剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
他死的那晚
The night he died,
我听到他...
I heard him...
那晚你和他在一起?
you were with him that night?
这么说我打电♥话♥给他...
So when I called him...
啊...
Ugh...
你...继续吧
Just--go on.
他工作上遇到了些问题
Something was going on at work.
前几周他一直
And the weeks before, he was acting--
焦虑不安 我知道
Nervous and scared. I know.
有些偏执
Paranoid.
- 开始说...- 说梦话
- And he started talking... - in his sleep.
- 和你在一起也说么? - 对
- With you too? - Yup.
他是被谋杀的
He was murdered.
我们得好好想想 要...
We have to think. We have to--
- 我不... - 还有哪些蛛丝马迹?
- I don't... - What else?
我是说我们还听到看到些什么?
I mean, what else did we see or hear?
或忽略了某些线索之类的
Or something we missed. Some clues.
有个男的打电♥话♥给他
There was a man calling him.
每次铃响 他都吓得不轻
Uh, he'd jump every time his phone rang.
几周前有一次 我接了电♥话♥
A few weeks ago I got to the phone first
他那时在洗澡
'cause he was in the shower.
来电人叫"艾伦贝克"还是...
The caller I.D. said, um, "Hallenback," or--
乔·艾伦贝克
Joe Hallenback.
你认识他?
You know him?
他有时会来酒吧
He comes into the bar sometimes.
卑鄙小人一个
He's a real sleazebag.
是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
He's a private detective.
有天晚上 我看见他在和托德说话
One night, I saw him talking to Todd.
托德给了他个信封 里面全是现金
Todd gave him an envelope full of cash.
你知道去哪找他吗?
Do you know where we can find him?
不知道
No.
但我可以去打听打听
But I can ask around.
你打听下 有消息了告诉我
You do that. Let me know.
托德之前是打算离开我吗?
Was Todd gonna leave me?
不
No.
他太爱你了
He loved you too much.
打扰下 艾伦贝克先生
Excuse me. Mr. Hallenback.
哦 该死!
Oh, shit!
咱们得谈谈
I need to talk to you.
不 忙着呢...等...哦
No, busy--wait--oh!
等等...你是个情人 不是打手!
Wait--you're a lover, not a fighter!
你老婆...她...
Your wife--sh--
她不会看到这些照片的 我会全删了 我保证
she never has to see the photos. I'll lose 'em. Promise.
我会销毁照片的
They're gone.
像我说的 咱们得谈谈
Like I said. We need to talk.
我们知道托德雇过你 但问题是 为什么
We know Todd hired you. The question is why.
我不替托德干了
I quit workin' for Todd
打我发现他也想把我卷入其中
once I found out the shit he was tryin' to get me into.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
女士们 我像是英雄吗?
Ladies, do I look like a hero?
我告诉过托德 他要付出的代价远不止此
I told Todd he wasn't payin' enough
这趟浑水太深了
for how deep his fuckin' rabbit hole went.
现在他死了
And now he's dead.
这的确是个悲剧
Which is tragic and all.
但多少证明了我的观点
But kinda proves my point.
不管托德付了你多少 我都出双倍的价
Whatever Todd was paying you, I'll double it.
如果你没命花钱 再多钱也没用
Even money's not worth it if you ain't alive to spend it.
我们已经说得够客气了
We are done asking nicely.
既然都到这份儿上了
Since you put it like that,
你们听说过赖安吗?
you ladies ever heard of a Mr. Ryan?
他是个恶棍 杀手
He's a--a gangster, a killer.
另外 他不是刚被杀了吗?
Besides, wasn't he just murdered?
单面佛得角大部分的资产都归他
He owned most of Cuesta Verde.
除了房♥地♥产♥还有人
Real estate and people.
现在镇上所有的小混混
Now every two-bit gangster in town
都想去分一杯羹
is trying to pick up his territory.
还记得去年的审讯吧?
You remember the trial last year, right?
检察官指控他犯有十二起盗窃案
The D.A.'s office indicted him on 12 counts of grand larceny.
纳税人数以百万计的钱
Millions of dollars of taxpayers' money
都流入他的建筑公♥司♥ 去建退伍军人医院了
went to his construction firm to build V.A. hospitals.
他盖的楼是全州最廉价最劣质的
He built the cheapest, shoddiest buildings in the entire state.
但收取高价 从中赚差额
Charged way over the odds, pocketed the difference.
这和托德有什么关系?
All right. What does this have to do with Todd?
他根本就没接手过那个案子
He didn't even work on that case.
没人管那个案子 但也不能完全是
Nobody worked on that case. Not really.
有人从中作梗 所以案子才不了了之
It was rigged to fail.
正如赖安希望的
Just like Mr. Ryan wanted.
所以呢?
So?
托德想查明搞砸的原因
Todd wanted to know why his office screwed up so badly.
所以他雇了我
He hired me to check it out.
我知道很多熟知
I know a lot of the ladies
律师的女人
that know a lot of the attorneys.
你懂得?
Y'know?
总之 当我...
Anyways, I was, uh--
当我调查时...
I was checkin' it out when I--
总有一种奇怪的
I started gettin' this weird feelin'
被跟踪的感觉
that I was being followed.
我的第六感很灵的 知道吗?
I got this sixth sense for it now, y'know?
是啊 发现了
Yeah. I noticed.
谁在跟踪你?
So who was following you?
他叫佛科维奇前任俄♥国♥克格勃成员
His name's Vukovich. Russian ex-KGB.
他是冷战以后来这儿的
He, uh, came over here after the Cold War.
- 他进了一家私人机构 - 他做什么?
He went into the private sector. As what?
做该死的糕点厨师 你想什么呢?做枪手
As a fuckin' pastry chef. What d'you think? A hired gun.
做杀手
A hit man.
所以 是佛科维奇杀了托德
So this guy Vukovich killed Todd.
我们怎么找他?
Where can we find him?
你疯了吗?
Are you nuts?
只有他找你
You don't find a man like Vukovich.
没有你找他
He finds you.
而且...
Besides...
佛科维奇只是工具罢了
Vukovich is just the bullet.
你们想找的是主使人 对吗?
You ladies want the guy pointing the gun, right?
那么主使人是谁?
And who would that be?
罗伯特·伯克
Robert Burke.
那个检察官
The D.A.
托德想让我找几个人
Todd wanted me to find a couple of guys
闯进伯克家里 拿到他书房♥里的保险柜
to break into Burke's house to get to the safe in his study.
他说证据应该都在那里
Said there was evidence there that could put
伯克和他的老板们当时去休假了
Burke and his bosses away for the rest of their naturals.
太好来了 我们怎么打开他的保险柜?
Great. How're we supposed to break into his safe?
你用不着
You don't have to.
托德查看了伯克的文件 他--
Todd broke into Burke's files, and he--
他找到暗码了
he got the combination.
当然 我很愿意和你们分享暗码
Which I would be happy to share with you, of course.
听着 女士们
Look, ladies.
我能回家了吗? 我是说 我--
Could I go home? I mean, I--
我得去搞砸那个--
I gotta fuck up the marriage of a--
那个揍我鼻子的混♥蛋♥的婚姻
a guy that busted my nose, okay?
去吧
Go.
复仇很甜蜜 对吗?
Revenge is sweet, right?
啊
Aah!
哦 佛科维奇! 不 不 佛科维奇!
Oh, Vukovich! No! No, Vukovich!
你可没那么幸运
You're not that lucky.
想想看 要是佛科维奇...他会直接杀了你
See, Vukovich-- he would just kill you.
干脆利落
No fuss, no mess.
毕竟他是职业的
Now, he's a pro.
至于我嘛? 怎么说呢...
Me? Well...
我更像个业余爱好者 说真的
I'm more of an enthusiastic amateur, really.
不 不!
No! Noo!
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表