剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
你试一下闯进去 你必死无疑
You try and get in there, and you're dead.
天秤是个科幻漫画人物
Libra is a fictional comic-book character.
但我并不觉得作者是按
Somehow I don't think the author based his stories
你的事迹来创作他的故事的
on your real-life exploits.
你不是天秤
You're not Libra.
他害死了我妈
He let my mother die.
有些绑♥架♥犯想发笔横财 带走了她
Some kidnappers took her for some easy score.
爸他们尽力去赎回她
They tried to ransom her back.
500万 他们想要500万
$5 million..., they wanted $5 million...
对我爸来说只是九牛一毛
Pocket change for my father.
他却骂那群人
He told 'em to go fuck themselves,
一毛钱的赎金也不肯付
refused to pay a dime.
几天后警♥察♥找到我母亲时
Cops found her a couple days later,
她被强♥奸♥后分尸了
raped and mutilated.
我们只好把她装进个小骨灰盒
We had to have a closed casket.
而父亲连葬礼都未出席
He didn't even come to the funeral...
却在忙着干♥他♥的一个妓♥女♥
too busy fucking one of his whores.
- 哦 天啊! - 哦!
- Oh, God! - Oh!
你是安雅 鸥莱斯奇?
You're Anya Olesky?
不是
No.
我叫天秤
I'm Libra,
这些街是我的地盘
and these streets are mine.
今晚迪米特里 鸥莱斯奇
And tonight Dimitri Olesky will pay
就要为他犯下的孽付出代价
for the blood that he has spilled.
好吧 我不玩了
Okay, I quit.
我打不过你
I can't beat you.
但我能打赢其它所有人
But I can take everyone else.
也不是 是打我主意我的人
Not that... anyone's coming after me.
我是说 家人不算
I mean, families are off-limits.
什么?
What?
埃迪马尔斯 利兰·赖安
Eddie Mars, Leland Ryan...
他也有女儿了
he's got a daughter too.
这里不安全
You are not safe.
所有人都如此
No one's safe.
我知道你并想待在这里 喜多郎
I know you don't want to be here, Kitaro.
我向你保证 过不了多久
But this won't last forever,I promise.
你就可以重见你的家人
I know you want to go back to your family.
我会和我的父亲谈论此事的
I'm gonna talk to my father.
他是一个深明大义之人
He's a reasonable man.
他总有一天会让你回家的
He'll let you go home one day.
不 他永远不会让我如愿以偿的
No.He'll never let me go.
你的父亲
Your father...
他是一个可怕至之极之人
is a monster.
你认为他尽力挽救你母亲了吗?
You think he tried to save your mother?
是的 他尽力而为了
He did. He did everything that he could.
不 他什么都没有做
He did nothing.
啊!
Ah!
他放任那些人杀了她
He let those men kill her.
他希望她死掉
He wanted her dead.
放马过来!
Kick it!
对不起 我不得不对你实话实说
I'm sorry I have to tell you that.
对不起 安雅
I'm sorry, Anya.
我需要他合伙参与犯罪案件的证据
Evidence of his complicity
包括谋杀 抢劫和虐待
in murders, robberies,and extortion...
我要让他自食恶果 直至令他永世不得翻身
enough to put him away for ten lifetimes.
我不明白的是 为什么你要
I don't understand why you would want to put
亲手把自己的父亲送进监狱
your own father behind bars.
因为他对我的母亲见死不救
Because he let her die.
我要让他在监狱里对此赎罪
And now I am gonna let him rot in prison forever.
我很高兴 你首先来到这里寻求我们的帮助
I'm glad you came to me first with this.
你希望和我们其中一位合作伙伴谈谈吗?
I'd like you to speak to one of my associates.
谢谢你 斯旺森女士 请你出去一下
Thank you, Miss Swanson.If you'll please step outside...
- 这是我的办公室 - 立刻出去
- This is my office. - Now.
我很抱歉 安雅
I am so sorry, Anya.
你本可以做一些事情的!
You could have done something!
你本可以救她的!
You could have saved her!
可是你却对我撒谎!
And then you lied to me!
你告诉我 你付过赎金了
You told me that you paid them,
可是你♥他♥妈♥的连一个子都没给他们!
and you didn't pay them a goddamn dime!
你♥他♥妈♥的什么意思 为什么拒绝支付赎金?
What do you mean you're not fucking paying me?
父亲 你为何要这样做?
Why, Daddy?
我亲爱的女儿 因为
Because,my darling daughter,
我对这个贱女人十分十分地厌倦
I was so very bored of the bitch.
靠 去你♥妈♥的♥!
Oh, fuck you!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你为什么要保护他?
Why are you protecting him after everything
即便他对你的家人做了如此恶毒之事
he has done to you and your family?
来日方长
Live to fight another day.
一切都结束了 我亲爱的女儿
It's time,my darling daughter,
从此以后 你要好好休息了
you had a nice,long rest.
嗨 安迪
Hey, Andy.
你在看什么书?
What you readin'?
哦 嗨 一本漫画书而已
Oh, hey.Just a comic book.
让我爱不释手
Pretty geeky stuff,
很好笑吧?
huh?
不 我喜欢漫画书
No, I like comic books.
我的父亲把我的漫画书都扔掉了
My father threw all mine away.
虽然故事比较老套不过真的很不错
An oldie but a goodie.
"天秤"
"Libra."
上个世纪80年代发行的
It's an obscure comic
一本鲜为人知的漫画书
from the '80s.
因为内容过于暴♥力♥导致只发行几期就停刊了
Only ran a few issues,'cause it was so violent.
我猜测蒂伯·戈尔应该对此十分生气吧
I think Tipper Gore got pretty pissed off about it
就那个时候来说
back in the day.
在易趣上面好不容易才秒杀到的
Won it on a snipe bid in the last three seconds on eBay.
- 看起来很赞的说 - 是的
- It's pretty cool. - Yeah.
我打赌这一定很值钱吧
Bet it's worth something.
城市价格鉴定局对它进行了价值评定
Overstreet Price Guide has it valued
一套的收藏价值超过100美金
at over 100 bucks in mint condition.
听起来不错
Looks good.
确实
Totally.
它讲述了一个复仇女孩的故事
It's a story about a girl who seeks revenge
因为她的家人被坏人残忍♥地杀害
from her family being murdered.
而她则化身为正义的使者 称呼自己为天秤
She comes back as this vigilante...Libra.
她甚至还有属于自己的行动口号♥
She even has a catchphrase.
我的地盘我做主
"These streets are mine."
你想要吗?
You want it?
- 我可没有一百美金 - 借给你看
- I don't have $100. - On the house.
真的吗?
Really?
谢谢你 安迪
Thanks, Andy.
嘿 你为什么对我如此友善?
Hey, how come you're always so nice to me?
因为你不属于这里
Because you're not supposed to be here.
你最好也拿上这个
You better take this.
好的
Okay.
哇!
Whoa!
看看你拿的什么好东西?
What do we have here?
哦 漫画书
Oh, comic books.
对于治疗疗程来说 这可不太合适
Very harmful to the psyche,
鸥莱斯奇小姐
Miss Olesky.
它们会使无辜的人沉迷其中
They seduce the innocent.
我们接下来的治疗过程会
Our upcoming therapy session should...
哦
Oh...
帮助你减轻恶意犯罪的想法
rid you of any malicious tendencies.
我不需要休克疗法
I don't need shock therapy.
我的父亲希望我死掉
My father wants me dead.
而你只不过是拿钱为他卖♥♥命的走狗而已
And you're on his payroll,
和这个城市的所有人一样
just like this whole fucking town.
哦 亲爱的 你的想法太极端了
That is crazy, my dear.
你的父亲并不是你所描述的那样
Your father does not want you dead.
他深爱着你
He loves you.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表