剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
哦 原来你们早就认识
Oh, 'cause you knew each other already.
我打赌 我进去后没过一个礼拜
I got sent up, and I bet he didn't wait a week
他就搭上你 要你一起去抢劫
to charm you into helping him with another robbery.
老套路了
Same old story.
你被抓了 他逃了
You got caught, he didn't,
我们被关在了同一间监狱
we wound up at the same prison.
差不多 是我蛊惑他的
Close. I charmed him.
当法官判了我死刑
And when the judge sentenced me to life,
你逮到机会 骗我帮你的
you saw an opportunity, conned me into busting out
新一任女友越狱
your new girlfriend.
她没你说的那么傻
She's not as dumb as you said.
把我的那份给我 我马上走人
Just give me my money, and I'm out of here.
你知道的 我可没那么大方
You know, I'm not real big on sharing.
我的钱
My money.
喔
Whoa.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, babe.
几小时前你就该这么做
You should have done that hours ago.
去带上钱
Now get the money.
我们离开这鬼地方
Let's get the fuck out of here.
这他妈是谁?
Who the hell is it?
客房♥服务
Room service.
这烂地方没客房♥服务
This fucking dump don't have room service.
嘿 你好 死条子
Well, howdy, officer dipshit.
过得好吗?
How are you?
在找那两个婊♥子♥?
Looking for the girls?
那些婊♥子♥想要吞掉所有的钱
Those bitches wanted all the money,
所以我甩了她们
so I ditched 'em.
不过 我找了个新马子
Got a new one, though.
有钱就能买♥♥到
Best money can buy.
杰西在哪儿?
Where's Jess?
- 杰西在哪儿? - 去你的
- Where's Jess?! - Fuck you.
告诉我 不然我就拧断你的脖子
Tell me, or I'm gonna snap your fucking neck.
她死了
She's dead.
我亲手开枪干了她
Shot that bitch myself.
尸体在哪?
Where's the body?
在橡树山路尽头的那间屋子里
It's at a house on the end of Oakridge Road.
奎斯塔弗得校区附近
At Cuesta Verde University.
真是时候
About time.
瑞夫 没事吧?
Rafe, you okay?
我们现已拘留坎德拉·班克斯了
We've got Kendra Banks in custody now.
很好 把她带出去
Good. Get her out of here.
杰西.
Jess.
我担心死你了
You had me worried.
要是艾斯用的是真子弹怎么办?
What if Ace had used a gun with real bullets?
那我就会跟那个可怜虫一样死掉
Then I'd be dead like that poor guy.
我在这儿 宝贝
I'm here now, baby.
你杀了艾斯?
You killed Ace?
坎德拉也认为我已经死了?
And Kendra thinks I'm dead?
是的
She does.
太好了
It's perfect.
我再不会让你离开我的视线
I'm never letting you out of my sight again.
从见到你的第一眼起
I've waited for this
我就在等这一刻
since the moment I first laid eyes on you.
我是那么想拥有你
I've wanted you so bad.
还有一件事没解决
There's just one more thing.
没错
Right.
你的尸体
Your body.
我们不能让他们去找
We can't have them looking
一件永远都找不到的东西
for something they're never going to find.
咱们得谈谈 坎德拉
We need to have a little chat, Kendra.
最后一件事
One last piece of business.
杰西的尸体哪去了
Jess's body.
我已经跟你说过了
I already told you.
艾斯给了她一枪 尸体丢在了那房♥里
Ace shot her, we left the body in the house.
哼 是
Mmhmm. Yeah.
问题是我们搜遍了橡树尖路的那间房♥子
The trouble is we searched that house on Oak Point Road.
那里除了霍灵思教授
But there was no body to be found.
没有任何尸体
Just Professor Holliss.
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
嗯
Mmhmm.
- 这是什么? - 是你的认罪书
- What's this? - It's a confession.
上面写着艾斯射杀杰西时你在场
Says you were there when Ace shot Jess.
然后他突然发狂 开车出门
And then he got really distraught and drove off,
把尸体埋在一个你不知道的地方
and he buried her, and you have no idea where.
- 这不是事实 - 那...
- That's not what happened. - That--
正是事情的真♥相♥
that's exactly what happened.
懂我意思吗?
Do you understand me?
看 你要在这签字...
See, you're gonna sign this...
否则你别想离开这鬼地方
or you're never gonna fucking leave this room.
永远
Ever.
如果你不愿意
And if you deny it,
我发誓 我可有些朋友
I swear to God, I have some friends
马上就能干掉你
that can get to you in a heartbeat.
你明白了吗?
Do you understand?
明白吗?
Do you?
她根本就没死 对不对?
She isn't dead, is she?
只要记住我刚说的
Just remember what I said,
如果你还想离开这的话 好吗?
if you ever want to leave here, okay?
好姑娘
Good girl.
我可要好好让你享受一番
I'm gonna make you a star.
敬爱的乔佛里斯狱长
Dear Warden Jeffries,
在过去的四年里
it has been an honor working for you,
能与您在奎斯塔弗得女子监狱共事
at the Cuesta Verde Women's Correctional Facility,
我真感荣幸
the past four years.
然而
However,
最近的事情让我不堪重负
recent events have taken such an emotional toll on me,
出于自身考虑 我已决定
I have decided it would be in my best interest
从工作岗位上退下
to take a break from this line of work,
至少需要短期的休息
at least temporarily.
所以 带着沉重的心情
So it is with a heavy heart,
我递上这份辞职信
I submit this letter of resignation,
即时生效
effective immediately.
我会一直对您持有最深的敬意 长官
I will always have the utmost respect for you, sir,
祝您和您的家人一切安好
and wish you and your family only the best.
瑞夫·丹尼尔斯 敬上
Sincerely, Rafe Daniels.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表