剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
普瑞斯曼
Pressman.
你不能再经受这个了
You can't take much more of this.
相信我
Trust me.
人体能承受的痛苦只有这么多
The human body can only endure so much pain.
每一次我按下按钮
Every time I press this button,
你离死亡就更进一步
I push your body that much closer to death.
当那些让你哈巴狗似的
When the masters you work for
卖♥♥命的主子们找到你时
like an obedient lap dog find you,
你要么已经死了
you'll either be dead
要么已经精神崩溃了
or your mind will be completely fried.
彻底变成一个植物人
You'll be a complete vegetable.
结束这一切的唯一办法
But there is a way to end this
就是回答我的问题
if you answer my questions.
你在哪受训?
Where did you get your training?
为谁工作?
Who do you work for?
还有为什么要杀班尼特?
and why did you kill Bennett?
我...
I've...
不...
got...
知道...
no idea...
你在说什么
what you're talking about.
这节课 你将学会三种至关重要的技能
In this class, you'll learn three vital skills
来帮你完成任务
you need to complete your missions.
魅力 说服力
Charm, persuasion,
还有诱惑力
and seduction.
女人一旦有了这些技能
A woman armed with these tools
就能操纵男人做任何事情
can influence a man to do anything.
明白了吗?
You understand?
我知道你会点黑客伎俩
So I understand you have some hacking skills.
给我看下你的能耐
Show me what you can do.
请问能给我杯水吗?
May I have a glass of water, please?
你需要精通的技能
The techniques you'll be required to master
包括肢体语言 操纵语言
include body language, manipulation,
催眠语言
hypnotic language,
还有高级调情术
and advanced flirtation.
我是在学怎么当杀手
Am I learning how to be an assassin
还是当妓♥女♥?
or a call girl?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
给我举个例子
Give me examples of these techniques
有关说服和操纵的技巧
of persuasion and manipulation.
回报
Reciprocation.
人会产生不自觉的责任感
Human beings feel compulsively obligated
去回报获得的帮助 礼物 或是恩惠
to repay favors, gifts, or concessions.
如果高富帅带你去拉斯维加斯玩
If a dude takes you on a trip to Vegas,
他肯定是要和你滚床单
he expects to get laid.
那... 那真是棒极了 劳伦
That... that's quite impressive, Lauren.
现在可以麻烦你
Now, would you please
把我的钱放回我得帐户里吗?
put the money back into my bank accounts?
反差
Contrast.
从与众不同的角度出发来提出要求
Requests of a different scope
会有意想不到的结果
seem to be more different
要以一定次序提出要求
when presented in a sequence.
别人管你借一百块钱
Somebody asks you to loan 'em 100 bucks.
你说不行 他们就会问"借二十呢?"
When you say no, they say, "how 'bout 20?"
你现在喜欢我了吧 婊♥子♥?
How you like me now, bitch?
一致性
Consistency.
人一旦坚持某种观点或信仰
Once someone commits to a position or a belief,
即使有反证
they'll tend to strongly defend it
也会誓死捍卫它
despite any contrary evidence.
你告诉你的所有闺蜜
You tell all your girlfriends
你男朋友很屌♥
your boyfriend is awesome.
你发现他不过就是个骗子
And you stick with him even after you find out
可你还是坚持和他在一起
he's a cheating loser.
呀!
Hyuh!
柯思顿小姐 屈服不可耻
There's no shame in breaking, Ms. Coleston.
最终人人都会屈服
Everybody does, eventually.
你的专长是什么?
What is your area of specialization?
拍比基尼照
Bikini shots.
快点 加把劲 再狠点
Come on, let's go. Harder.
使劲 该死的! 再狠点
Come on, God damn it! Harder than that!
快点! 等等 别看我
Let's go! Wait, don't look at me.
退后 好的
Back, nice.
稀缺性
Scarcity.
任何失去或得不到的东西
Anything lost or unavailable
都比能轻易得到的东西
seems far more desirable
要更有吸引力
than comparable things easily obtained.
派对上唯一一位
The only guy at the party
所有女人都想上的男人
that all the bitches are hitting on
肯定是有女朋友的那位
is the one who already has a girlfriend.
你很聪明 劳伦
You're very intelligent, Lauren.
但还是存在许多问题
You also have a hell of a lot of issues.
是么?
So?
没问题我会在这么?
Would I be here if I didn't?
你相当顽固 劳伦
You're incredibly stubborn, Lauren.
继续
Come on.
宝贝 继续
Come on, duck.
好 加快
All right, faster.
再用力
Harder.
你真要为这些人牺牲么?
Are you really willing to die for these people?
去死
Fuck you.
你也曾被利用过 被虐待过
You have been used and abused your entire life,
不是吗?
haven't you?
去死
Fuck you.
你的老板和其他人没什么不同
Your employers are no different than all the others.
你是个伤痕累累的人
You were always a scarred, damaged creature,
但他们把你带进实验室
but they took you into their lab
把你变成了禽兽
and they turned you into something else.
你不是科学怪人的新娘
You're not the bride of Frankenstein's monster.
你就是科学怪人!
You are the monster!
劳伦...
Lauren...
看着我!
pay attention to me!
准备好回答我的问题了吗?
Are you ready to answer my questions now?
是的
Yes.
你在哪里受训
Where did you get your training,
你为谁效命
who do you work for,
你为什么要杀班尼特?
and why did you kill Bennett?
我受训你妹
I was trained by fuck you.
效命你妹
And I work for fuck you.
劳伦 醒醒
Lauren, wake up!
劳伦!
Lauren!
妈的!
Damn it!
劳伦·柯思顿 惯犯
Lauren Coleston, habitual offender.
算不上女人的女人
A woman barely female.
女士们 我们可以重塑她
Ladies, we can rebuild her.
我们有这个技术
We have the technology.
也有这个能力
We have the capability
创造一个真正意义上的蛇蝎美人
to create a true lethal femme fatale.
劳伦·柯思顿将会变成终极杀手
Lauren Coleston will be the ultimate assassin.
更漂亮 更性感
Finer, sexier,
更有诱惑力
more alluring.
进来
Come in.
- 劳伦 - 我被重塑了
- Lauren. - I had a makeover.
是的 他们做的不错
Yeah, they did a great job.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得和你谈谈
I have to talk to you.
额 我...
Well, I...
你知道 我不 不
you know, I don't, uh, I don't
我得告诉你一些事情
I need to tell you something.
我一般不跟受训者
I don't usually have private talks,
私聊
uh, with trainees.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表