剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
我做的合情合理
I did what needed to be done.
当然啦
Sure you did.
你想说你那天跟踪了戴福林吗?
Telling me to have Devlin followed that night?
要知道如果妮可知道
You knew Nicole would go crazy
你还在世 她会发疯的
when she found out you were still in the picture.
我要扳倒妮可的铁证
I needed proof that would put Nicole away forever,
而且我也弄到了
and I got it.
再者 我们都得偿所愿了
Besides, we both got what we wanted.
除了那孩子
Except the boy.
是那真男人
Except the man.
八年前
嗨 你一定是我室友了
Hey, you must be my roommate.
嗨
Hey.
你也许会想 就我捐给
You'd think, for all the money
克什塔威尔达大学的钱
that I donate to Cuesta Verde University,
会让宿管给你间单人房♥
the provost would give you your own room.
爸 你别乱说
Don't be a jerk, daddy.
你好 我是妮可·莱恩
Hi, I'm Nicky Ryan.
嗨 乔安妮 真高兴认识你
Hey, Joanne. Nice to meet you.
我就当你下逐客令啦
I'll take that as my cue.
甜心 我得走了
Sweetheart, I gotta go.
你会是个好女孩的 我爱你
You be a good girl. I love you.
你自己比我更清楚这一点 爸爸
You know better than that, Daddy.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表