剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
蛇蝎美人 一人之死
Femme Fatales One Man's Death
是苏珊
It's Susan.
我...我得接
I've--I gotta take this.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
嗯 我...在办公室
Yeah, I-- I'm at the office.
不不 因为伯克先生要我去...
No, I--Mr. Burke needed me to--
好的
yeah.
好的 行
Yeah, okay.
行
Okay.
没问题 那我一小时后到家
All right, home in an hour, then.
我也爱你 再见
You--too. Bye.
抱歉 我得...
Sorry, I gotta--
嗯 我都听到了
Yeah, I--I heard you.
我很抱歉 真的
I'm sorry about this. I really am.
我会和她说的
I'm gonna tell her.
好么?
Okay?
只是...
It's just...
难以启齿
Not easy.
我懂
I know.
你是地方助理检察官
You're an assistant district attorney.
是公众人物 我懂 都听你说过
You're a public figure. I know. I've heard it all.
我这周末就和她摊牌 我保证
I'm gonna tell her this weekend, I promise you.
只是 有件事...
It's just that there's-- there's something that is--
怎么了?
What?
对我 你但说无妨
You can tell me anything.
工作方面遇到了些问题
There's something going on at work.
出了点岔子
Something's happening.
这会给许多人带来巨变 也包括我们
And it's gonna change everything for a lotta people. For us.
和其他人
For a ton of people.
什么意思?
What're you saying?
听我说
Listen.
我们会在一起的
We're gonna be together.
好么?
Okay?
我会告诉苏珊
I'm gonna tell Susan.
看着她的眼睛
I'm gonna look her in the eye,
然后说"亲爱的 我们虽然处的不错
and I'm gonna say, "Honey, we had a good run,
但现在玩完了"
but it's over now."
- 好么? - 好
- Okay? - Okay.
- 该走了 - 小心开车
- Okay. - Drive carefully.
明晚见
I'll see you tomorrow night.
♪我的视线已将你锁定♪
I've got my eye on you
♪我的视线已将你锁定♪
I've got my eye on you
♪亲爱的 我已完全为你着迷♪
and hooked, dear, too
♪你四处调情♪
you're foolin' around's
♪让我的鞋子沾满鲜血♪
gettin' blood on my shoes
♪噢♪
oh
♪喔哦 哦 哦♪
ooh ah, oh
♪喔哦♪
oh, oh
♪喔哦 哦 哦♪
ooh ah, oh
♪我的视线已将你锁定♪
I've set my sights on you
♪我的视线已将你锁定♪
I've set my sights on you
♪我的视线已将你锁定♪
I've set my sights on you
♪我还有不在场证据♪
got an alibi, too
♪所以不用四处张望♪
so don't look around
♪我已经无所顾忌♪
I've got nothing to lose
♪喔哦 哦 哦♪
ooh, ah, oh
♪喔哦♪
oh, oh
♪喔哦 哦 哦♪
ooh, ah, oh
♪喔哦♪
oh, oh
♪喔哦 哦 哦♪
ooh, ah, oh
♪喔哦 哦 哦♪
ooh, ah, oh
♪喔哦♪
oh, oh
♪ 喔哦 哦 哦 ♪
ooh, ah, oh
托德·沃伊特运气很好
Todd Voight is a very lucky man.
事业有成 貌似潘安 还有两位美女为之倾倒
Successful, handsome, and loved by two beautiful women.
但是今晚他的运气到头了
But tonight his luck runs out.
两名女子为他哀挽痛哭
He leaves two women mourning his death
并发现了他的秘密
and discovering his secrets.
所有的秘密
All of his secrets.
您是沃伊特夫人么?
Mrs. Voight?
是的
Yes.
有个坏消息 是关于您丈夫的
I have some bad news. It's about your husband.
在大峡谷附近有起车祸
There's been a car accident on the canyon,
您丈夫的车当时明显失控
and your husband apparently lost control of his car.
等我们赶到现场 车已付之一炬
By the time we got there his car was on fire.
苏珊...
Susan...
我只想说 如果我能帮上你
I just wanted to say that if I can do anything for you...
我是说 任何事你都可以来找我
I mean, please know that you can come to me
不论何时何事
any time for anything.
他是个尽职的公仆
He was a great public servant.
一定会被人缅怀于心
And he's gonna be sorely missed.
鲍勃 收起"公众护卫者
Bob, you can cut the "Robert Burke,
罗伯特·伯克"那姿态 好么?
defender of the public" act, okay?
电视媒体已经离开了
The TV cameras already left.
抱歉 我认识你么?
I'm sorry, do I know you?
但是 你认识托德
But you know Todd.
是的 我认识你丈夫
Yes. I knew your husband.
我要和你谈一谈
I need to talk to you.
谈吧
Then talk.
现在不行 等等吧
Not now. Later.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你进来吧
Suppose you better come in.
我猜你就是珍妮儿了
I'm guessing your name is Janelle.
你怎么会知道我名字?
How did you know my name?
去年
A year ago...
我发现了件女士内衣
I found lingerie.
包装好了放在托德车里
Gift-wrapped in Todd's car.
礼物卡上写着珍妮儿
The card said Janelle.
他说一定是店员搞错了
He said the clerk at the store must've made a mistake.
那是给我的礼物
Gave me the lingerie.
可根本不合身
It didn't fit.
托德假装不知道
Todd pretended not to notice.
和我说说吧
So tell me.
你们在一起多久了?
How long was it going on?
两年了
Two years.
不是你所想的那样
It wasn't what you think.
我爱他
I loved him.
真心实意地爱他
I really, honestly loved him.
你没资格用这个字!
You don't get to use that word!
爱?
Love?
不准用!
No!
抱歉 我不知还能怎么说
I'm sorry, I don't know what else to say to you!
给我滚出去 离开我的房♥子!
Just get the fuck out. Get outta my house!
- 这不是...不是车祸 - 给我滚
- It wasn't an--it wasn't an accident! - Get the fuck out!
托德是被人杀死的!
Todd was murdered!
不敢相信你还有脸来参加葬礼
I can't believe you had the audacity to come to the funeral.
到处都是人 他的朋友
With all those people, all his friends.
我知道 我明白 实在抱歉
I know. I know. I'm so sorry.
我别无他法 只能来这
I had no choice. I had to come here.
只有你能帮我
You're the only person that can help me.
我为何要帮你?
Why would I help you?
托德
Todd.
是被谋杀的
He was murdered.
我要查出凶手是谁和他的动机
And I'm going to find out who did it and why.
所以...
And for that...
你要我帮你
You need my help.
他过着两种截然不同的生活
He was living two separate lives.
而我只知其一
And I only know about one of them.
在烂酒吧勾搭
The one where he hooked up with the waitress
小姐的那种?
at the sleazy bar?
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表