剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
?我的视线已将你锁定?
I've got my eye on you
?我的视线已将你锁定?
I've got my eye on you
?我的视线已将你锁定?
I've set my sights on you
还记得瑞夫·丹尼尔斯吗?
Remember Rafe Daniels?
他是一名狱警
He works as a prison guard
任职于奎斯塔弗得女子监狱
at the Cuesta Verde women's penitentiary.
那里的狱警大多臭名昭著
Most of the guards there have a reputation
甚至比他们看管的犯人更坏
worse than the inmates they're supposed to be watching.
够了 麦克斯
Enough, Max.
但瑞夫不一样
But not Rafe.
瑞夫善良热心
No, Rafe has a warm heart
渴望真爱
and a burning desire for true love.
可惜 他找不到这么个
Unfortunately, it's hard to meet a girl
能带回家见公婆的妞 毕竟他是在监狱
you can take home to mother, when you work in a prison.
那明显不是一个相亲的好地方
It's definitely not a singles mixer.
上次瑞夫试着追去一个女孩
And the last time Rafe tried romancing a girl at work,
这么说吧
well, let's just say
他的痴情一片换来背后一刀
he wound up with a real backstabber.
带我回牢房♥吧
Now take me back to my cell
否则我会告诉监狱长你强♥奸♥了我
before I tell the warden how you raped me.
你要把我带去哪?
Where are you taking me?
好好照顾她
You take real good care of her.
她很特别
She's special.
欢迎回家 宝贝
Welcome home, precious.
再见了 小公主
Bye, princess.
有人会想 经历过那样的戏剧
One would have thought, after all that drama,
瑞夫应该学聪明了
Rafe would have learned his lesson.
但克服内心的欲望并不容易
Oh, but it's not easy to ignore what the heart wants.
事实摆在眼前
And given all the evidence
赃款 枪♥支♥
stolen money, a gun,
还有一具死尸
and at least one very dead body,
有人会猜测
well, one might assume
他可能又中了
that he is under the spell
另一个蛇蝎美人的咒
of yet another femme fatale.
这夫妻房♥真让人欲♥火♥焚身 杰西
This conjugal room is a real turn-on, Jess.
想我吗 宝贝?
Miss me, baby?
无时不刻
Every inch.
还有六个月
Six more months.
他妈本来只剩六个月 我就能出去了 但现在...
Six more fucking months and I would have been out, but now...
妈的 我不能一辈子待在这
Fuck, I can't spend the rest of my life in here, baby.
你不会的
You won't have to.
我没杀害那个贱♥人♥
I didn't murder that bitch.
我是正当防卫
It was self-defense.
三周前
你们给我带来了什么 妞们?
What have you got for me, girls?
欢迎来到大艾吉的爱之屋
Welcome to Big Aggie's love shack.
如果我猜得没错 杰西
If I didn't know better, Jess,
我发誓你想躲过我
I'd swear you were trying to avoid me.
哦 别管蕾茜
Oh, don't mind Lacey.
她就爱看
She likes to watch.
我告诉过你 艾吉 我有男朋友
I told you, Aggie, I've got a boyfriend
他在外面等我
waiting for me on the outside.
我就喜欢他这一点
And that's why I like him.
他在外面...
He's outside...
就不能打扰我们了
where he can't bother us.
你能感觉到吗 杰西?
Can't you feel it, Jess? Hmm?
我们之间的化学作用?
Can't you feel our connection?
没错
Yeah.
之前这里有很多小妞
Had a lot of girls in here.
但你与众不同
You're different.
你很特别
You're special.
你真♥他♥妈♥特别
You're so fucking special.
爱咬人?
Biter, huh?
真可惜
That's too bad.
我们本可以很开心的
We could have been so happy together.
但你现在竟然毁了约会之夜!
But now you went and ruined date night!
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
我会把你像嫩豆腐一样切烂!
I'm gonna carve you like a fuckin' pumpkin!
哦 你个该死的贱♥人♥!
Ow, you fucking bitch!
你想怎样?
What are you gonna do, huh?
噢 来啊 有本事就过来啊
Oh, yeah...yeah. Bring it.
过来啊
Bring it.
妈的
Fucking
你...
You f...
你看见了吗 蕾茜?
You saw that, right, Lacey?
你会说出真♥相♥的?
You'll tell them?
对吧 蕾茜?
Right, Lacey?
都怪我 你才会被困在这鬼地方
It's my fault you're stuck in this rat hole, Jess.
根本不是那样的
It's not even like that.
我迟早会进来
I knew what I was getting into.
监控摄像头拍下我时
I walked in front of that security camera
装得我他妈是Patty Hearst一样
like I was Patty fucking Hearst.
Patty Hearst:曾经的革命激进分子 美国传媒业巨头赫斯特家族的继承人
你说那个银行不好抢
You said that bank was trouble.
我应该听你的
Should have listened.
现在这都不重要了 不是吗?
It doesn't matter now, right?
我们终究会在一起的
We're gonna be together.
没错
That's right.
一切都会好起来吗?
And everything will be okay?
银行的钱还在我们这吗?
We still have all the money from the bank?
当然了 那么一大推
Yeah, that and a whole lot more.
我忙得都快成蜜蜂了
I've been a busy little bee.
时间到了 小情侣
Let's wrap it up, lovebirds.
我在蓝色仙人掌旅馆定好了房♥间
I got us a room at the Blue Cactus Motel.
我们可以在那躲一阵子
We can hide out there for a while.
沿旧公路开两小时的车就到了
It's about a two-hour drive off the old freeway.
按计划 我会在那里等着
I'll be waiting where we planned.
明天 三点整
Tomorrow, 3:00 sharp.
你准备好这么干了 宝贝?
Are you still up for this, babe?
不计代价
Whatever it takes.
我都不会在此度过余生
I'm not spending the rest of my life here.
亲热时间结束了
Fun's over.
怎么了 坎德拉?
What's wrong, Kendra?
看那儿
Over there.
我要是不让他们玩的话就死定了
Said they'd cut me up if I didn't become their bitch.
艾吉的狗腿子 他们只不过
Aggie's goons. They're just
山中无虎猴子称王罢了
showing some muscle now that she's gone.
我不管他们做什么
I don't care what they're doing.
我再也受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
求你了 带我走
Please, take me with you.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢?
What the fuck are you talking about?
我知道你和艾斯的歪脑筋
I know about you and Ace, what you're doing.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know about that?
我看见你和艾斯在夫妻房♥里
I saw you in the conjugal room with Ace.
一个警卫跟我说墙面有裂缝
There's a crack in the wall one of the guards told me about.
他们从裂缝里偷看我们做♥爱♥
They get their kicks out of watching us fuck.
我他妈现在就要杀了你
I should fucking kill you right now.
我一个字都不会的 我发誓
I'm not gonna say anything, I swear.
只要你带我一起走 杰西
Just take me with you, Jess.
求你了
I'm begging you.
我在这活不下去的
I'm not gonna make it in here.
好的 冷静下来
Okay, okay, just chill out.
闭上你的嘴 明天听我的指挥行动
Keep your mouth shut tomorrow and follow my lead.
你打算让警卫也加入?
How you gonna get the guard to come?
瑞夫?
Rafe?
这事你也知道?
You knew about that?
是啊 他看你的眼神可一般
Yeah, I've seen the way he looks at you.
这小子真是不会吸取教训
Well, the guy's a slow learner.
你听说过他和公主的事吗?
Did you hear about him and the princess?
她知道怎么俘虏他
She knew just how to get him.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表