剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
蛇蝎美人
Femme Fatales.
这家夜店是莱恩先生的
Mr. Ryan owns this club.
其实 克什塔威尔达大部分都是他的
In fact, he owns most of Cuesta Verde,
他要是见你想为他打工 那...
and if he sees you trying to work in his club, well...
怎样? 他会怎样?
What? What'll he do?
他会伤害你这样的女孩
He hurts girls like you.
她们在害怕中死去
They die scared.
她们有机会亲眼目睹自己
They get a chance to see themselves
流血而死
bleed out.
一个像那样
A person like that,
享受杀戮快♥感♥的人
someone who gets a thrill out of killing,
你是无法控制他的
you can't control a person like that.
这个残酷的死神让整个城市陷入恐慌
The whole city is terrified by this grim reaper.
- 这对生意不利 - 死了三个人
- It is bad for business. - Three people are dead.
我们有各自优先考虑的事
We each have our own priorities.
所以你必须确保这个疯子
So you must make sure that this psycho
滚出我的店
is out of my clubs
滚出我的街
and off of my streets.
你的街?
Your streets?
嗯
Mmhmm.
你不知道我是谁?
Don't you know who the hell I am?
是你不知道吧?
Don't you know who I am?
我听说你喜欢伤害女孩
I hear you like to hurt girls.
有人曾告诉我
Someone once told me
人生会有那么一刻
there comes a time in your life
你必须决定要做怎样的人
when you have to decide what kind of man you're gonna be.
我听过很多遍 却不得其义
I heard that a lot, but never knew what it meant.
直到今天
Until today.
今天 我终于决定了自己要做怎样的人
Today, I finally decided what kind of man I really am.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
三周前
出什么事了?
Something wrong?
该死 出事了
Hell yeah, something's wrong.
这双鞋不是我的
These aren't my shoes.
有人总是死性不改啊
Some people never change, do they?
乔安妮 你不是要开始教育我了吧?
Joanne, you're not gonna start lecturing me now, are you?
你送我回家路上有的是时间
There'll be plenty of time for that when you drive me home.
我们先找到你的裤子怎么样?
How 'bout we find your pants first?
好主意
Works for me.
对我来说是好主意
That works for me.
仔细想想
On second thought,
你就是那个侦探
you're the detective.
是你找到他们
You find 'em.
对 是我
Yeah, I am.
你为啥不擦擦你的鼻涕?
So why don't you wipe the blow off your nose?
这不是鼻涕
This isn't blow.
这不是鼻涕
This isn't blow.
这不是鼻涕
This isn't blow.
好吧
Okay.
是鼻涕
This is blow.
他妈的真是鼻涕
It's pretty fucking good blow.
我已锁定了你
I've got my eye on you
我已锁定了你
I've got my eye on you
也找到了动机
and a motive too
你四处留情 让我收拾
your fooling around's getting blood on my shoes
噢
ooh
?喔哦 哦 哦?
ooh wha-ah-ah-oh
?喔哦 哦 哦?
ooh wha-ah-oh
?喔哦 哦 哦?
ooh wha-ah-oh
我已锁定了你
I've set my sights on you
我已锁定了你
I've set my sights on you
我也有了不在场证明
got an alibi too
别东张西望 我已破釜沉舟
so don't look around,I've got nothing to lose
?喔哦 哦 哦?
Ooh wha-ah-ah
哦 哦
oh oh
?喔哦 哦 哦?
Ooh wha-ah-ah
哦 哦
oh oh
?喔哦 哦 哦?
Ooh wha-ah-ah
?喔哦 哦 哦?
Ooh wha-ah-ah
蛇蝎
美人
哦 哦
oh oh
?喔哦 哦 哦?
Ooh wha-ah-ah
有人曾说爱情
It was once said that love
代表永远不必说对不起
means never having to say that you're sorry.
显然 陈词滥调的广♥告♥写手
Apparently, the copywriter that coined that trite phrase
从没真正恋爱过
has never actually been in love.
因为事实上 任何恋爱过的人都知道
For in fact, anyone who's ever been in love knows
爱情代表你总得说对不起
love means always having to say that you're sorry.
戴福林·格兰特即将成为
Devlin Grant is a man
令他想象不到的可怜之人
who's about to be sorrier than he ever dreamed,
时却收获颇丰
and get more than he bargained for,
因为他的战利品很可能
in a battle in which the spoils of victory
是他自己的灵魂
may very well be his own soul.
我的衣服哪去了?
Oh, where are my clothes?
都被泡在威士忌里了
They were soaked in Jack Daniels,
所以我都扔洗衣机里了
so I threw them in the wash.
我对你做了什么 对我这么好 乔?
What have I done for you to be so kind to me, huh, Jo?
没什么 那是你即将要做的
Nothing. It's what you're gonna do.
什么跟什么?
What I'm what?
那就对了
That's right.
什么?
What?
这么说这绝非巧合?
So this was no coincidence?
这段时间你总是偶遇我 对吧?
You running into me after all this time, huh?
给 喝了这个 能让你清醒
Here, drink this. It'll sober you up.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我通常是喝一小杯威士忌
But I usually take mine with a little whiskey
让自己微笑开始一整天
to get my day started with a smile.
也许你应该试试柠檬
Maybe you should try lemon.
真扫兴
Party pooper.
这到底是怎么回事 乔?
So what's this all about, Jo, huh?
我是说 十周年不还有一年半
I mean, our tenth isn't for another year and a half.
想我了?
Miss me?
那么? 你在黄刊上拍的单页小裸照?
What? Tear sheets from your Hustler centerfold?
打开就是了
Just open it.
好吧 为什么给我看这个?
Okay, why are you showing me this?
那是我的一个朋友
It's a friend of mine.
17世纪的侦探
A detective in the 17th.
军队里还正直的人之一
One of the last honest men left on the force.
约翰和他家人曾在他儿子少年棒球联赛中离场
John and his family were leaving his son's little league game
当时莱恩的手下把他们当靶子练习射击
when Ryan's men used them as target practice.
- 你有证据吗? - 我不需要证据
- And you have proof? - I don't need proof.
我有直觉
I have instinct.
但是直觉
Yeah, but instinct
在法庭上没用 不是吗 乔?
isn't admissible in court, now is it, Jo?
这个小镇变成战区有好几个月了
Look, this town has been a war zone for months
每个黑帮都在争夺
with every gang trying to fight
利兰·莱恩的残羹剩饭
over Leland Ryan's table scraps.
重点是有个已消失的势力
The point is, there's been a power vacuum
现在又要回来了
that's been filled once again.
莱恩集团掌权
By the Ryans.
我...我以为他被杀了
Yeah, I... I thought he was killed
被某个疯女人什么的杀了
by some crazy hooker or something.
噢 利兰是死了
Oh, Leland's dead, all right.
我说的不是利兰 戴福
But I'm not talking about Leland, Dev.
妮可
Nicole.
妮可
Nicole.
听着 我...我不想掺和这事
Look, I--I can't get involved.
由不得你
Oh, you have to.
为啥?
Why?
因为我信任你
Because I trust you.
她也是
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表