剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
你就会说我 你才是呢
You're one to talk. You're the one
一直痴迷于组织头目的案件
who's obsessed with El Jefe.
你都等不及 在圣诞结束后跟冈萨雷斯谈吗?
You couldn't wait to talk to Gonzalez until after Christmas?
她早上就要被转到顶级安全监狱了
Well, she's being sent down to maximum security
所以...
in the morning, so--
- 圣诞快乐 - 你也是 警探
- Merry Christmas. - You too, Detective.
你不是该在值班吗 警官?
Aren't you supposed to be on duty, officer?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊?
Who the hell are you?
美国检察官办公室的克里斯·威德
Chris Wade, U.S. Attorney's office.
我和地方助理检察官诺玛·斯万森
I'm working with your a.D.A., Norma Swanson,
共同处理冈萨雷斯的案子 我是来审问她的
on the Gonzalez case. I'm here to question her.
你来的还真是及时
Well, you got here just in time.
冈萨雷斯明早就要被转到
Gonzalez is scheduled to be taken
奎斯塔豪园的女子监狱了
to Cuesta Verde women's correctional in the morning.
她也真是个美人
A real looker, that one, too.
带我去她的牢房♥
Take me to her cell,
然后你就能回来接着看你的闲书了
and you can go back to your funny book.
你来这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我是来跟你谈谈的
I came to talk.
来吧 咱们找个隔墙没耳的地方
Come on, let's go somewhere where the walls don't have ears.
第二天零点十七分
我知道你很害怕 莉蒂亚 我懂
I know you're scared, Lydia. I understand that.
但我保证我们会确保
But I promise that we're gonna make sure
你的安全
that nothing happens to you.
那个法官讨厌我
That judge hates me.
没错 你毁了他的平安夜
Well, sure he does. You ruined his Christmas Eve.
但让他理解你的处境...
But it's our job to get him to understand...
是我们的职责
get him to understand you.
你觉得你懂我?
And you think you understand me?
你不是第一个迷上
Well, you're not the first young and impressionable girl
危险分子的年轻敏感姑娘了
to get caught up with a very dangerous man.
他许诺你荣华富贵和整个世界
He flashed his bling at you and promised you the world,
你相信了他
and you believed him,
但我想那种兴奋感早就没了 对吧?
but I feel that thrill is long-gone now, isn't it?
一看见你
I know a terrorized woman
我就意识到你在害怕
when I see one.
这个家伙令你无比恐惧
This guy's got you so scared,
以至于你觉得他能穿过墙壁
that you think that he can walk through walls
或像愤怒之神一样从天而降
or fall down through the sky like the wrath of God.
- 他可以的 - 不 莉蒂亚 他不能
- He can. - No, Lydia, he can't.
他只是个凡人!
He's just a man!
松一点!
Not so tight!
他只是个凡人 有血有肉的凡人
He's just a man, a man of flesh and blood,
恐吓就是他的武器...恐吓和暴♥力♥
and fear is his weapon...fear and violence.
但是流血是双向的
But bloodshed goes both ways,
这个人 这个头目 可以被阻止
and this man,El Jefe,can be stopped,
甚至被杀死 就和其他人一样
even killed, just like any other man.
我们只需知道怎么找到他
We just have to know how to find him.
- 我不能说 - 听着
- I can't tell you that. - Listen,
我看人很准 我知道你是个好人
I'm a great judge of character, and I know you're a good person.
- 不 我不是 - 你觉得内疚
- No, I'm not. - You feel guilty.
目睹的事件让你深受打击
You feel traumatized by the events that you saw,
我理解这点
and I understand that.
你在发抖
You're trembling.
好吧 我们一步步慢慢来?
Okay, let's take it one step at a time, yeah?
如果你不能告诉我他的名字
If you can't tell me his name,
那你能告诉我什么?
what can you tell me?
头目不是愤怒之神
El Jefe's not the wrath of God,
他是一个狂暴的黑暗之神
he is the fury of El diablo.
我到现在才明白他有多邪恶
I never realized how truly evil he was until now.
这个魔鬼以各种面目出现
The devil comes in many shapes and forms.
每个认识他的人都害怕
Everyone who knows him is afraid,
他们自己 他们的家人
for themselves, for their families,
和未出世的孩子受到他的伤害
for their unborn-fucking-children.
你知道他杀过多少人吗?
Do you know how many people El Jefe has killed?
据说是几百个
They say it's in the hundreds.
几千人都不止
More like thousands.
贝弗莉
呵呵呵
Ho ho ho.
当时头目刚开始建立他的帝国
El Jefe was just beginning to build his empire.
他上山安排农户负责
He came to arrange his cocaine supply
可♥卡♥因♥供给
with the farmers up in the mountains,
就在我家附近
near where I live.
有一天他在街上看到了我就选中了我
He saw me on the street one day and chose me.
把手给我 妮娜
Tomo mi mano, Nina.
直到今天 我都不知为何选我
To this day, I don't know why.
额 这没什么奇怪的
Well, it's no mystery.
你这么美丽动人
You're a beautiful woman,
会成为任何一个男人的珍宝
and you'd be a prize for any man.
我不是头目的珍宝
Well, I was not El Jefe's prize.
我是他的附属品
I was his possession.
他买♥♥我就像买♥♥匹马
He bought me like you would buy a horse.
看看是谁在这儿?
What have we here?
伊莎贝尔·克里格
Isabelle Krieger.
你是那些性感的自杀女孩呢
You one of them hot suicide girls
还是个普通的野蛮人?
or just a garden-variety goth?
听说你们这些吸血鬼喜欢吸东西
I hear you vampires like to suck.
是只吸血 还是你喜欢其他液体?
Is it only blood, or do you like other fluids?
别穿黑衣服 来点幽默感 好不好?
Stop wearing black and get a sense of humor, why don't you?
贝弗莉·迪特里希
Beverly Dietrich.
听说你在迷幻湖边因偷♥窥♥
Says here you got caught flashing your peepers
救世军而被抓
to those Salvation Army guys on Lake Drive.
游♥行♥的感觉怎么样?
How 'bout a demonstration?
这么久才到我这呀
Took you long enough to get to me.
我还以为你嘴停不下来呢
I thought you'd never shut up.
什么?
What?
噢 我太无聊了!
Ohh, I'm so bored!
你知道吗 你其实也不丑
You know, you wouldn't be bad-looking
如果你不是个讨厌的变♥态♥
if you weren't such an obnoxious pervert.
你这是在恭维我吗?
Is that your idea of a compliment?
算是吧
It's the closest you'll ever get to one.
噢 天哪!
Oh--ugh!
呆在这我快要疯了
I feel like I'm going loco in here.
你要我做什么?
What do you want me to do about it?
你看起来真饥渴
You look hungry.
要不要解解渴啊?
You want something to eat?
你最好快点 趁我没改主意
Well, you better hurry up, before I change my mind.
来打开你的礼物
Come unwrap your present.
我♥操♥
Fuck it.
头目从未告诉过你他的计划吗?
Did El Jefe ever share his plans with you?
没有 但我听到了一点
No, but I hear some things.
比如?
Yeah, like what?
他正在消除竞争
He's eliminating the competition.
集团 帮派
The cartels, the gangs,
街头卖♥♥药的毒贩
the guys selling crack on the corner.
不论大小 他都无所谓
Big or small, it doesn't matter to him.
统统消灭
He's taking them all out.
那他在奎斯塔豪园干嘛?
But what's he doing in Cuesta Verde?
我刚说过了 他控制了这
I just told you, he's taking over.
我怀疑伊基·百加得和其他老板
I doubt Iggy Bacardi and the other bosses
是否会让他任意妄为
are just gonna let him take their turf.
奥勒斯基本人施虐成狂
Olesky's pretty sadistic himself.
百加得 马尔斯 奥勒斯基
Bacardi, Mars, Olesky.
他们根本入不了头目的眼
They're amateurs in El Jefe's eyes.
头目可能会让奥勒斯基拥有自己的窑子
El Jefe might let Olesky has his prostitution rackets,
会给马尔斯赌场 但毒品? 不可能
and Mars his gambling, but drugs? No.
奎斯塔豪园的毒品买♥♥卖♥♥只属于头目
The drug trade in Cuesta Verde belongs to El Jefe,
头目一个人
and El Jefe alone.
你是怎么知道的?
How do you know this?
因为他知道
Because he knows.
头目知道一切
El diablo knows everything.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表