good man.
弗兰克·莫顿 很高兴见到你 参议员
Frank Moten. Pleasure to meet you, Senator.
该说荣幸的是我 弗兰克
Oh, the pleasure's all mine. The pleasure's all mine, Frank.
你好呀 参议员 嘿 我认识你
What's going on, Senator? Hey... Oh, oh! I know you.
什么 我认识你
What... I know you!
你有个特搞笑的绰号♥ 叫什么来着 拜托
You got that funny nickname, what is it, um... Come on.
烧烤琼斯 没错 烧烤琼斯 不是 拜托 不是
Barbecue Jones? That's what he is, Barbecue Jones! No, come on now. No, no.
嘿 他总是把我搞混
Hey, hey, he always getting me mixed.
不是 是鸡仔 你知道的 我在州政♥府♥
No, it's Chicken Man. You know that. Oh, I see this man
看到这哥们的次数比看到州长的次数都多
down at the State House more than I see the damn Governor!
我所有员工口袋都被他掏过
Got his fingers in all of my staff's pockets.
嘿 拜托 弗兰克 我跟你说什么来着
Hey, come on now. Frank, what I tell you now?
得涉及到方方面面 对吧
Got to have your fingers in all types of pies. You hear me?
这就是我想为你做的 弗兰克
That's what I'm tryin' to do for you, Frank.
靠 天 我得走了
Oh, shit! My good... I got to go.
我得回去了
Oh, shit, I got to get back.
弗兰克 很高兴认识你
Frank, very nice to meet you.
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表