剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
把拉链拉上
Close it up.
- 快点 - 我的天哪!
- Come on. - Oh, my God!
他妈发生什么事了?
What the fuck happened?
那个保安和莎拉 他们朝我扑来
The security guard and Sarah, they tried to jump me.
他们想杀了我 想杀了我
They were gonna kill me. They were trying to kill me.
我不知道 事情发生得太突然了
I don't know. It all happened so fast,
我只是...吓坏了
and I just-- I freaked out.
我只是...我只是...开枪了
And I just--I just-- I just started shooting,
- 我把他们全杀了 - 劳莉?
- and I shot everybody. - Laurie?
哦 见鬼 上帝啊!
Oh, fuck me. Jesus Christ!
- 天哪! - 见鬼!
- Oh, my God! - Shit!
我们该怎么办? 该怎么办 巴特?
What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do, Bart?
不想别人看见我们的脸 对吗?
We didn't want anybody to see our faces, did we?
不!
No!
不要!
No!
天哪!
Oh, my God!
巴特 巴特 我们干了什么?
Bart, Bart, what have we done?
我们干了什么? 我们杀了所有人
What have we done? We've killed everybody.
我们杀了所有人 我们杀了所有人
We've killed everybody. We killed everyone.
我的天哪 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
你恨这些狗♥娘♥养♥的 不是吗?
You hated these motherfuckers, right?
不是吗?
Right?
你现在也恨
Well, you got even now.
那...那这些顾客呢?
What about-- what about the customers?
他们都是无辜的
They were just innocent bystanders.
附带伤害罢了
Collateral damage.
只能怪他们自己倒霉
They were at the wrong place at the wrong time.
就是这么回事 好吗?
That's what happens, all right?
我们的百万大钞都在这呢
We got our million bucks right there.
我们有的是钱了 不是吗?
We got our million dollars, right?
不是吗?
Right?
我希望你不要介意
I hope you don't mind me borrowing
我借用了下你的枪
the guard's gun from you.
用你的枪打死你更有意义
Our story makes a lot more sense if you're shot with it.
臭婊♥子♥!
Fucking bitch!
莎拉 你可以起来了
Sarah, you can get up now.
该死的
It's about fucking time.
一条腿抽筋了
Getting a leg cramp.
我想要挨枪子吗?
Do I want to eat the gun?
什么?
What?
- 听起来不错 - 真的吗?
- That sounded good. - I mean, really?
巴特...
Bart...
巴特 估计你断气还有会时间
Bart, it's gonna take you a minute to bleed to death.
想听听我和莎拉是怎么变拉拉的吗?
You want to hear how Sarah and I became lovers?
有一天晚上她她在加班
She was working late one night
我知道她独自一人
and I knew she'd be alone.
想试试当老板的感觉?
Trying out the boss' desk?
你怎么还在这儿?
What are you still doing here?
我觉得我们该谈谈
I thought we should talk.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我能感觉到你每天都在我身上打转
I feel your eyes on me every day.
我猜你也许想要直接一点
I just thought you might want a better look.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吧 劳莉
You're just fucking crazy, Laurie.
这就是你呼吸急促的原因 莎拉?
Is that why you're breathing so hard, Sarah?
哦 不要
Ah. No.
我不是...我不是...
I'm not... I'm not...
真的吗? 那你怎么下面都湿了?
Really? Then how come I can smell you getting wet?
我不能...
I can't...
我不能...
I can't...
不要 我...
No, I--
不要
No.
我以前从没做过
I've never done anything like--
这样的事情...
Like this before.
但你已经想要了 不是吗?
But you've wanted to, haven't you?
哦 哦
Oh, oh...
哦!
Oh!
我打赌没有男人让你高♥潮♥过 对吗?
Bet no man's ever made you come, have they?
没有
No.
没有过
They haven't.
哦...哦 天哪!
Oh...Oh, God!
你现在是我的了 对吗?
You're mine now, aren't you?
当然...他妈...是
Abso-fuckin'-lutely.
好极了
Good.
我们一起去弄笔钱
'Cause we're going to make a lot of money together.
他死了
He's gone.
真是个讨厌的人
Just like a fucking man
我话还没说完就死了
to check out while I'm still talking.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
看看那些可爱的钱
Look at all that beautiful money.
你的计划真的凑效了 宝贝
Your plan really worked, baby doll.
是的 但还没结束 宝贝
Yeah, but we're not done yet, babe.
你记得接下来要干什么 对吧?
You remember what we have to do next, right?
我要把视频录像抹掉
I erase the video recordings.
触发警报
I trigger the alarm.
等警♥察♥到这的时候 我告诉他们
When the police get here, I tell them
巴特一个人来抢银行
that Bart robbed the bank alone.
他想要杀了我们所有人
He tried to kill us all,
不过他漏了我
but he missed me.
所以我静静等待着
So I played possum.
然后我捡起了保安掉在地上的枪
Then I grabbed the guard's gun off the floor
朝他开了枪
and I shot him.
巴特有过坐牢记录
With Bart's prison record,
他是最好的人选
he's going to be the perfect fall guy.
一会在我那儿见
I'll see you back at my place?
我们有钱了 贱♥人♥
We're rich, bitch.
天哪! 救救我!
Oh, my God! Help me!
救救我!
Help me!
他杀了所有人! 那个人干的!
He killed everyone! Somebody do something!
他杀了所有人! 救救我!
He killed everyone! Help me!
他杀了所有人!
He killed everyone!
救救我 救救我
Help me. Help me.
他杀了所有人
He killed everyone.
女士 冷静下来
Ma'am, calm down.
你能教我怎么开枪吗?
Will you show me how to shoot?
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表