剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
- 想换个姿势吗? - 好!
- Do you want to fuck around? - Yeah!
- 你到下面来 - 噢!
- Let's fuck around. - Oh!
用力! 喔噢!
Come on! Oh!
- 就这样 就这样 - 哇哦!
- There you go. There you go. - Oh!
- 就这样 - 喔噢!
- There you go. Oh!
天呐 喔噢! 好爽...
God, oh! Oh, oh...
靠 我快射了 他妈的 别动
Fuck, I'm almost done. Fuck, don't move.
喔噢
Oh!
吉尔
Gil.
你敢他妈再打我一下 小命就不保了
You fuckin' hit me again, I'll kill you.
我不明白 我们在这干什么 这都些什么?
Huh. I don't get it. Why are we here, what is it?
你用窃听器就为了听他们叫♥床♥?
Do you get your jollies listening to this kind of shit?
你急个毛啊
Just--just wait.
亲爱的 你让我爽爆了
Baby, that was unbelievable.
- 你就当我是爱着你的苍老师吧 - 嗯
- The porn star that loves you. - Mmm.
- 我愿意为你做任何事 - 嗯
- I'd do anything for you. - Mmm.
我想知道 你是不是也跟我一样呢?
What I want to know is, will you do anything for me?
我一直在想
Well, I've been thinkin' about
我们前几天讨论过的事
what we talked about the other night,
- 我觉得你可能是对的 - 我说的当然对
- and I think you might be right. - Of course I'm right.
我一跟她离婚 她就会连皮带肉把我啃光
I divorce her, she's gonna take me for everything I got,
这样我们就一无所有了
and then there's gonna be nothin' left for us.
她可不是讲理的人
She's not a reasonable woman.
只有她阻挡在你我的性福之间
She's the only thing standing between you and our happiness.
吉尔 你是爱我的
Gil, you love me.
你都已经不和她同床了
You're not even sleeping with her anymore.
这就跟叫个除鼠专家来灭鼠没两样
It's no different than calling an exterminator.
如果家里有老鼠 你肯定会灭了它 对吧?
If you had a rat in your house, you'd kill it, wouldn't you?
我们动手吧
Let's do it.
那个叫塔提亚娜的骚货
That Tatiana,
真不是盏省油的灯
she's a piece of work, isn't she?
- 好吧 在这里等着 - 给我坐好
- Okay, wait here. - Wait a minute.
你在这静观其变 现在时机未到
You're not doing anything here, and certainly not now.
抱歉 难道是我耳朵有问题?
Excuse me, did you hear what I heard?
他们讲的 我听得一清二楚
There's no mistaking what they're talking about.
如果你死了 我找谁去拿另一半的钱
If they kill you, I don't get the other half of my money.
现在 大家都齐了
Now, we're here. They're here.
机不可失 失不再来啊
We might not get this chance again.
我说了不许动
I said not here.
谁来处理血迹? 尸体? DNA?
What about blood? Bodies? DNA evidence?
不 我们得把他们带到沙漠去
No, we're gonna take 'em out to the desert,
就像他们计划对我的那样
like they wanted to do to me,
这样他们就会永远消失了
and then they disappear, forever.
怎么做? 邀请他们月下兜风?
How do we do that? Invite 'em on a moonlight drive?
明天是吉尔的生日 我敢保证他肯定会
Gil's birthday is tomorrow, and I'm sure he's gonna find
找些不入流的借口带那婊♥子♥去派对
some pathetic excuse to go party with that whore.
那时我们再动手
I say we do it then.
- 我们? - 我说了算
- We? - It's my rules.
没你说话的份 记得吗?
Non-negotiable, remember?
听着这俩家伙的春宫戏
Listening to those two in there fucking,
他们肯定在计划怎么干掉你
and knowing that they're in there, planning to kill you,
我知道你能顺势干掉他们
and knowing that you're gonna beat them at their own plan,
这让你有性奋了 是不是?
kinda turns you on, doesn't it?
我不知道你在说些什么 达比先生
I don't know what you're talkin' about, Mr. Darby.
装什么清♥纯♥
The hell you don't.
别跟我说你一直都这么湿 弗勒德女士
Tell me you're always this wet, Mrs. Flood.
不
No.
不总是
Not always.
我也有个条件
I got one condition, too.
而且也不容商榷
And that's also non-negotiable.
别这么急 大家伙
Wait a minute, big guy.
我们好像都有点小麻烦呢
We seem to have a problem here.
秀出你的双峰吧
Show me your tits.
噢
Ooh.
我们准备就绪了 弗勒德女士
I think we're ready, Mrs. Flood.
我也第一次做这活哦 达比先生
This isn't my first barbecue either, Mr. Darby.
早安 罗尼
Mornin', Ronnie.
早安
Morning.
生日快乐
And Happy Birthday.
谢谢 还真是我生日
Well, thank you. It is.
我昨晚怎么没听到你回来
I didn't hear you come in last night.
我不想吵醒你 我们一直加班
I didn't want to wake you. We worked till like,
到大约凌晨三点
I don't know, 3:00 in the morning.
你睡得怎样?
How'd you sleep?
做了个很奇怪的梦
I had the strangest dream.
我好像在某个沙漠里
I was out at the desert somewhere,
到处都有老鼠围着我转
and there were these rats all around me,
但他们很友好
but they were friendly rats.
友好的老鼠?
Friendly rats?
是啊 感觉好怪 你也在那
Yeah, it was weird. You were in it, too.
但你只是站在那里
But you were just standing there.
旁边还有人陪你
There was somebody else with you,
我就不记清是谁了
but I can't really remember.
你觉得这梦预示着什么吗?
What do you think it means?
我可不觉得梦能预示什么
I don't think dreams mean anything.
它们只是一些想法和回忆
I think they're just thoughts, memories
随意拼接在一起罢了
kind of spliced together.
看情况 可能是你看了什么电视节目
In your case, it's probably something you're watching on TV.
好吧 你也许说得对
Yeah, you're probably right.
我不想走 可是我一小时后要上庭
Look, I hate to run, but I gotta be in court in an hour.
只工作不玩乐 容易老年痴呆的
All work and no play makes Gil a dull boy.
为什么晚上不能陪我呢?
Why don't we stay in tonight?
没办法 我晚上要陪客户吃饭
I can't, I got a client dinner.
罗尼 少给我这副表情
Ronnie, don't give me that face.
要知道我宁愿跟你共度春宵
You know that I'd rather spend an evening with you
也不愿应酬那些客户
than nosing up some client.
你记得那个从芝加哥来的尼诺·扎克提吗?
You remember Nino Zachetti, from Chicago?
没印象
No.
他今天要被审了
His trial's starting.
我今晚和他可有一大堆活要忙
I gotta go through a ton of stuff with him tonight.
我不想对你撒谎 但我们估计会谈到很晚
I don't want to lie to you, we're probably gonna run late,
所以睡觉别等我了
so don't wait up.
- 记得打电♥话♥给我 - 嗯
- Call me later. - Yeah.
好安静啊 我先进去?
Looks quiet. You want me to go in there first?
不 他们应该晕了
Nope. They're unconscious.
如果还醒着 我们弄晕他们
And if they're not, we'll make 'em unconscious.
我就爱你这型
I like your style.
那我们把车停这吧
So we'll leave my car here,
等等再把他们装进吉尔的车里
and we'll take 'em out in Gil's car.
雪佛兰归我 对吧?
I get the Camaro, right?
只要别让我再看见这车就行
As long as I don't have to see it again.
嘿 我们进去后 你就得照我说的做
Hey, we go in there, you do exactly what I tell you to do.
不准还嘴 我是老大 听到没?
No back talk, I'm the boss here. Got that?
是 你说得都对 老大
Okay, whatever you say, boss.
这些钥匙是?
What are those?
我备份了吉尔所有的钥匙
I copied all of Gil's keys.
真聪明
Nice.
他没反应
He's out.
好吧 去找她吧
Well, go find her.
- 去把音乐关了 - 恩
- Turn off that music. - Yeah.
嗯 嗯 嗯
Mmm, mmm, mmm.
- 达比先生? - 在这呢
- Mr.Darby ? - Yeah.
我们走吧
Let's go.
往她身上盖件东西就行了
Throw something on her.
一看到她那坚挺胸器 我就头痛
I can't stand lookin' at that bitch's perky tits.
- 把水关了 - 为什么?
- Turn the water off. - Why?
多浪费啊
It's wasteful.
咱们走了 小猫猫
Come on, Kitty.
干嘛呢 你以为你是人肉体重器啊?
What are you tryin' to do, guess her weight?
把她丢这就行了
Put her down over there.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表