剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
整天坐着吃切达干酪
Sitting next to all that cheddar,
每个人都想要
anybody would.
我想过买♥♥彩票
I think about hitting the lottery.
但这并不意味着会赢
Doesn't mean I'm gonna win.
是啊 但是抢银行不一样
Yeah, but robbing a bank is different.
有你的内部消息 就小菜一碟了
It'll be a piece of cake with your insider info.
我们可以大捞一笔
It'll be a great score.
是啊 但也可能去蹲大牢
Yeah, or we could go to prison.
只有被抓了才会去监狱
You only go to prison if you get caught.
我不会被抓到的
And I won't get caught.
你还真是健忘啊
I see you have a short memory.
你之前被抓过了
You got caught before.
不 我没有 是我搭档被抓
No, I didn't get caught. My partner did.
我选错了伙伴
I made the wrong choice of picking that partner.
但现在我和你一起行动
But now I'll be working with you.
只不过我不是罪犯
Only I'm not a criminal.
不
No.
每个人都是罪犯
Everyone is a criminal.
所有的人都骗税
Everyone cheats on their taxes.
所有的人都闯红灯
Everyone runs through red lights.
所有的人都会飙车到90码
Everyone drives at 90 miles per hour
而规定的时速才50
when they should be going at 50.
人们互相倾轧 勾心斗角
People are fucking people they have no business fucking.
他们暗地里犯着罪
They just commit their crime in the dark,
不被人们所见
when no one's looking.
他们是胆小鬼
They're cowards.
他们没有胆量说 "操你个世界
They don't have the guts to say, "fuck the world,
我想做啥就做啥 说到做到"
I'm gonna do what I want, and I'm gonna take it."
那就是我
That's me.
那就是我们 宝贝 那就是你
That's us, baby. That's you.
为什么不...
Why don't--
我为什么不告诉你我知道的
why don't I just tell you what I know,
然后可以找别人
and then you could get someone else
和你搭档?
to do it with you?
不 我受够了被那些
No, because I'm done being screwed
不成器的家伙拖累了
by people I can't control.
但是你很完美
That's where you're perfect.
你是最佳搭档
You're the perfect partner
因为你喜欢被控制着
because you love being controlled.
不是吗?
Isn't that right?
可能吧
Maybe.
有时候
Sometimes.
但我没说不会怯场
But it doesn't mean I don't get scared.
别担心
Don't worry.
我明天先去银行踩点
I'll go check the bank tomorrow,
探清情况
see what's what,
然后再决定
and then we'll decide.
一个聪明的罪犯看到的世界
A smart criminal sees the world
跟常人截然不同
a whole lot different than regular people.
当我在观察时
When I'm casing a joint,
时间变得极度缓慢
time slows down so much,
就像所有的人事物都静止了
it's like everything and everyone comes to a stop.
跟你说的情况一样 劳莉
Everything was just like you said, Laurie.
经理雇了可爱的出纳
The manager hires cute tellers--
好事
a good thing.
顾客不会拿自己性命开玩笑
Lookers don't risk getting killed.
下午的警卫是个肥头大耳的蠢货
And the late afternoon guard is a gut-bucket slob.
我敢说那个蠢货
I'll bet you anything that loser
甚至从未练习使用过
never even practices with that cheap jack pistol
银行给的破手♥枪♥
they gave him.
我们可以从后门出去
We can go out the rear exit
几秒内就能到巷子了
and be in the alley in seconds.
低分辨率的标准摄像机
Standard issue digital camera with typical low resolution.
简单伪装一下就行了
So we can get away with simple disguises.
我看到了你最好的朋友莎拉
And I saw your best pal Sarah,
她身上都是婊♥子♥的气息
and she's got "bitch" written all over her.
每个地方都是
All over her.
好吧
Okay,
如果我们在周五银行关门前进去
if we go in the bank at closing on Friday,
那时金库里全是钱
the vault will be full of cash.
无声警报在这和这
The silent alarms are here and here.
你确定楼上房♥间的门开着?
Now, you're sure the upstairs area's always open?
是的 那是休息室
Yeah, yeah, that's mostly used for breaks.
那好 我们把人都聚在这
Okay, that's where we're gonna herd the cattle.
我们要反复检查 确保万无一失
Let's go over this again and again until it's perfect.
到时候要有条不紊地行动
It's gonna go down like clockwork.
滚回去 死胖子!
Back inside, fat boy!
所有人 趴下! 抢劫!
Everybody, get down! This is a robbery!
都他妈蹲下!
Get the fuck down!
都他妈别动! 都他妈别动!
Don't you fucking move! Don't you fucking move!
所有人都不许动
Nobody fucking move.
把手举起来
Keep your hands in the air.
都给我闭嘴!
Everybody shut the hell up!
都他妈不许动 听到没?
Don't you fucking move, now, you hear?
这他妈就是规矩!
These are the fucking rules!
敢他妈动一下 就崩了谁!
You fucking move, you die!
你不许动!
You stop moving right now!
举起手来
Keep your hands up.
不然我一个个杀了你们
I'm gonna murder every one of you
这些狗♥娘♥养♥的狗屎!
motherfucking cocksucking pieces of shit!
把手放在我看得见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
我不在乎那些该死的钱
I don't care about the fucking money.
我就想杀了你 杀了所有人
I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna kill all of you.
给我个理由 好杀了你们
Give me a reason. Make my day.
杀了你们 我要他妈杀了你们这群混♥蛋♥!
Make my day and I'll fucking kill you, you fuckers!
嘿 嘿 让我看见你的手!
Hey, hey! Let me see your hands!
让我看见你的手!
Let me see your hands!
你要敢按那个按钮 就死定了!
You push that button, you die!
都给我跪下
Everybody on your knees.
你! 你♥他♥妈♥看什么啊?
You! What the fuck are you looking at?
你在看什么啊 婊♥子♥?
What are you looking at, bitch?
- 没什么! - 是不是觉得今天很走运?
- Nothing! - Do you feel lucky today?
- 没 - 你感觉今天运气很好?
- No! - Do you feel lucky today?
你想不想尝尝枪的滋味?
Do you want to taste what this fucking gun tastes like?
想不想尝尝? 想不想尝颗枪子?
Do you want to taste the gun? Do you want to eat the gun?
宝贝 你在干吗?
Baby, what are you doing?
宝贝 快点! 你在干什么?
Baby, come on! What are you doing?
我们走! 上楼 马上!
Let's go! Let's go up the stairs, now!
快起来
Get up now.
听见没有 赶紧走
You heard him. Move your asses.
上楼 马上!
Get upstairs. Now!
叫你快点 秃驴
I said move it, baldy.
速度点 快走
Move it. Move your asses.
就在这别动!
Stop right there!
你们谁敢动
Don't you fucking move.
我就爆了他的头 听见了吗?
I'll blow your heads off. You hear me?
听着 我现在要下楼
Listen. I'm going downstairs.
我把经理带走 去保险柜
I'm gonna clean out the safe. I'm taking the manager.
你在这盯着他们 行吗?
You keep an eye on all these guys, okay?
你! 你跟我来
You! You're coming with me.
过来 下楼
Come here. Go downstairs.
走 跟着我
Let's go. You're coming with me.
你们都他妈别动! 都别动!
Don't you fucking move! Don't you fucking move!
把钱都装进包里
Put the money in the bag.
所有钱
All of it.
好了 都装进去了
All right, that's it.
打开186号♥柜 里面全是百元大钞
186. Open 186, where the hundreds are in.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
少废话 打开186号♥柜子!
Stop fucking around and open 186!
行 行
Okay, okay.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表