剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
啊
Whoa.
抱歉 我的绯闻...
Sorry, guys. I thought my sandal...
蒂娜他妈怎么了?
What the fuck's wrong with Tina?
她淹死了?
Did she fucking drown in there?
她... 她还好吧?
Is she-- is she okay?
她能好吗 蠢货?
Does she look okay, moron?
我们得离开这里 明白吗?
You guys have got to get out here, okay?
出现紧急情况了
Something's seriously wrong.
听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
快打911
Someone needs to call 911.
好了 伙计们...
Okay, dudes, dudes...
我看她是死了
I think she's dead.
这他妈不可能!
No fucking way!
可能是他们在玩我们
Maybe they're screwing with us,
这只是节目的一部分
and this is just part of the show.
伙计 这招太损了吧
Dude, this is some sick, twisted shit.
不 她不在这儿 她真的死了
No, she's not fucking around. I think she's really dead.
我们怎么办?
What do we do?
这里到处都是摄像头
I mean, they got cameras everywhere.
他们一定在控制室看着我们
They got to be watching us from the control room.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
- 有人吗? - 嘿 他妈开门啊!
- Hello? - Hey, open the fucking door!
能不开玩笑吗? 你们这帮变♥态♥
Is this a joke? You guys are sick.
- 喂 我们真没在恶搞 - 你妈有人死了
- Hey, we're not fucking around. - Somebody's fucking dead.
- 喂 我们没他妈在胡闹 - 有人在吗?
- Hey, we're not fucking around. - Hello?
可能他们不在
Maybe they left.
- 找到人了吗? - 没人理我们
- Any luck? - They're not answering.
或许这只是明星整人秀
Maybe we're just getting Punk'd.
没错 说不定蒂娜的尸体只是个逼真的蜡像
Yeah, maybe it's just kind of, like, a wax look-alike
或别的什么
of Tina or something.
你俩是傻♥逼♥吗?
What are you two, fucking idiots?
那就是真的蒂娜 而且死透了
That was Tina, and she was, like, totally dead.
你是说有人蓄意电死了她?
So you're saying someone electrocuted her on purpose?
不 我只是觉得
No, I'm just saying
是派克斯蓄意电死她的
that I think that Pecs electrocuted her on purpose.
我? 我为毛要杀她?
Me? Why would I do something like that?
因为她是我们中唯一个
Because she was the only one of us
不让你上的人 你怀恨在心
that didn't let you fuck her, and you hated her for it.
哦是吗? 那你就没嫌疑吗?
Oh, yeah? What about you?
你♥他♥妈♥乱喷什么啊?
What the fuck are you talking about?
当时你就坐在那儿 扬言说要杀了她
When you sat right there and said you were gonna kill her.
他说的没错 而且你有作案时间
Hey, he's right, and you had time to do it
就是录独白到你回到这之间的时段
after the confessional before you got back in here.
你觉得要是我真想杀她
You think if I really was gonna kill her,
我会坐这儿大肆宣扬吗?
I would sit here and announce it to everybody?
谁都知道你可不是个聪明的连环杀手
Hey, nobody said you were a smart serial killer.
拜托! 我一点犯罪前科都没有 好吧?
Oh! I'm not the one with a criminal record, okay?
你倒是有!
That's you!
不要脸的三只手!
Fucking klepto!
哼 首先 我没偷那串项链
Okay, first, I didn't steal that necklace.
我以为他们送我了
I thought they gave it to me.
其次 你倒会拽词啊 三只手的意思
Second, klepto, as you so eloquently put it,
可不是杀人犯
does not mean killer.
再者 我和蒂娜可没过节
And third, I didn't have a problem with Tina.
你几分钟前还在说蒂娜的坏话
You were just bad-mouthing her a few minutes ago.
是啊 在我知道她死之前
Yeah, before I knew she was dead.
那罗杰呢?
What about Roger, hmm?
他有杀人动机
He's the one with the motive.
我? 你胡扯什么啊?
Me? What are you talking about?
这个味道有点怪啊
This tastes weird.
大家都知道你俩的分手闹得很难看
We all know how badly it ended between you two
因为她把你和比比捉奸在床了
when she caught you in bed with Bebe.
我从没碰过比比
I never touched her.
我深爱的还是蒂娜
I was still in love with Tina.
我一直无法原谅自己背叛了她
I never forgave myself for cheating.
我告诉过比比我爱蒂娜
I told Bebe that I loved Tina,
所以或许比比为了独占我就杀了蒂娜
So maybe she got rid of her so she could have me for herself.
我的天
Oh, my god.
- 你♥他♥妈♥真这么想? - 对啊
- Are you fucking serious? - Yeah.
撒泡尿照照自己吧 就凭你个烂货
You should get over yourself. You're a loser.
我都记不清我们做的那次了
And I barely remember the one time we fucked,
因为那时候我神志不清醒!
'cause I was passed out!
你这个傻♥逼♥土肥圆!
You stupid little dwarf!
- 你个贱♥货♥! - 想动手? 怕你啊!
- Bitch! - What are you gonna do, huh?
住手
Hey.
你怎么了?
You okay?
- 怎么了? - 罗杰?
- What the fuck? - Roger?
哥们儿 他好像...好像癫痫发作了
Dude, he's--he's having some kind of seizure, man.
不得了!
Oh, shit!
罗杰!
Roger!
啊!
Aah!
闭嘴安吉尔! 这不是在拍电影
Oh, shut up, Angel! This isn't one of your movies!
- 消停会儿吧! - 天啊
- Give it a rest! - Holy shit.
到底出什么事了?
What the fuck?
好像有人...
Maybe someone...
在他的美齿棒上下了毒
poisoned his tooth whitener.
记得他说 美齿棒味道很怪吗?
Remember how he said it tasted weird?
擦 这关我屁事啊
Yo, I don't give a shit.
我没报名参加这破节目 不玩了放我出去
I didn't sign up for this. I want to get out of here.
控制室是唯一的出路
Control room's the only way out.
那我们就把门砸了
Then let's beat down the door
看看是哪些疯子搞的鬼
and see what these fucking maniacs are up to.
听到了吗你们这群脑残? 给老子等着!
You hear that, motherfuckers? I'm coming for you!
操♥他♥妈♥的!
Fuck this!
快打开这破门!
Open the fucking door!
我要砸穿它!
I'll eat through this shit!
开门!
Open up!
马上打开这见鬼的门...
Open the motherfucking door...
现在就开!
Now!
开门!
Open up the door!
老子可不好惹 我把话撂这儿了!
I'm the wrong one to fuck with, I'm telling you!
没用的 派克斯
It's no use, Pecs.
算了吧 铁门你砸不♥穿♥的
Come on, the door's made of steel.
那你来干嘛 给他们唱首破歌♥么?
And what do you want to do-- sing them a fucking tune?
这儿应该有紧急出口之类的吧
There has to be some sort of emergency exit or something.
听着 我们分头搜查一下这座房♥子
Listen, we need to split up and search this place.
他们可能会漏锁一些出口
They probably forgot to lock something up.
哦不不不 我不要 不要分散开
No, no, no, no, no, no, please, let's not split up.
- 要是我们中有凶手怎么办? - 不可能
- What if one of us is the killer? - That's impossible.
怎么可能连杀两人还不被察觉?
How could one of us do all this without anybody noticing?
可能是些脑残粉干的
It's probably some psycho fan.
你知道没什么正常人会看这种真人秀
You know who watches this shit.
他说得没错 我们在这儿待越久 就越危险
He's right. The longer we're here, the more exposed we are.
比比 你和派克斯去搜大家的卧室
Bebe, you go check the bedrooms with Pecs.
安吉尔和我来搜休息室
Angel and I can start in the dayroom.
好的 开始吧
Yeah, let's go.
来吧
Coming?
哎 别担心了
Hey, don't worry.
我会保护你的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
- 你干嘛啊? - 啊?
- What are you doing? - What?
我觉得我们互有好感啊
I was feeling something between us.
- 我的天...你在搞笑吗?
- Oh, my go-- are you kidding me?
非得是现在? 杀人狂在这儿游荡的时候?
Now? With a mad killer on the loose?
是你那么深情地看我
You were giving me this look,
- 我觉得可能... - 搞什么 你!
- and I thought maybe-- - My god!
你比别人口中的更加混账
You are an even bigger loser than everyone says you are.
别这么说我
Don't talk to me that way.
哎 别...
Hey, come--
- 别走 别走 - 放开我 你弄痛我了
- Stop, stop. - Let go! You're hurting me.
好吧 我错了 我不是故意的
Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表