剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
我原以为你不怕弄脏双手呢
I thought you weren't afraid to get your hands dirty,
达比先生
Mr. Darby.
这不是弄脏手的问题
You're not talkin' 'bout dirty hands,
而是要双手沾腥啊 弗勒德女士
you're talkin' 'bout bloody hands, Mrs. Flood.
你是要我杀生啊
You're talking about murder.
这是犯法的 即使在这个州
That's illegal, even in this state.
不然我为何出这么高的价
That's why the pay is so very good.
你们的婚姻肯定走到尽头了?
You must have really scorched your earth, eh?
既然你这么有钱 干嘛不直接离婚
If you're so rich, why don't you just divorce him,
这不就解决了?
and take the settlement?
我想让你听点东西
I want you to hear something.
这个问题已经讨论几个月了
We've been going over this for months.
还要谈多少次啊?
How many times do we need to talk about this?
吉尔! 听着 你下不了手 那我来
Gil! Listen, if you won't do it, I will.
我可以弄到枪 没人会知道
I can get a gun, completely untraceable.
那你打算一个人拿把枪做了她?
So you're gonna do it yourself, just like that?
对 就那样 吉尔
Yeah, just like that, Gil.
我又不是没干过
I've killed before.
打猎的时候 我杀过一只小鹿
I went hunting, killed a little deer,
一只可爱的 天真无邪的
a cute, little Bambi, innocent,
正在专心吃浆果的小鹿斑比
eating berries and minding his own business.
斑比是只幼鹿 好吧 塔提亚娜?
Bambi was a fawn, okay, Tatiana?
不管怎么说 我射穿了她的眼睛
Okay, whatever. I shot her right through the eye,
我也能用这方法做了你家臭婆娘
and I'm willing to do the same to your bitch of a wife.
恩 主意不错
Yeah, that's really gonna work.
-x7f吉尔 我说真的! - 我擦!
- I'm serious, Gil! - Whoa!
听着
Listen to me.
我们可以把她引到沙漠杀了她
We can take her out to the desert and do it.
埋在洞里 就大功告成了
Put her in a hole, and that's that.
你自己也说了 她他妈是个寄生虫
You said it yourself, she's a fucking leech,
如果你要离婚 她会榨干♥你♥
and if you divorce her, she'll bleed you dry.
没错 她确实喜欢去沙漠
Well, that is true. And she does love the desert.
她在那消失了也没关系
She could just disappear.
那就对了
Exactly.
你甘心把辛苦赚来的一切让给这个
You work way too hard to give it all away to this
布满鱼尾纹 胸部下垂 年老色衰
crow's feet, saggy tits, cottage cheese thighs, ugly,
的黄脸婆吗...
old slut, fucking cu--
这听起来像会和我离婚吗?
Does that sound like a divorce settlement to you?
你该去找警♥察♥ 铁证如山
You should go to the cops. That's incriminating evidence.
我丈夫是个不择手段的律师
My husband's a mobbed-up lawyer.
在你拿出"旁证"前
He'll have this evidence thrown out
他就把这些证据毁了
faster than you could say "circumstantial."
我想你肯定有很多人选
I'm sure you have plenty of resources.
为什么是我?
Why come to me?
我谷歌♥"肮脏前条子" 你的名字赫然在列
I googled "dirty ex-cops" and your name came up.
你确实是干这行的料 不是吗?
You really have quite the resume, don't you?
两次被控过失杀人
Indicted twice for manslaughter,
第一次用技术过失推脱了
got off the first time on a technicality
第二次
and the second time
证人神秘失踪了
when the witness mysteriously disappeared.
酗酒成性 赌博成瘾
Interesting hobbies-- drinking, gambling,
跟高♥利♥贷♥借钱
borrowing money from unsavory people.
保罗·纽曼死了太可惜 不然能在电影里演我
Too bad Paul Newman's dead. He could play me in the movie.
这里有多少钱?
How much is in here?
两万美元 另一半事成之后给你
20,000. There's another 20 after it's done.
我们是在谈论两条人命啊
We're talking double homicide here.
- 是的 - 谋杀是装麻烦的买♥♥卖♥♥
- Yes. - Murder's a messy business.
我就指望它了
I am counting on it.
但是我有个条件 不容协商
But I have one condition, and it's non-negotiable.
由我来定时间和地点
I decide when and where.
得了吧
Forget it.
没人能对我指手画脚
Nobody tells me how to do my business.
这不是我第一次接活
This isn't my first barbecue.
你该和你朋友在一起
You should get together with your friends,
制♥造♥不在场证据
establish an alibi.
等你回家后 一切就都搞定了
It'll all be done when you get back.
照我说的做 不容协商
Well, like I said, my terms are non-negotiable,
你要是没兴趣 我找别人好了
so if you're not interested, I'll just find somebody who is.
等等
Wait a minute.
我没说我没兴趣
I didn't say I wasn't interested.
何必弄脏您的手?
Why dirty your hands?
杀手身上总有一股恶臭 潜伏的恶臭
Murder has a stench, a stench that doesn't come out.
我知道 你一进门 就闻出来了
I know, I smelled it as soon as you walked through the door.
你为我办事 就得按我说的来 要么就别做了
But when you work for me, you do it my way, or not at all.
事成后还有两万美金?
I get 20 grand more when the deed is done?
只要你按我的命令来做就行
If you follow my instructions to the letter.
你没有录音 是吗?
You're not wearing a wire, are you?
让我看看
Seeing as how
你是怎么录音的
you like to, uh, record things.
达比先生 我向你保证
I assure you, Mr. Darby,
你说的每句话
there's nothing you can possibly say
我都没兴趣录下来
that would interest a tape recorder.
把你的手从我胸上拿开
Now get your hands out of my tits.
- 还有件事 - 什么?
- One more thing. - What's that?
弗勒德女士 你要敢耍我
If you play me for a fool, Mrs. Flood,
走错一步
one false move,
我就拉你给他们陪葬
there'll be three dead bodies, not two.
明白了吗?
Understood?
非常明白
Perfectly.
地狱炼火也不及一个女人的愤火
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned,
尤其当这个女人即将被
especially when that woman is about to be replaced
一个年轻貌美的女人取代时
by a younger, deadlier version of herself.
就算注射肉毒杆菌 吸脂
And for all the Botox, liposuction,
美容保养 这个绝望主妇也无法重获青春
and skin treatments a desperate housewife could buy,
金钱没法逆转时间
money cannot turn back the clock.
时间的流逝是无法阻挡的
It is the inevitable, inexorable passage of time
规则也随之改变了
that changes the rules.
所以现在瓦伦尼卡要玩个新游戏
So now Veronika's playing a new game,
一个适者生存的游戏
a game of survival,
一个我称之为"胜利主妇"的游戏
a game that I call "Trophy Wife."
那是吉尔的车 银色的那辆
That's Gil's car, the silver one.
那辆拉风的雪佛兰是谁的?
Who owns the badass Camaro?
吉尔买♥♥给她的
Gil bought it for her,
还帮她付租金
and he pays her rent.
太善解人意了 为这样一辆车杀人 我也乐意
That was kind. I'd kill for a car like that.
他死后这辆车就是你的了
You can have it once he's dead.
- 算奖励吧 - 嗯哼
- Call it a bonus. - Hmm.
看看你 你就这点能耐?
Look at you. Really, that's all you got?
是他们吗?
Is that them?
我已经监听他们一周了
Yeah. I've been listening to them for a week.
你那不是自讨苦吃吗?
Isn't that kind of masochistic?
这是我二十年婚姻生活的终点
It's the end of everything I've known for 20 years.
我只是想好好确认下
I just wanted to be sure.
别他妈软趴趴像个娘们似的 来啊!
You're a little pussy, come on!
进去点!
Get into it!
再深点! 用力 拿点男人样出来!
Get into it! Come on, be a man. Be a man!
他妈男人样!
Be a fuckin' man!
不行了吗? 恩?
Is that worse? Huh? Huh?
- 哇哦!- 就这样 就这样!
- Ooh! - There you go. There you go!
- 你就这点能耐? - 用点力!
- Is that all you got? - Come on!
哇哦!
Ooh!
再深点!
Get into it!
噢! 耶!
Oh! Yeah!
再进去点! 闭嘴! 他妈闭嘴进去!
Get into it! Shut up! Shut the fuck up and get into it!
停下!
Stop!
还是用你樱桃小嘴来吧
Give me that potty mouth.
用力 用力!
Harder. Harder!
再进去点!
Get into it!
- 你觉得很好笑吗? - 噢 耶!
- Oh, you think this is funny? - Oh, yeah!
你觉得很好笑吗? 啊?
You think it's funny? Huh?
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表