剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
天哪 你吓得我心都不跳了
God, I think my heart just stopped.
你别这么蹑手蹑脚偷偷摸摸的
You shouldn't sneak up on people like that.
抱歉 女士 我在巡逻
Sorry, ma'am. Just doing my rounds.
你有没有看见可疑的人
You haven't seen anyone strange
在大楼里晃悠?
walking around these halls, have you?
没有
No.
怎么了?
Why?
早些时候有个学生在
A student was attacked earlier
从图书馆回家的路上遭到袭击
on her way home from the library.
我的天 她还好吗?
Oh, God. Is she okay?
很好 她侥幸逃脱了
Well, fortunately she managed to get away
还向我们描述了嫌犯的模样
and give us a description,
但我们还没能抓住那个人
but we haven't caught the guy yet.
他长什么样?
Well, what's he look like?
哦 180磅左右
Oh, around 180 pounds,
黑色直发
dark, straight hair,
绿眼睛
green eyes,
左脸有道轻微的疤痕
light scar on his left cheek.
好吧 我会留心他的
Well, I'll keep an eye out for him.
你要是不介意
Now if you don't mind,
天已经很晚了 我得回家了
it's been a long day and I'm going home.
别这么淘气嘛
Don't be a naughty girl.
你知道淘气小姑娘的下场吗?
Do you know what happens to naughty girls?
啊?
Huh?
她们会受到惩罚
They need to be punished.
是啊
Yeah.
来吧 惩罚我吧
Come on, hit me.
来吧
Come on.
我是个很坏很坏的姑娘哦
I've been a very bad girl.
你真是个好强壮的保安
You're such a strong security guard.
有杀人犯在逃吗?
So there's a murderer loose?
嗯哼
Uhhuh.
噢
Oh.
我需要保护
I need to be protected.
刚才太棒了
That was so hot.
没错
Yes.
但你表现得太有教养了
But you came off as a bit too educated.
我以为我们说好了 你扮演的
I thought we agreed that you were gonna
保安得像个工薪阶层的暴徒
play the security guard as more of a working-class thug.
你是在评价我的表演咯?
You're giving me notes on my performance?
角色扮演 那就得扮到家
I just like things a certain way.
说实话 如果你是我学生
Honestly, if you were one of my students,
我会扣你分 因为你不按规矩来
I would have taken off points for not following instructions.
你是说我挂了性幻想课?
You mean I failed Fantasy Sex 101?
没有
No.
你过了
You passed.
道具用得好 有加分
I gave you extra credit for using this.
手感不错
Nice touch.
是啊 各大(沃尔玛)超♥市♥均有销♥售♥
Yeah, you know you can buy those at Wal-Mart, right?
但我得付现金
But I had to pay cash.
菲欧娜会查我的信♥用♥卡♥账单
Fiona goes through my credit card receipts
跟国税局审计员一样
like an IRS auditor.
你就不能不提她名字么?
Can you not mention her name?
我保证 很快就会离开她 好吗?
Look, I promise, I'm gonna leave her soon, okay?
我们只要小心些就行了
We just have to be careful about it.
算了吧 我耳朵都听出老茧了
Okay, I've heard this speech before.
是你老担心她会发现
Well, you're the one that's always worried
我们的事情
about her finding out.
因为我不想那个贱♥人♥
Because I don't want that bitch
毁了我的教师生涯
to screw with my tenure.
包括你的
Or yours.
过来
Come here.
我已经计划好把我们的未来了
I have our whole future planned out together.
好吗?
Okay?
只要她在 生活就不会美好
It would just be so great if she wasn't around.
她这会正问我在哪呢
That's her now wondering where I am.
她干嘛不装个GPS在你身上?
Why doesn't she just put a GPS on you?
走吧 我送你到停车场
Come on, let me walk you to your car.
嘿 我想到下次怎么玩了
Hey, I have an idea for next time.
我是个绝望的主妇
Me, desperate housewife,
我的普锐斯在僻静小路上抛锚了
stalled Prius on a lonely road,
你呢 是越狱的罪犯
and you, escaped convict,
有四年没碰女人了
hasn't been with a woman in four years.
发邮件告诉我你的想法
Email me your thoughts.
我喜欢这个
Like it.
?我的视线已经你锁定?
I've got my eye on you
?我的视线已经你锁定?
I've got my eye on you
?我已完全为你着迷?
and a motive too
?你四处调情?
you're foolin' around
?让我的鞋沾满鲜血?
is getting blood on my shoes
?哦 哇啊 哦?
oh whoa oh
?噢 噢?
oh oh
?哇啊 哦?
whoa oh
?我的视线已经你锁定?
I've set my sights on you
?我的视线已经你锁定?
I set my sights on you
?我的视线已经你锁定?
I've set my sights on you
?我还有不在场证据?
I've got an alibi too
?所以不用四处张望?
so don't look around
?我已经无所顾忌?
I've got nothing to lose
?哇啊 哦?
whoa oh
?噢 噢?
oh oh
?哇啊 哦?
whoa oh
?噢 噢?
oh oh
?哇啊 哦?
whoa oh
?哇啊 哦?
whoa oh
蛇蝎
美人
?噢 噢?
oh oh
?哇啊 哦?
whoa oh
当你和有妇之夫
When you're having an affair
有染时
with another woman's husband,
最好别在她眼皮底下偷♥情♥
it's usually best not to do it directly under her nose.
高等学府 总是风花雪月的好去处
Institutions of higher learning have always been a hotbed of sexual activity
老师和老师 学生和学生
teachers with teachers, students with students,
还有大家喜闻乐见的 师生恋
and the perennial favorite, teachers with students.
凯尔希·威廉姆斯教授将会发现
Professor Kelsey Williams is about to discover
当你想通过玩弄一颗玻璃心
that when you toy with an impressionable mind
来达到目的时
to get what you want,
想要按部就班
sometimes it proves impossible
那是比登天还难
to stick to the lesson plan.
待会见 卡洛琳
See you later, Carolyn.
说实话 我觉得你想多了
Honestly, I think you're being paranoid.
杰克昨晚回来时也这么说
That's what Jake said when he came home last night.
我就问他去哪了
I simply asked where he's been,
他就开始紧张了
and he goes on the defensive.
在我看来 杰克不像是会偷腥的人
Jake just doesn't strike me as the cheating type.
我打赌肯定是和他的学生
I'd bet money it's one of his students.
有可能 她们老围着他转
Well, they do tend to fawn all over him.
好吧 不管她是谁
Well, whoever it is,
那个贱♥货♥喜欢廉价香水
that bitch likes cheap perfume.
我把他衬衫扔进篮子里的时候
I smelled the lingering scent of it
闻到了香水味
when I tossed his shirt in the hamper.
浑蛋!
Bastard!
老师要求她的学生放学后留堂
The teacher asked her student to stay after class.
他太紧张了 手心不停地冒汗
He was so nervous, and his palms were sweating.
她问他在想什么的时候
And when she asked him what was on his mind,
他坦白了一切
he told her everything.
他无时不刻地在想她
How he couldn't stop thinking about her
幻想能她一同
and dreamed about her, and had fantasies
你侬我侬 共筑爱巢
of doing nasty things with her.
只要能在一起 他愿为她做任何事
How he would do anything to be with her,
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表