剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
我一点不在意别人怎么想我
It's just I don't care about what the others think about me,
但我以为你对我有点意思
But I thought maybe we had something.
那我想错了
So, I guess I was wrong.
那就这样 我们出去吧
That's it. Let's get out of here.
- 走吧 - 别走
- Come on. - Wait.
听着 非常抱歉说你"混账"
Look, I'm sorry about the "loser" comment.
你真的一点也不浑蛋
You're not a loser at all.
我只是很害怕 我是说...
I'm just scared. I mean...
事实上 你是这里唯一一个我能信任的人了
Honestly, you're the only person here I can trust.
噢!
Oh!
爽爆了
Fuck.
有发现吗?
Find anything?
操 原来是洛基
Fucking Lucky.
- 去找他 - 好的
- Let's go. - All right.
喂 安吉尔在哪?
Hey, where's Angel?
不知道
I don't know.
我们搜查完后
We finished looking around,
她就去了洗手间
and then she went to the bathroom for a minute,
然后再也没回来
and she--she didn't come back.
- 我有点担心她 - 是吗?
- I'm starting to get worried. - Yeah?
那你在房♥里藏把枪干嘛 你说!
What was this doing in your room, huh?
哦这个...
Oh...
- 只是用来... - 她在哪儿 洛基?
- That's just-- - Where is she, Lucky?
冷静点哥们 我说了不是我♥干♥的!
Hey, man, it wasn't me! I told you!
我一无所知!
I said I don't know!
- 安吉尔! - 你死定了
- Angel! - You're a fucking dead man.
死相和她在破恐怖片里的一模一样啊
Just like in the fucking horror film she did.
都过来!
Guys, get in here!
马上!
Now!
她死了
She's dead.
洛基捅死了她!
Lucky fucking stabbed her!
啥? 不! 不是我♥干♥的!
What? No! I didn't do that!
哎我们搜查了整座房♥子!
Hey, we searched the whole house!
- 杀人凶手就是你! - 不不不不
- It had to be you! - No, no, no, no.
- 你个下♥贱♥的浑蛋! - 不是我 派克斯
- You low-life piece of shit! - It wasn't me, Pecs!
这次我一定弄死你
This time I'm really gonna crush you.
你个浑蛋
Motherfucker.
你这烂货
Piece of shit.
给我站起来
Get up.
你杀了他!
You killed him!
这是个意外
It was an accident.
别靠近我!
Don't get any fucking closer!
他...
He was...
他差点掐死我
he was--he was choking me to death.
这只能算正当防卫
It was just self-defense.
他是真想掐死我
He was trying to choke me to death.
我看出来了
Yeah.
这真是正当防卫
It was self-defense.
你懂什么
You don't understand.
那根本不是真枪
That's not a real gun.
真枪是带不进这间屋子的
They wouldn't let me bring a real gun into this house.
那我们冷静下来谈谈这件事吧 行吗?
Let's--let's calm down and talk about this, okay?
- 行了 这不是我的错 - 就剩我们了
- Come on, it's not--it's not me. - We're the only two left.
不算你头上也不行
It had to be you.
醒醒
Hey. Hey.
醒醒
Hey.
醒醒
Hey.
醒醒啊
Hey.
醒醒 靠!
Hey. Oh!
从没想到我有生之年能看到
Never thought I'd live to see it--
布朗克斯的婊♥子♥哭啊
The Bronx bitch crying.
你 你已经死了 你不是死了吗
You're--you're dead. You're--you're dead.
死相特逼真 是吧?
Pretty convincing, huh?
不过就耍了个假刀穿心的小把戏
A little trick I learned on Knife to the Heart.
怎么会...?
What the...?
而这把刀 虽然...
This one, though...
- 别过来 - 可不是道具
- Uh... - Not a prop.
这可是真家伙
This one's the real deal.
够了 够了 到底怎么回事?
Okay, okay, what the fuck's going on?
临场做戏是我从
Acting wasn't the only skill I learned
枪战恐怖片里学到的唯一技巧
shooting horror movies.
道具组的人教会了我用假血和刀具
The makeup guys taught me to use fake blood and stuff...
所以我就像真死了一样
so I look super dead.
好 我知道了
Oh. Okay.
我知道了
Okay.
那其他人呢?
What about the others?
哦 他们是真死了
Oh, that's all totally real.
来看看
Look...
我弄给你看
I'll show you.
那是在照料蒂娜的我
There's me taking care of Tina.
那是在和罗杰乱搞的我
And that's me fucking Roger.
我懂你的意思 他是个混♥蛋♥ 但...
I-I know. I know. He's such a prick, but...
我当时不能自已
Mmm, I couldn't help myself.
比比 你得承认 我有魔鬼身材
You have to admit Bebe, I have one rockin' bod.
看看啊!
Look at me!
看看啊
Look at me.
一点赘肉都没有
Not an ounce of body fat.
胸也是纯天然的
Those breasts are all-natural.
这才是真正的床戏!
That is 100% pure fucking perfection!
等下 等到这段
Ooh, wait, wait. Wait for it.
这段可精彩了
Here comes the good part.
- 啊 - 看这个
- Ah! - Watch this.
我在他的美齿棒里投毒
I put poison on his teeth whitener.
那个傻帽就这么让我轻松得手
That vain prick made it so easy.
我是不是很厉害?
Am I good or what?
- 哦 - 怎么样?
- Oh. - Huh?
我也给这的每个人都下了同样的毒药
The same poison I used to take out the crew.
嗨 弟兄们 我玩腻了 我猜你们也腻了
Hey, guys, I was bored, and I figured you might be, too,
所以我做了些点心 奶奶的独家秘方哦
So I made some brownies-- my grandma's secret recipe.
尝尝看吧
Enjoy.
我当时太入戏了
I'm so in the moment there.
我是不是很厉害?
Am I good or what?
- 哦 - 怎么样?
- Oh. - Huh?
你为什么要这样做?
Why the fuck did you do this?
你说对了
You were right.
光凭演技无法让我重拾昔日荣光
Acting was never going to get me back in the spotlight.
但从这里爬出去...
But crawling out of this...
作为一场实际上是残酷连环谋杀
the sole survivor of a brutal serial killer rampaging
真人秀的唯一幸存者
through the set of a reality show--
这就足够让我上头条了
Now, that's what makes headlines.
真的吗?
Yeah?
鬼才会相信你
Nobody ever is gonna fucking believe you.
人们当然会相信
Sure they will.
- 我要做的只是 - 不
- All I have to do... - No.
毁尸灭迹
Is destroy the footage,
还有就像我说的 成为唯一幸存者
and like I said, be the sole survivor.
哦 不
Oh, f--no.
比比...
Bebe...
你要什么时候才能明白
when are you going to realize...
不都是你说了算啊?
It isn't always about you?
我来杀你了 婊♥子♥!
I'm coming to kill you, bitch!
滚回来! 滚回来!
Get back here! Get back here!
滚回来! 滚回来!
Get back here! Get back here!
你个疯女人!
You fucking crazy bitch!
去你的
Fuck you.
放开我!
Get off me!
你为什么不早死了呢?
Why won't you die already?
别和我打了 比比!
Stop fighting me, Bebe!
在此之后 你会大出风头
After this, you'll be more famous than ever.
再也不用为吃喝玩乐四处奔波了
You just won't be around to enjoy all the perks.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表