剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
蛇蝎美人
第一季 第一集
与世隔绝
Behind Locked Doors
独家新闻
Exclusive--
好莱坞新星Lacey Rivers
Hollywood starlet Lacey Rivers
刚刚进入了事业上的新低谷
has reached a new low--
一改她在大众眼中的纯洁形象
running over innocent pedestrians,
这次她肯定要进监狱了
and this time she's going to jail.
我觉得Lacey Rivers
I think when Lacey Rivers
开始代言广♥告♥的时候
started off doing commercials,
开始拍电视剧
when she had the TV series,
做现场嘉宾的时候
doing guest spots,
她表现得棒极了 她是个巨星
she was wonderful. She was a rocket.
呃 还是把她称为脱轨的火车吧
Then... to call her a train wreck--
现在我真心觉得她是列脱轨的小火车
right now I think she's a train wreck.
Lacey Rivers已经成为了列车残骸
Lacey Rivers is a train wreck.
吸毒品
On drugs!
我告诉你
I told you--
我还在跟你说话呢
I'm still talking to you!
本周末这个女演员
The actress was arrested
在一家时髦的洛杉矶夜♥总♥会♥外
outside a posh L.A. nightclub this weekend
因鲁莽驾驶而危害公共安全罪被逮捕
for reckless endangerment
在撞倒了一家德国游客之后
after running over a family of German tourists
当时还喝了酒 嗑了很多可♥卡♥因♥
while drunk, high on cocaine,
还在驾驶中更新围脖
and Tweeting behind the wheel.
当我年轻的时候
When I was young,
我也经历过那么疯狂的时代
I went through my wild times, too.
当然了 我是说 那是在我生活稳定下来之前
I mean, that was before I settled down, of course,
你懂的啊 就是跟Hannah
you know, with Hannah.
还有Pepper
And Pepper.
哎 我总是依靠Lacey
Yeah, I can always rely on Lacey
做出一些完全不恰当的事
to do something totally inappropriate.
你知道 我一天会收到1万2千条短♥信♥
You know, I get 12,000 text messages a day,
但我从不在开车的时候看
but I don't read them while driving.
Lacey 让我来告诉你
Lacey? Let me tell you
一些关于她的事情吧 好么
a little something about Lacey, okay?
Lacey只是因为我在Y星地位很高才跟我约会
Lacey only dated me because of my Y star status, okay?
我希望这个小贱♥人♥下地狱 你懂么
I hope the little tramp rots in hell, you know?
我是说 看看她 再看看我
I mean, look at her. Look at me.
尼玛 我甚至没钱去理发啊
I can't even afford a haircut.
我爱死你了啊啊啊
I love you so much!
今天粉丝们都到
Fans rallied to her support today
洛杉矶高等法♥院♥听证会来支持她
in an L.A. Superior Court hearing,
她被判了18个月的刑期
where she was sentenced to 18 months behind bars.
似乎这位社交公主
Looks like this part-time princess
打算在监狱里寻找属于她的一片天了
is about to find herself behind locked doors.
你是从南方来的么
Are you from the South?
不是啊 我芝加哥人
No. Chicago.
我想我听到了一点南方口音
I thought I detected a slight southern twang.
啧啧 一个心性纹身 真性感
Oh, a heart tattoo. Sexy.
你在这里会成为真正的明星的
You're going to be real popular in here.
我不管在哪都是明星
I'm popular everywhere.
把这话对那些被你在车上发围脖时候
Tell that to the poor pedestrians you mowed down
撞死的倒霉路人甲说去吧
while Tweeting behind the wheel.
我现在本该在布拉格拍电影的
I should be in Prague right now shooting a movie.
哦 某人最好还是让Dakota Fanning去演吧
Well, somebody better call Dakota Fanning
因为貌似你现在已经不可能有档期了
because it looks like you're going to be unavailable!
抱歉 这不是出自设计师之手
Sorry it's not exactly a designer
你可以穿着它走红地毯
you can wear on the red carpet,
但我相信你会解决的
but I'm sure you'll make it work.
公主殿下 欢迎来到地狱
Welcome to hell, princess.
监狱是个很令人害怕的地方
Prison can be a very scary place--
适者生存嘛 反正就那么回事儿
survival of the fittest and all that.
当一个被宠坏了的年轻好莱坞女星
What's a spoiled young Hollywood actress to do
被扔进水箱和那些鲨鱼在一起的时候 她能做神马呢
when thrown into the tank with all those sharks?
那些只是监狱的警卫
Those are just the prison guards.
不 Lacey Rivers会依靠
No, Lacey Rivers is going to have to rely
她得天独厚的表演技巧
on her one skill she can count on-- her acting.
如果没有任何才能
You don't get 5 million a picture
你是不会拍张照片就赚到500万的
without any talent.
在这些上锁的门背后 我们的小Lacey
Behind these locked doors, our little Lacey
即将上演一场她人生最大的演出
is about to give the performance of her life.
快到家了 公主殿下
Almost home, princess.
你能别这么继续叫我么
Can you please stop calling me that?
但你曾是活泼的年轻公主
But you were so memorable
很值得让人记住啊
as that feisty teenage princess
逃出那个她梦幻的王国 去度春假
who escapes her magical kingdom to go on Spring Break.
你怎么还是单身呢
How are you still single?
给我记住 公主 你现在进了我的城♥堡♥了
Just remember, you are in my castle now, princess,
我是这里的皇后
and I'm the queen around here!
你听懂了么
You got that?
警官 带这个迷途的小羔羊去她的套房♥
Officer, show this tramp to her suite.
好好享受吧
Enjoy your stay.
你还好吗
You okay?
对不起
Sorry, uh...
关于她的所作所为
about her.
我们都不喜欢她
We're not all like that.
跟我来吧
Come on.
我叫Lacey
I'm Lacey.
你犯啥事进来的
So what are you in for?
好吧
Okay. Uh...
只是试着让自己合群一点
Just trying to be sociable,
你懂的 考虑到我们是同一屋檐下的室友
you know, considering we're stuck in here together.
我从来没有过真正的室友
I've never really had roommates, you know.
我总是有属于我自己的地方
I've always had a place of my own.
听着 亲爱的 我不是你的室友
Listen, honey, I'm not your roommate.
我们不会分享彼此的化妆技巧
We're not going to be sharing makeup tips
或者替另一方梳头
or braiding each other's hair.
闭上你的嘴
So keep your mouth shut
滚出我的视线
and stay out of my way.
我不是故意吓你的
Didn't mean to scare you.
我叫Big Aggie
I'm Big Aggie.
Lacey
Lacey.
喔 我知道你是谁
Oh, I know who you are.
我可是你的头号♥粉丝
I'm your number 1 fan.
不要反抗我 亲爱的
Don't fight me, darling.
这将会是一场完美爱情故事的开始
This could be the beginning of a great love story.
你可以演猪立叶
You can play Juliet...
就像在电影里那样
just like in the movies.
放了她 Aggie
Let her go, Aggie.
Camille 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧
Take a hike, Camille.
这不是你该关心的
This ain't your concern.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
她不喜欢你
She's not into you.
你说啥
What?
我说她不是你的菜
I said she's not your type.
嗨
Hi.
你介意我
You mind if I...
谢谢
Thanks.
你救了我
You saved my ass.
如果你想在这里生存下去
You gotta get a lot tougher
你必须要变得更强
if you want to survive around here.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
Aggie手下的一个女孩
One of Aggie's girls.
这就是她标记领土的方式
That's how she marks her territory.
他们怎么能让她脱罪呢
How can they let her get away with that?
Maxine
Maxine?
她比Aggie更变♥态♥
She's a bigger psycho than Aggie.
那他呢
What about him?
那边的可爱派
Cutie-pie over there.
你说Rafe吗
Rafe?
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表