剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
until she met Nick.
所以你看 这个世界里一切都不同了
So you see, things are very different in this universe.
并不全然
Not everything.
对不起
I'm sorry.
只是你不知道这么多年
You just can't imagine what it's like
能再跟你在一起是什么感觉
to be with you again after all these years.
我懂
I know the feeling.
亚伦
Aaron.
我喜欢你
I like you.
这个...是塔西提岛
This...is Tahiti.
这是波拉岛
This is Bora Bora.
我们这里有...
We have...
大峡谷
the Grand Canyon.
以及...迈阿密海滩
And...Miami Beach.
你们真的可以坐上飞船
You can really get on an airship
就能到达这些地方?
and transport to all these places?
当然
Absolutely.
你的世界里有什么好地方可去吗?
Isn't there anyplace nice to go where you come from?
核战争开始后就没有了
Not since the radiation war started.
核炸♥弹♥的轰击
The nuclear bombardments
永远改变了地球的气候
changed the climate of the planet forever.
战争什么时候开始的?
How long ago did the wars start?
52年前
52 years.
天哪 你这一辈子都在打仗啊!
God, so you've been fighting your whole life!
从我10岁开始的
Since I was ten.
我能跟你说件事吗 艾比?
Can I tell you something, Abby?
在我的世界里 你是我最好的朋友
In my world, you're my best friend
也是我最信赖的副官
and most trusted aide.
真的?
Really?
你跟玛蒂尔达也是那样的关系?
Do you and your Matilda have a relationship like that?
事实上 我对她忍♥无可忍♥了
Actually, I can't stand her.
- 她总不拿我当回事 - 她是个傻瓜
- She treats me like shit. - Then she's a fool.
我所认识的艾比 才华横溢
The Abby I know is talented, brilliant,
美丽动人
and beautiful.
跟你差不多
A lot like you.
哦...天 我怎么了?
Oh...God, what's wrong with me?
我觉得...觉得不舒服
I don't-- I don't feel right.
哦 该死 你要吐了 等下 别吐我电脑上
Oh, shit, you're gonna puke. Wait, wait, not on my computer.
嘿 嘿 你还好吗?
Hey, hey, are you okay?
啊...
Ah...
嗯 压力有点大 没事的
Yeah, it's just stress. I'll be fine.
你不是...怀孕了吧?
You're not... pregnant, are you?
老天 希望不是
God, I hope not.
另一个我呢?
Where's my twin?
艾比正带她认识这个世界呢
Abby's giving her a world tour.
很好
Good.
因为我要带她到世界各地
Because I'm gonna take her everywhere
证明我们的研究成果
to prove what we've accomplished.
她可是我的王牌
She'll be my King Kong.
太好了 那你该知道最后的下场
Great. You know how that story ended.
玛蒂尔达!
Matilda!
另一个你也病了
Your other half is sick too.
你们的免疫系统都迅速恶化
Both your immune systems are in rapid freefall.
嗯 我们俩怎么了?
Mm. What's happening to us?
有没有人记得梅森的博弈论?
Does anyone recall Mason's paradox?
当然记得 我看起来像白♥痴♥吗?
Yeah, of course. Do I look like a moron?
梅森是第一个试着证明
Mason was the first physicist to try to prove
平行空间存在的物理学家
that parallel universes exist.
没错 他失败了 但他有一个理论...
Yes. And he failed. But Mason had a theory...
即便我们能进入互换的平行空间
that even if we could go to alternate planes of existence,
也不能从中获益
we couldn't get anything useful out of it
因为这两个平行世界构成二元系统
because the parallel worlds form a binary system.
二元...就像成对的粒子一样吗?
Binary...as in paired particles?
每个原子 细胞 以及我们世界中所有人
Every atom, every cell, every being in our universe
都有个一模一样的副本
has a duplicate in the other.
同时梅森也推论两者不能长久共存
But Mason also theorized that it can't coexist for very long
因为他们破坏了能量守恒定律
because it violates the conservation of energy.
也就是说 一旦我们共存在一个空间太久
Which means our molecules will come apart at the seams
体内的分子会失去控制
if we occupy the same universe for too long.
没错
Yeah.
我们必须把另一个玛蒂尔达送回去...
We have to send the other Matilda back...
不然你们都会死
or both of you will die.
好了 来吧 宝贝
All right, come on, baby.
你得喝点水
You need to drink a little.
这就对了
There ya go.
加油 再多喝一点
Come on. Just a little bit more.
唉--
Ah--
她怎么样了?
How is she?
唉 她情况不太好
Yeah, she's not doing too well.
你难道不希望我们把她留下
Don't you wish we could keep her
把真的玛蒂尔达送回去吗?
and send the real Matilda back?
我倒是想呢
Yeah. Yeah, I wish.
好了 加油 宝贝
All right, come on, baby.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
尼克 你准备好了吗?
Nick, are you ready to do this?
是的 准备好了
Okay. I'm ready.
把玛蒂尔达二号♥带来
Go get Matilda II.
你♥他♥妈♥把我当什么 你的奴才吗?
What am I, your fucking lackey?
快去!我们没时间了
Just do it! We're running out of time.
好吗?
All right?
听起来不错
Sounds good.
现在她走了 你感觉如何?
So now that she's gone, how do you feel?
很好 好多了
Better. A lot better.
那就好
Good.
你知道 这很神奇
You know, it's amazing
等我们走后 我会想念这个地方
but I'm really gonna miss this place when we're gone.
只要我们在一起...
I'll be happy anywhere...
我去哪都觉得幸福
as long as we're together.
打我
Spank me.
啊!
Ah!
艾比 我知道你做了什么
I know what you did, Abby.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我看到你偷换了玛蒂尔达
I saw you switch Matildas.
这是我们做过最棒的一次
That was the best sex we've ever had.
我是说 你刚才...
I mean, you were so...
- 非常投入 - 我没有掉包
- giving. - I didn't switch them.
别撒谎了 我看见你跟她在房♥间里
Don't lie. I saw you in the room with her.
好了 听着...你说的没错
Okay, look... you're right.
一开始 我是要掉换她们
I started to switch them,
但是我发现 我就是...
but then I just...
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
太美妙了
It was amazing.
我厌倦了总是掌握主动
I'm tired of being in charge all the time.
让你在上面感觉更好
It's way more satisfying to let you be on top.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
亚伦...怎么了?
Aaron...what's wrong?
我以为你把她俩掉包了
Well, I-I thought you switched them.
所以我把她俩又换过来了
So I switched them back.
怎么了 尼克?
What's wrong, Nick?
你不是我的玛蒂尔达
You're not my Matilda, are you?
犯人哪去了?
Where's the prisoner?
韦斯特上校
Colonel West.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
如果所有人 都像你们三这样天真
If everyone here is as naive as the three of you,
用不了几年 我就可以统治这个世界
in a few years, I'm gonna be running this dimension.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表