剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
你们要拿我做实验
You're gonna do experiments on me
把我变成植物人?
and turn me into a vegetable?
除非你...有一些其它的事想告诉我
Unless you have... something else you might want to tell me.
欢迎来到你的新家
Welcome to your new home.
- 四面填充墙... - 不!
- Four padded walls... - No!
晚上会寂寞难耐的
Gonna get lonely at night.
很遗憾 你没法再用那个故事骗自己了
Too bad you won't be able to diddle yourself in that thing.
就是...就是他!
That's...that's him!
是那人杀了我丈夫!
That's the man that killed my husband!
你在胡说八道什么呢 梅森?
What crap are you psychobabbling about now, Mason?
不 他们还是抓到他了!
No, they finally caught him!
你得把我带回医生那!
You have to take me back to the doctor!
那是你想逃避治疗计划的借口
You'd say anything to avoid what Doc's got planned.
不是的
No.
这对你没有任何好处
Not that it will do you any good.
不!
No!
明早你和电击器还有约呢
Tomorrow you have an appointment with Mr. AC/DC.
不 请听我说 你要相信我!
No, please listen, you have to believe me!
来这里 你个小骚货
Come here, you sexy bitch.
近一点
Closer.
停
Stop.
你知道我喜欢怎么样
You know what I like.
不 不!
No, no!
救命 谁来救我!
Help me, somebody help me!
救救我!
Help me, please!
请帮帮我!
Please help me!
求你了...
Please...
你在瞎叫什么 梅森?
What you yappin' about now, Mason?
他在这 那个杀手...我看见他了!
He's here, the killer, he...I saw him!
他逃出来了!
He's loose!
冷静下来
Just calm down.
你得听我的
You have to listen to me.
不如我们来找点乐子?
What about you and me, we have a little fun?
什么乐子?
What kind of fun?
我和医生有些关系
I got some pull with the doc.
也许我能帮你说句好话?
Maybe I could put in a few good words for you?
不如我们 嗯 把你这件上衣脱了?
How about we, uh, take this jacket off you?
你说什么?
What do you say about that?
是的 然后我们就能有乐子了
Yeah, then we can have a little fun.
是的 我们来玩个小游戏
Yeah, we're gonna play a little game
叫警棍逃生
called hide the nightstick.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna like that.
你怎么了 啊哈?
What's wrong with you, huh?
我以为我们达成协议了
I thought we had a deal.
小心!
Look out!
回去 混♥蛋♥!
Get back, asshole!
我叫你滚回去!
I said get back!
不 不要
No, no.
你♥他♥妈♥来我房♥间干嘛?
The fuck are you doing in my room?
你得救救我
You have to help me.
他来了 他杀了维尔茨 现在正在追杀我!
He's here, he killed Wirtz and now he's after me!
谁在追你?
Who's after you?
那个杀了我丈夫的疯子
The mad man that killed my husband.
他就在这!
He's here!
你别胡编乱造了
You don't have to make things up.
我没有!
I'm not!
看吧 我就知道你要来找我
See, I always knew you'd come for me.
别担心 我不是个自私的人 大家一起找乐子
And don't worry, 'cause I'm not selfish, I can share.
你干嘛不湿润下你那对漂亮的小嘴唇呢
So why don't you just get those pretty little lips of yours
然后我让你也爽下
soaking wet, then I'll make you come too.
离我远点!
Get away from me!
你在干嘛 他就在这
What are you doing, he's here--
- 你疯了! - 放开我!
- You are insane! - Get off me!
他会杀了我们所有人
He's coming after us all.
趁我杀你之前滚出我的房♥间 别发疯了
You get out of my room before I fucking kill you, you tease.
滚出去!
Get out!
不!
No!
啊 不 住手!
Ah, no stop!
有人在吗?
Hello?
救我!
Help me!
住手!
Stop!
不!
No!
不!
No!
不!
No!
最极致的快♥感♥源于痛苦
The most exquisite pleasure comes out of pain.
啊 天
Ah, oh.
这就是医生要的
Now this is just what the doctor ordered.
噢 耶
Oh, yeah.
就是我要的
Just what I ordered.
这个病例看起来没那么糟...
This case doesn't look so bad...
你怎么从牢房♥里逃出来的?
How'd you get out of your cell?
我带你回去
I'm taking you back.
走吧
Let's go.
啊!
Ah!
不 不要!
No, no!
不要 玛丽...我只想帮你 玛丽
Don't, Mary...I only wanted to help you, Mary.
你刚说什么?
What did you just say?
我说别伤害我 玛丽
I said don't hurt me, Mary.
我们玩个小游戏叫警棍逃生
We're gonna play a little game called hide the nightstick.
躲开警棍啊 混♥蛋♥!
Hide this nightstick, motherfucker!
他是世界上最善良 最棒的男人
He was the kindest, most wonderful man in the world.
闭上你的臭嘴 婊♥子♥!
Shut the fuck up, bitch!
我该拿你怎么办呢?
What should I do with you?
你还想被惩罚吗?
Do you still want to be punished?
你对我还不错 我放你条生路
You're always nice to me. I'll let you live.
但是你得收拾下残局
But you're still gonna have to clean up this mess.
看来疯狂玛丽的探险之旅才刚开始
Looks like Crazy Mary's adventures are just beginning.
如果你曾经和她有过交集
If you should ever happen to cross her path,
我建议你对她要非常 非常好
I suggest you be very, very nice to her.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表