剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
我知道
I know.
但...我需要告诉你
But...I needed to tell you
我感谢你为我做的一切
that I'm grateful for everything you've done for me.
你将我从阴沟里救出来
You scooped me out of a gutter
给了我新的生活
and gave me a life.
你要说根本不在意我吗?
You're saying you don't care about me at all?
不 我没有... 我没这样讲
No, I'm not... I'm not saying that.
只是...你不欠我任何东西
I just... you don't owe me anything.
就是这样
That's all.
我觉得自己像个傻瓜
I made a fool out of myself
贸贸然跑进来
for coming in here like this.
不 你没有
No, you didn't. Okay?
别...别这样说
Don't...don't say that.
我只是想让你看看
I just really wanted you to see me
重塑之后的我
after my makeover.
我以为你会发现我的吸引力
I thought you'd find me attractive.
劳伦 别哭
Lauren, don't. Don't cry.
只是
Please, just
我觉得你很有吸引力 真的
I do find you attractive, okay?
在重塑之前
I thought you were attractive
我就觉得你很有魅力
before you even had the makeover.
真的?
Really?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只是...
I just...
我告诉过你的 你知道...
I've gotta warn you, you know, um...
前方的路
road ahead.
不那么好走
It's, uh, it's not gonna be easy.
我知道
I know.
但只要有你在
But as long as you're there,
我就一定能做到
I'm sure I'll make it.
为什么这样看着我?
Why are you looking at me like that?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我想...
I think...
可能你想吻我?
maybe you wanna kiss me?
?只要你情愿那么一点点?
can you show me a shred of will
?我就全身心的都属于你?
my body wants such an easy kill
?爱情和战争里没有对错?
well, all's fair in love and war
?广播里也就是船上了岸?
and on the radio, ship to shore
?谁知道你拥有这样的唇?
who knew you had such a mouth?
?我火烧火燎?
I'm on fire
?别让我想抹掉它的痕迹?
don't make me wanna wash it out
?放倒我吧?
keepin' me down
?即使你跟不上我的步伐?
you know you can't keep up
?放倒我吧?
keepin' me down
?再给你一个幸运的亲吻?
here's one more kiss for luck
?我发现自己?
well, I find myself
?想要逃离你?
running from you
?躲遍角角落?
all over the town
?我发现自己?
but I'm drivin' myself
?已快要崩溃?
into the ground
?就像是手榴弹迎面炸来?
saw it comin' like a live grenade
?就像是烈焰如潮汐扑来?
lit up a fire like a tidal wave
?它压得我就快透不过气?
I saw it coming, bringing heavy down
?但我不会倒下?
but I'll never touch down
?你的训练营兄弟都在哪??
where are your boot camp buddies now?
?我火烧火燎?
I'm on fire
?是谁来喊有人倒下了?
who's here to yell, "man down"
?我要成为你的小军护?
I'd be your little army nurse
?有人倒下了?
man down
?但我会让你感觉更糟?
but I might make you feel worse
?我发现自己?
well, I find myself
?想要逃离你?
running from you
?躲遍角角落?
all over town
?又想你多给我一点点?
but I need something more from you
?爱情的滋润?
I haven't found
?你靠近我时?
I can't trust or be trusted with you
?彼此不信任?
when you're around
?我发现自己?
but I'm driving myself
?已块要崩溃?
into the ground
?阿 阿 阿?
Ah ah ah
?阿 阿 阿?
ah ah ah
?阿 阿 阿?
ah ah ah
你笑什么呢?
Okay, why are you grinning
像只吃了金丝雀的猫?
like the cat that just ate the canary?
因为我刚通过了诱惑测试
Because I just passed my seduction test.
诱惑测试?
Seduction test?
就是这样
That's right.
帕姆探员要我勾引你上♥床♥
Agent Pam told me I had to get you into bed.
你们两个也睡过了 是么?
You two have slept together, right?
你认为呢?
What do you think?
我在你身上还用了催眠语言
I even used hypnotic language on you.
把无法描绘的词语插入句子
When sentences contain words that can't be pictured,
例如 可能 或许
"such as 'maybe' or 'might,'
潜意识会脱离词语本身
the subconscious mind removes that word.
例如 可能你想吻我了
For example, 'maybe you want to kiss me now'
变成 现在你想吻我了
becomes, 'you want to kiss me now.'
好吧 所以你要告诉我
Yeah. Okay, so you're telling me
刚刚的一切只是场测试?
that what just happened was... because of the test?
不 不全是
No. Not all of it.
高♥潮♥都是真实的
The orgasms were real.
希望如此
I hope so.
你学得真快
You're learnin'.
真快
You are learning.
啊
Ah.
劳伦.
Lauren.
醒醒
Wake up.
睡美人 起床了
Sleeping beauty, get up.
跟我来
Come with me.
送你一个相当大的惊喜
I've got a really big surprise for you.
等等 不需要我换衣服么?
Wait, don't you want me to change?
不用 你现在这样很漂亮
No, actually, what you're wearing will be perfect.
来吧 我们走 快点
Come on, we gotta go. Hurry.
好的 头儿
Okay, boss.
我们在这儿做什么?
What are we doing here?
我想让你见个人
There's someone I want you to meet.
是谁?
Who's that?
那是沃克
That's Walker.
他在特大号♥联邦监狱里
He's doing 12 consecutive life terms for murder
连续谋杀十二条人命
in a super-max federal prison.
没明白
I don't understand.
他获得了一次赢得自♥由♥的机会
He's been offered a chance to win his freedom
像你一样
just like you have.
但你们俩只有一个能活着离开这里
But only one of you's gonna get out of here alive.
我希望那个人是你
I truly hope it's you.
普瑞斯曼
Pressman.
特派员柯思顿
Special Agent Coleston...
这是你的第一个任务
I have your first assignment.
任务?
Assignment?
戴维斯·班尼特贩卖♥♥武器给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Davis Bennett has made his fortune
从事洗钱勾当
selling weapons to terrorists
发了一笔横财
and laundering their money.
你的任务是通过他的安全网
Your mission is to get through his security net
解除这个极端不利的威胁
and terminate the threat with extreme prejudice.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
是
Yes.
这是你最后的机会 劳伦
This is your last chance, Lauren.
有人雇用了你
There's a man who recruited you
训练了你
and who trained you.
你现在身处困境全因为他
He's the reason you're in this fix right now.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表