剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
和你一样
same as you.
这还是第一次有人这么叫我
That's the first time anyone's ever called me that.
你父亲为鸥莱斯奇工作
Your father worked for Olesky.
直到鸥莱斯奇把他踢出交易之前
They were partners
他们都是拍档
until Olesky cut him out of the business.
当你父亲刚准备招供时
When your father started to talk,
鸥莱斯奇就把他给杀了
Olesky had him killed.
你要报仇
You want revenge...
和我一样
just like I do.
而你不是带着面具
But instead of wearing a mask...
而是在帮助警♥察♥
you're helping the police.
你想找出鸥莱斯奇在特别调查小组里
You're looking for Olesky's mole
安排的内鬼
in Special Investigations.
是的 你知道是谁吗?
Yeah, do you know who that is?
还不知道
Not yet.
看 我要报告情况
Look, I need to report in.
明晚鸥莱斯奇和其他老板
Tomorrow night Olesky's having a sit-down
会有一场座谈
with the other bosses.
就是那样
That's right.
我在那里有计划
I plan on being there.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我的意思是
I mean,
没人给自己的孩子取名"天秤"
nobody names their kid "Libra."
我们是一条船上的人 马克西
We're on the same team, Max.
我们只是穿了不同的制♥服♥
We just wear different uniforms.
是我吓到你了吗?
Do I frighten you?
那不是个好主意吗?
Isn't that the idea?
这就是你该害怕我的原因
There's a reason you should be frightened of me.
在这之前 我只是一个女人
Before, I was just a woman.
但是黑帮是不会被一个女人吓到的
But gangsters aren't scared by women.
他们只会利用女人 剥削女人
They use them, exploit them,
操控女人
manipulate them.
但是天秤
But Libra...
她是一个象征
she's a symbol...
某个
someone...
他们不能收买♥♥
that they can't bribe...
恐吓
scare...
或干♥她♥的女人
or fuck.
而正义之秤
And the scales of justice
是天秤的最爱
always tip in Libra's favor.
但现在
But right now...
我不是天秤
I'm not Libra.
我只是一个女人
I'm just a woman.
你很漂亮
You're beautiful.
谢谢你 马克西·贝利
Thank you, Max Bailey.
所以你了解天平多少了?
So what do you know about Libras?
一会儿再问我
Ask me later.
- 我还在学习 - 是吗?
- I'm still learning. - Yeah?
好吧 作为其中一员
Well, for one...
我们讨厌酷虐
we loathe cruelty,
邪恶 和粗俗
viciousness, and vulgarity,
我么相信慈悲和妥协
but we believe in compassion and compromise.
听起来不是和你很像吗
Doesn't sound like you.
你还知道
You know...
什么?
what else?
我们喜欢
We like to be touched.
你的腿现在不方便 是吗?
That leg isn't gonna give you trouble, now, is it?
- 嗯 我撑得住 - 我也这么想的
- No, I'll manage. - That's what I thought.
你太
You are so...
美了
beautiful.
# 我脸皮很厚 #
# I got tough skin #
# 我的心备受煎熬 支离破碎 #
# my heart has been burned and broken #
# 但这最后一支舞 #
# but this last dance #
# 让我放弃了希望 #
# has made me give up hoping #
嗯?
Mmm?
我想让马克西·贝利死
I want Max Bailey dead.
我想让那个女孩 去死
I want the girl... dead.
我甚至想让所有跟他们说过话的人都去死!
And I want anyone who even talks to them dead!
我死了很多手下
It took a lot of blood
花了很多钱才让巴卡蒂
It took a lot of treasure to get Bacardi
在这场斗争中支持我
to back me in this war,
而你们却让他们
and you let them get away,
从你们的狗眼皮底下逃了
slip through your fucking fingers.
懂了没?
Do I make myself clear?
很好
Good.
嘿!
Hey!
欢迎来我的小地方
[speaking Russian]
别给我耍嘴皮子
[Speaking Russian]
全都给我滚
Everyone out...
立刻
now.
埃迪马尔斯想让我死
Eddie Mars wanted me dead...
因为我力捧你为老大
for putting you at the head of the table.
而现在竟然让我发现你的小跟班中
And now I find out you had a police mole
有个卧底?
running around as part of your crew?
他是法兰克·贝利的儿子
It was Frank Bailey's son.
我没理由不相信他
I had no reason not to trust him.
你把他爸的生意毁了
You cut his father out of your business,
之后杀了他爸
then had him killed.
你还期待什么
What did you expect...
还想他感谢你?
the guy's undying fucking gratitude?
赖安他们
The Ryans...
他们懂得和平的重要性
they understood the importance of peace.
我现在怀疑你是否懂
I'm beginning to wonder if you do.
我保证
I promise you...
我们一定会找到马克西 然后杀了他
we will find Max, and we will kill him.
他跟助理检察官有一腿
He shacks up with the assistant D.A.
而她是我的人
She's on my payroll.
如果你不能灭了这只害虫
If you can't silence this pest...
那他的族人
the rest of the families...
就会灭了你
will silence you.
懂?
Capisce?
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢你的酒 明晚见
Thanks for the drink. We'll see you tomorrow night.
我叫天秤 这些街区是我的地盘
My name is Libra, and these streets are mine.
我到底在哪儿?
Where the hell am I?
科维斯特·威尔蒂医院
Cuesta Verde hospital.
我怎么到这儿来的?
How the hell did I get here?
有人把你放在了急救室
Someone dropped you off on the curb
外面的路边上
outside the emergency room.
你胳膊上枪伤很严重
You had a nasty gunshot wound in your leg.
我的衣服呢?
Where the hell are my clothes?
在那儿
Over there.
你不能走 你
You can't leave. You...
不 我不能留
No, I can't stay.
我必须要去个地方
There's somewhere I have to be.
来
Here...
这个给你
you can have that.
"天秤"?
"Libra"?
她是个漫画人物
She's a comic-book character
谁欺负过她 她就会报复谁
who gets revenge on people who screwed her over.
直觉告诉我你会喜欢它的
Something tells me you might enjoy it.
谁知道呢
You have no idea.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你以为我不知道你要去哪儿?
You thought I wouldn't know where you were going?
你不该来的
You shouldn't be here.
你也不该
Neither should you.
现在靠近鸥莱斯奇是个烂透的主意
Being anywhere near Olesky right now is a very bad idea.
是的 但你也要让我去
Yeah, and you need to let me be.
让我挫一挫他的锐气
Let me take him down.
你不要命啦?
Are you trying to get yourself killed?
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表