剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
我愿意!
Yes!
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
要不要锦上添花做点什么?
What could possibly make this more perfect?
比如高♥潮♥个几次?
How about some multiple orgasms?
还是你最懂我
Oh, you read my mind.
哦也
Oh, oh yeah.
哦也
Oh yeah.
好爽啊!
Oh yes!
哦也
Oh yeah.
哦 斯蒂夫
Oh, Steve.
太棒了
That feels so good.
哦!
Oh yeah, oh yeah!
就是这儿 亲爱的
Right there, baby.
哦! 哦!
Ooh! Ooh!
啊
Aaah!
还满意吗 玛丽?
Are you happy, Mary?
嗯 非常满意
Yes, I'm so happy.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
你是我见过的最棒的男人
You're the most wonderful man in the world.
你怎么每天都在看这部无聊肥皂剧?
How can you watch this crap every day?
我回顾下自己的生活
I was watching my show.
光回顾有什么用?
And what are you gonna do about it?
你这可怜的蠢娘们儿
You pathetic little bitch.
无计可施
Nothing.
那不就对了!
Damn right!
你让我觉得恶心
You make me sick.
一天到晚只会做白日梦
Daydreaming all the time.
你是不是觉得自己比我们都高贵?
You think you're better than the rest of us?
不 我没有
No, I don't.
不是我做的
I didn't do it.
我是清白的
I'm innocent.
我不该呆在这儿
I don't belong here.
全他妈扯淡
Bull...Shit.
你就是个变♥态♥杀人犯
You're a homicidal psychopath
就跟在这的其他人毫无差别
just like everybody else in this place.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
她打我!
She hit me!
你又开始动手了 梅森?
You startin' fights again, Mason?
我什么都没干 是她
I didn't start anything. It was her.
- 我只是... - 闭嘴!
- I was just-- - Shut up!
才不是 她总是拿我出气
No, she's always picking on me.
你没看见吗?你瞎了眼了?
Can't you see?Are you blind?
告诉他们! 你看到了事情经过!
Tell them! You saw what happened!
说啊!
Tell them!
克拉丽莎?
Clarissa?
谁先动手的?
Who started the fight?
玛丽
Mary.
- 不是我! 她在说谎! - 好吧...
- No! She's lying! - Yeah...
我明白了 走吧
Yeah, let's go.
?我的视线已将你锁定?
I've got my eye on you
?我的视线已将你锁定?
I've got my eye on you
?也找到了动机?
and a motive too
?你四处调情 让我的鞋沾满鲜血?
your fooling around's getting blood on my shoes
?喔哦 哦 哦?
ooh wha-ah-ah-oh
?喔哦 哦 哦?
ooh wha-ah-oh
?我的视线已将你锁定?
I've set my sights on you
?我的视线已将你锁定?
my sights on you
?我的视线已将你锁定?
I've set my sights on you
?我还有不在场证据?
I've got an alibi too
?所以不用四处张望 我已经无所顾忌?
so don't look around, I've got nothing to lose
?喔哦 哦 哦?
Ooh wha-ah-ah-oh-oh
?喔哦 哦 哦?
ooh wha-ah-ah-oh-oh
?喔哦 哦 哦?
ooh wha-ah-ah
?喔哦 哦 哦?
ooh wha-ah-ah-oh-oh
蛇蝎
美人
?喔啊 哦?
ooh wha-ah-ah
可怜的玛丽·梅森
Poor Mary Mason.
她的生活没法恢复平静
She just can't seem to catch a break.
她只想过回自己以前的生活
All she wants is her old life back.
有个幸福的家庭还有个爱她的男人
With a happy home and a man that loves her
保护她 疼爱她
and keeps her safe and warm.
哦 但是身为羊羔却想在
Oh, but there is no safety when you're a lamb
狼群里安然度日那可真是异想天开
in a den full of wolves.
特别是当所有人都认为你是疯子时
Especially when everybody thinks that you're crazy.
你或许以为这位可怜的白日梦小姐
You may think things couldn't get any worse
日子已经没法再惨了
for our little daydreamer.
你这么想可就大错特错了
Well, that's where you'd be wrong.
在治疗精神病罪犯的
Here at the Cuesta Verda Institute
奎斯塔弗得机构
for the criminally insane,
事情变得 用个不大恰当的词
things are about to get, for the lack of a better word,
有点诡异
a little nuts.
今天我们开诚布公地谈谈吧?
We're going to have an honest discussion today?
还是你想继续糊弄我?
Or continue playing games?
我从没糊弄过你 杜里埃医生
I've never played games with you, Dr. Duryea.
如果你不说实话 我没办法帮你
I can't help you if you won't tell the truth.
我很想帮助你
I do want to help you.
你相信我吗 玛丽?
You believe that, Mary?
相信
Yes.
那我们来聊聊你杀害自己丈夫的那晚吧
Then let's discuss the night you killed your husband.
我没有杀我丈夫
I did not kill my husband.
他是这世上最善良最好的男人
He was the kindest, most wonderful man in the world.
我们深爱着对方
And we loved each other.
为什么没人相信我?
Why won't anyone believe me?
我没法治疗...
I cannot treat you...
除非你交代了那晚发生的事
until you come to terms with what happened that night.
我跟你说过无数遍了
I've told you a hundred times
我们很晚才吃的晚饭 然后...
we were having a late dinner and...
一起看的电视
we were watching TV.
然后...我们做♥爱♥
And then...we were making love.
我本应该帮他的
I should have helped him.
但我太害怕了
But I was too afraid.
所以我跑了
And I ran.
嗯 我知道了 玛丽
Mmm, I know, Mary.
病人档案里都有
I have it in my patient files.
一个一米九八的疯子闯进了你家
A, uh, six-foot-six maniac came into your home,
杀了你丈夫 然后凭空消失了
killed your husband, and vanished into thin air.
警♥察♥找不到指纹
The police found no fingerprints,
没有DNA 没有任何能证实你故事的证据
no DNA evidence, nothing to corroborate your story.
关于英俊恶魔的故事 是吗?
A story about this handsome devil, right?
这是真的!
It's true!
我没理由撒谎的
Why would I make that up?
不想面对真♥相♥
To avoid dealing with the truth.
你编造了这个细密详尽的故事
You created this elaborate fantasy.
这不是编的
It's not a fantasy.
这是事实
It's true.
他就在外面 还会不停作案的
And he's out there and he's gonna keep doing it
直到被抓住
again and again until he's stopped.
如果你不听 这一切就都是你的错
It's gonna be your fault for not listening to me.
你知道 起初我觉得你是...
You know, at first I thought you were...
假装有精神病来躲避电椅
faking your psychosis to avoid the electric chair.
但我现在不确定了
But now I'm not so sure.
你把自己的记忆锁得太深
I think you suppressed your memories so deeply
我们不得不采取另一种更为主动的治疗
that we'll have to try other, more invasive procedures.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
是一种混合电击痉挛的治疗
It's a mixture of electro-convulsive therapy
是我研发的一种针对精神分♥裂♥症的新疗法
and a new drug treatment for schizophrenia I'm pioneering.
休克疗法?
Shock treatment?
哦 不 我们不用那个词了
Uh, no, please we don't use that word anymore.
那已经过时了
It's outdated.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表