剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
不觉得有些粗糙吗?
It's a bit of rough , don't you think?
不 你忽略了明暗对照
No. You're missing the point of chiaroscuro.
约瑟·怀特·德比的画技
Joseph Wright Derby's mastery
足以和卡拉瓦乔媲美
rivaled that of Caravaggio.
当时社会很黑暗
The world's a dark place.
许多评论家认为
A lot critics believe he was the first artist
他是工业革命精神写实的先驱
to truly capture the spirit of the industrial revolution.
德比是我最喜欢的画家
J.W. Derby's my favorite painter.
你似乎很了解他
You seem to know a lot about him.
我认为他和卡拉瓦乔
I think he and Caravaggio were two of the three
是三大明暗手法大♥师♥中的两个
great masters of light and shadow.
那谁是之三?
Now, who's the third?
约翰·奥尔顿
John Alton.
我叫戴维斯
The name's Davis.
戴维斯·班尼特
Davis Bennett.
劳伦
Lauren.
劳伦·柯思顿
Lauren Coleston.
我想我刚刚发现了另一幅绝世之作
I think I just found another enchanting work of art.
你总是这么直接吗?
Are you always this direct?
我知道我喜欢什么
I know what I like.
我知道我想要什么
And I know what I want.
那你究竟想要什么呢?
And what, exactly, is it that you want?
戴维斯 我要感谢你
Davis, I want to thank you
带给我一个美妙的夜晚
for a fantastic evening.
我有生之年都不会忘记
I will never forget it as long as I live.
我想告诉你一些
And I want you to know something
令你惊讶的事
that will probably surprise you.
你是我的开山之作
You were my first.
?我的视线已将你锁定?
I got my eye on you
?我的视线已将你锁定?
I got my eye on you
?我已完全为你着迷?
and a motive, too
?你四处调情 让我的鞋沾满鲜血?
your fooling around is getting blood on my shoes
?哦 喔啊 哦?
oh whoa oh
?哦 哦?
oh oh
?喔啊 哦?
whoa oh
?我的视线已将你锁定?
I've set my sights on you
?我的视线已将你锁定?
I've set my sights on you
?我的视线已将你锁定?
I've set my sights on you
?我还有不在场证据?
I've got an alibi too
?所以不用四处张望?
so don't look around
?我已经无所顾忌?
I've got nothing to lose
?喔啊 哦?
whoa oh
?哦 哦?
oh oh
?喔啊 哦?
whoa oh
?哦 哦?
oh oh
?喔啊 哦?
whoa oh
?喔啊 哦?
whoa oh
蛇蝎
美人
?哦 哦?
oh oh
?喔啊 哦?
whoa oh
戴维斯·班尼特才发现
Davis Bennett just discovered that lethal things
致命之物常有华丽包装
often come in pretty packages.
这个教训使他付出生命代价
But the lesson cost him his life.
这一次 外表就足以致命
In this case, looks really can kill.
至于劳伦·柯思顿
As for Lauren Coleston,
她也学到一些东西
well, she's also about to learn something,
那就是一个职业杀手
which is that the life of a professional assassin
所要接受的痛苦
is just as much about receiving pain
等价于带给别人的痛苦
as it is about dispensing it.
我要问你几个问题
I'm going to ask you some questions.
你要么现在就回答
You'll either answer them now
要么等我折磨完你
or after I torture you.
我希望你拒绝合作
And I hope you refuse to cooperate.
为什么?
Why?
因为我的快乐建立在别人痛苦之上
Because I so enjoy inflicting pain.
你是谁?
Who are you?
一个...
Someone...
喜欢按按钮刺♥激♥你的人
who likes to push your buttons.
你是杀手
You're an assassin.
受训于谁?
Who trained you?
为谁工作?
Who do you work for?
为什么要杀戴维斯·班尼特?
And why did you kill Davis Bennett?
你肯定把我和别人弄混了
You've got me mixed up with somebody else.
我不是杀手
I'm no assassin.
我也从未听过什么戴维斯·班尼特
And I've never heard of a Davis Bennett.
太棒了
Excellent.
就在刚才
For a moment there,
我还以为会没有乐子了
I thought we weren't going to have any fun.
啊!
Aah!
你为谁工作?
Who do you work for?
时装摄影师
Fashion photographers.
我是模特
I'm a model.
不!
Noooo!
现在你没种了啊?
Now you're not that hard, huh?
- 哦 耶 - 想干我?
- Oh, yeah. - Fuck with me?
哦 耶 就这样
Ah, yeah. Yeah, that's right.
快点! 干♥她♥菊花!
Come on! Get her ass!
干♥她♥! 干♥她♥!
Come on! Come on!
来干我啊! 来啊!
Fuck with me! Come on!
我早提醒过你 婊♥子♥
I told you, bitch.
混♥蛋♥ 你♥他♥妈♥的以为你是谁?
Motherfucker, who the fuck you think you are, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你是谁?
Who the fuck do you think you are?
干♥她♥菊花!
Get her ass!
住手!
Settle down!
啊! 你们这群婊♥子♥!
Aah! You fucking cunts!
你♥他♥妈♥的...
You fucking...
我擦! 我擦! 擦...
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck...
你受训于谁?
Who trained you?
从电视里学的
I picked up tips
看CW台的时装秀
watching the Tyra Banks show on the C.W.
谁雇你杀班尼特?
And who ordered you to murder Bennett?
我没杀过人
I've never killed anyone.
但是在你这
But in your case,
我得破个例
I'd make an exception.
有意思
That's funny.
我喜欢黑色幽默的女生
I like a girl with a sense of gallows humor.
你刚说的就不错
That's a good one.
像你这么好的姑娘
What's a nice girl like you
怎么会沦落到这种地方?
doing in a place like this, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
难道你不想出去吗?
Wouldn't you like to get out of this place?
一时半会是不可能了
That's not gonna happen for a long time.
我效命的那些人
The people that I work for,
也会用你这样的人
they have use for people like you.
什么叫"我这样的人"?
What do you mean, "people like me"?
你智商极高
Your IQ is off the charts.
但是你无法控制暴♥力♥倾向
But you can't control your violent tendencies
还有人格缺陷 对吗?
and your personality disorders, can you?
我可以帮助你
I can help you do that.
为什么?
Why?
因为我觉得你
Because I think that you
有杀手本能 柯思顿小姐
have the killer instinct, Ms. Coleston.
我从没杀过人
I've never killed anybody.
但是你想杀 不是吗?
But you'd like to, though, wouldn't you?
也许吧
Maybe.
祖国需要你
Your country needs you.
你要么接受
You either answer the call
要么就死在这
or you rot in here forever.
对我来说 你选哪个都无所谓
I don't give a shit, either way.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表