剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
甚至是杀人
even kill for her.
他害怕她会说你太傻太天真
He was so afraid she was going to say
他害怕她会把他调去别班
he was being stupid and send him away,
然而她没有
but she didn't.
于是他伸出手 抚摸着她的乳♥房♥♥
So he reached out and touched her tits,
她也很享受
and she liked it.
到此为止吧
Let's stop there.
查斯...你的作品很有创意
Chas... it's a very creative piece,
但我要求描述一个真实的人
but the assignment was to write about a real person.
我故事里的人是真实存在的
But the person in my story is very real.
我指的是历史人物
I meant a historical figure.
晚些时候再过来
Why don't you come by here later on,
在我下班前
during the office hours.
我会帮你找一个合适的主题
I'll help you find a more appropriate subject.
好的
Okay.
特洛伊 凯利 你们周四演讲
Troy, Kelly, you guys are up Thursday.
下课
Class dismissed.
威廉姆斯教授 你现在有空吗?
Professor Williams, do you have a moment?
我想跟你谈谈我的论文题目
I'd like to run my paper topic by you.
我决定写圣女贞德
I've decided to write about Joan of Arc.
- 为什么? - 嗯...
- Why? - Well...
我想不出比圣女贞德
I can't really think of a stronger woman
更坚强的女性了
than Joan of Arc.
听我说 她是个疯子
Please. She was insane.
她遵从所谓神的指示
She heard voices in her head,
最后16岁时被处以火刑
and was burnt at the stake at 16.
如果你想写一位坚强的女性
If you want to write about a strong woman,
想一些用智慧
find someone who used their brains
来达到目的的人
to get what they wanted.
比如克里奥帕特拉(埃及艳后)
Someone like Cleopatra.
但她没有运用智慧啊
But Cleopatra didn't use her brains.
她色♥诱♥男人 让他们臣服
She used sex to get men to do her bidding.
贞德比她高贵得多
She's far less noble than Joan of Arc.
那你就错了
That's where you're wrong.
纵观历史
Women throughout history
没有哪个女人不物尽其用的
have had to use whatever resources were available
只有这样才能掌控一切
to take matters into their own hands
得到想要的一切
and get what they wanted.
男人有武力 而女人...有魅力
Men have muscles, women... have their sexuality.
审时度势的克里奥帕特拉
Cleopatra looked at her options at the time
做了她该做的
and did what she had to do.
而那...需要动点脑筋
And that... took brains.
我从未那样想过
I never thought of it that way.
我可以教你很多东西
Well, there's a lot I could teach you.
顺便提一下
By the way,
你今天穿的很漂亮
that's a lovely set you're wearing.
洛特勒奇院长
Dean Rutledge.
凯尔希
Kelsey.
我叫你来 不是要批评你 查斯
I didn't ask you here to scold you, Chas.
不用这么紧张
You don't have to be so nervous.
我不紧张
I'm not nervous.
很好
Okay.
能问个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
你为什么会选女性人物研究?
What made you decide to take a women's studies course?
因为它和别的课不冲突
It fit my schedule.
就这个原因?
Is that the only reason?
有的同学谈到过你的课
Some students were talking about your class.
听说你是个好老师
I heard you were a good teacher.
听起来我很像你故事里的女人
I sound an awful lot like the woman in your story.
你是不是要把我踢掉?
Are you gonna kick me out?
没
No.
你可以留下
I think I'll keep you around.
只要你好好完成
As long as you follow the assignment
我布置的作业
precisely as I laid it out.
没问题
Okay.
你会发现我喜欢循规蹈矩的人
You'll learn I like things a certain way.
我对你们真是是失望至极
I just can't tell you how disappointed I am in you both.
你俩一直都是学校的主席
The two of you have always been campus leaders.
现在我却要处理教室分配
Right now I'm dealing with overcrowded classrooms,
学费又上涨...
tuition increases...
估计佛得角征服者(校足球队什么的)
and the Cuesta Verde Conquistadors are going
今年会惨败
0-12 this year.
还差一个联谊会性录影带
The last thing I need on my plate
我的人生就完整了
is a sorority sex tape scandal.
姑娘们! 我现在没精力管这些事!
Girls! I can't get involved with this right now!
我们也很为难 洛特勒奇院长
We are so mortified, Dean Rutledge.
别担心 我们会处理好的
Don't worry, we'll take care of it.
很好
Good.
我相信你们会处理好的
Now, I trust you ladies will handle this
这4年我教你们的高要求高标准
with the high standards that I've instilled in you
- 可不是白教的 - 当然
- in the last four years. - Of course.
现在 你们可以走了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
- 洛特勒奇院长? - 凯尔希
- Dean Rutledge? - Kelsey.
我收到你的消息了
I got your message.
嗯 我想跟你聊聊
Yes, I wanted to have a word with you.
我想告诉你我们11月21日的
I wanted you to know that we've zeroed in
人才招聘会预算不多了
on November 21 for the career fair.
我正在找志愿者来帮忙
And I'm looking for volunteers to help coordinate the event.
噢 你可以算我一个
Well, you can count on me.
很好
Good.
还有... 别的事情么?
Is there... anything else?
没了 就这些
No. That'll be all.
还有件事情
There is one more thing.
别再勾引我老公了
I want you to stop fucking my husband.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
别装了 可以吗?
Let's not do this, shall we?
我知道是你
I know it's you.
我一点也不惊讶
I'm not surprised.
杰克总喜欢跟贱♥人♥有一腿
Jake always had a thing for the slutty sorority type.
你显然符合这一条
And you certainly fit the bill.
在学校里飘来飘去 活脱脱个妓♥女♥
Flouncing around campus like a ridiculous whore
还总爱喷廉价香水
with a penchant for cheap perfume.
你知道 我不用接受莫须有的罪名
You know, I don't have to take that from you.
不 你得接受
Yes, you do.
因为我有这个权力
Because you know I have it in my power
毁掉你... 而且我会...
to destroy you... and I will...
很乐意... 如果让我知道
with pleasure... if I even get a hint
你还背着我跟我老公鬼混
that you are still seeing my husband behind my back.
相信我 你连教孩子系鞋带
Trust me, you won't be able to get a job
这种工作都找不到
teaching kids how to tie their shoes.
明白了?
Are we clear?
闭上嘴 凯尔希
Close your mouth, Kelsey.
我看周围可没有鸡♥巴♥啊
There's not a dick around as far as I can see.
别让我跟你说第二遍
Don't make me speak to you again.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
你最近在我课上的演讲
I've been really impressed with your performance
令人印象深刻
in my class lately.
- 真的吗? - 对
- Really? - Mm.
嗯...
Uh...
我笨手笨脚的
I can be such a klutz.
我也总把钥匙掉地上
I drop my keys all th e time.
你在学习吗?
Are you studying?
嗯 我 呃...
Yeah, I, uh...
想把在课堂上
Decided to continue the story
讲的故事写完
that I was saying in class earlier.
你真是个急性的学生 是吗?
You're quite the eager little student, aren't you?
我觉得还有挖掘的余地
I just think there's so much potential.
和扩充的内容
I thought I can expand on it and explore
提供一些... 选项
some... options... with it.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表