剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
And so does she.
听着 戴福 这是你人生中的关键时刻
Listen, Dev, there comes a point in your life
你必须决定要做怎样的人
where you have to decide what kind of man you're gonna be.
那...你要做什么样的人呢?
So... what kind of man are you gonna be?
我他妈的怎么知道?
The fuck if I know, okay?
没你这么问问题的
The kind that doesn't get asked questions like that.
妮可和你在一起时
Look, Nicole has always had a blind spot
- 毫无防备 - 你们俩...
- when it came to you. - You two...
别他妈总以为你们能改变我
Just think you can fuckin' change me.
你们什么时候才能明白
When are you gonna realize
我就喜欢我现在的生活
I like my life just the way it is.
我懂 好吗?
I know, right?
我本来要说 那真是疯了
I was gonna say, it's crazy.
请自便
Help yourself.
我没事
I'm fine.
你再说一遍?
Say again?
伙计们怎么样啊?
Hi. How are you guys?
班尼恩先生 见到你很高兴
Good to see you, Mr. Bannion.
见到你很高兴 莱恩小姐!
Good to see you. Ms. Ryan!
回头再打给你
I'll call you back.
真不敢相信你居然有胆量
I can't believe you have the audacity
就这样出现在这儿
to show up here like this.
我见你带了保镖
And I see you brought your shadow.
如果你想威胁我
If you're trying to intimidate me,
那是不可能的
not gonna happen.
正相反
On the contrary,
我为你今天的竞选可是花了血本
I made a sizeable donation to your campaign today.
我觉得你肯定是个非常棒的检察官
I think you'll make a swell district attorney.
比你家布克还好?
Better than your boy Burke?
我就是喜欢
I like a politician
不显山不露水的政客
who keeps his dick in his pants.
- 唔 - 就像你
- Ooh. - Like you.
你真是个居家好男人
You're such a nice family man.
见风使好舵 当个官员迟早的事
Play your cards right, you could be governor someday.
你没法阻止那些控诉 妮可
Hmm. You can't stop those indictments, Nicole.
我又不是钱包
I'm not a purse.
你买♥♥不了
You can't buy me.
你能别抓了么 像是长虱子了似的?
Okay, will you stop scratching like you have fleas?
太不雅了
It's just so not sexy.
那个是戴福林 跟着他
That's Devlin. Follow him.
这衣服花了我半年薪水
This dress cost six months' salary.
- 你喜欢它 是么? - 明天我就推掉它
- You like it, right? - I'm returning it tomorrow.
你看你 这是我给你买♥♥的
Like hell you are. I bought it for you.
你还有什么买♥♥不起的?
What good is having money if you can't spend it, huh?
真希望你会让我买♥♥性感内衣
Just wish you'd let me buy you some hot lingerie, too.
那种没有水果布衣(内衣品牌)标示
Something that doesn't have Fruit of the Loom
贴在屁♥股♥上的
stamped on the ass.
闭嘴
Shut it.
哦 太好了
Ooh, yes.
祝您愉快
Enjoy, sir.
不
No.
你太不给面子了
You are so lame.
上大学那会 你都能把我喝桌子底下
In college, you could drink me under the table.
- 我在心急 - 不 你在约会
- I'm on the clock. - No, you're on a date.
- 和你? - 嗯哼
- With you? - Mm-hmm.
- 听好了 这是工作 - 哎呀
- Trust me, this is work. - Ouch.
怎么?
Yes?
莱恩女士叫我把这个给你
Ms. Ryan asked me to give this to you.
哦 啊
Oh! Ahh.
任务来了
Duty calls.
再见
Toodles.
我发誓 你必须来
I promise. You have to come.
不 求你了
No, please.
一会再见
I'll see you in a minute.
让你想起了什么人?
Remind you of anybody?
这么说这确实是...
So this is quite the...
惊喜
Surprise.
我总说你要个好的心理医生
I always said you needed a good shrink.
只要你想 我可以给你推荐几个
If you want, I can recommend a few.
你回到镇上就该给我打电♥话♥的
You were supposed to call me when you came back to town.
我想我是给忘了
Yeah, I guess I forgot.
你甚至都没来参加爸爸的葬礼
You didn't even come to daddy's funeral.
我只是感觉不怎么对
Just didn't feel right.
上次我见到他
Last time I saw the guy,
他威胁要把我的蛋蛋割下来
he threatened to cut my balls off.
他爱那把瑞士军刀
He always did love his Swiss army knife.
- 你是认真的吗? - 认真什么?
- So is it serious? - Is what serious?
和乔安妮在一起
This thing with Joanne.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我觉得你还爱那个贱♥货♥
I think you're still in love with the bitch.
正如我说的
Like I said,
去看心理医生吧 宝贝
see a shrink, babe.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我是陪别人来的 妮可
I'm here with somebody, Nic.
我们下次再出来叙旧
Maybe we can catch up some other time.
你知道我手♥机♥号♥的
You have my number.
随时找我
Call me any time.
白天还是晚上?
Day or night?
最好是晚上
Preferably nights.
我收到了
I think I got the message.
她上钩了吗?
So did she take the bait?
是啊 被迷得七荤八素
Yeah, she practically swallowed it whole.
好
Good.
嗯哼
Yeah.
- 最后还有一件事 - 是什么?
- Only one thing left to do. - What's that?
啊!
Uhh!
- 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的骗子! - 搞什么?
- You lying son of a bitch! - What the fuck?
你要在那个女流氓身边打转咯?
You gonna go sniff around that fuckin' gangster whore?
你大浑蛋 大骗子!
You lying fuckin' piece of shit!
恨透你了!
I fucking hate you!
还以为你回心转意了呢!
I thought things were gonna be different this time!
- 你个大傻叉! - 谢谢
- You fucking asshole! - Thank you.
我恨死你了! 放开我!
I fucking hate you! Get off of me!
你...你会遭...
You--you're gonna hear--
给我来杯伏特加汤力 好吗?
Can I get a vodka tonic, please?
不用放冰块 我这有了
Hold the ice. I have my own.
放开我!
Let go off me!
把你的脏手拿开
Get your hands off of me.
哦 天哪
Ohh, God.
谢啦 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
看起来很逼真了
That was actually convincing.
抽人真不错
That felt good.
虽然感觉肩膀好像甩脱臼了
Even if I think I did throw out my shoulder.
下楼吗?
Going down?
请搭下一趟电梯
Take the next car, please.
我知道一个让你好受些的办法
I know something that'll make you feel better.
是什么啊 妮可?
And what's that, Nic?
谢了 但从我六岁起就没用了
Thanks, but that hasn't worked since I was six.
你...你在...
You--what are you--
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
要是我说"搜身"你会信吗?
Would you believe me if I said "searching for a wire"?
真的?
Seriously?
防人之心不可无
Can never be too careful.
你真是他妈疯了
You are out of your fucking mind.
就算我不搜 我的石头哥也会搜
Either I can do this, or my man Stone can do it.
不过我敢打包票
But I promise you...
被我搜身更有意思
It'll be more fun if I do.
你很享受 是吗?
You're not enjoying this, are you?
没有 一点都不
No, not really.
口是心非的家伙
Your cock says otherwise.
是吗?
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表