剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
她在开玩笑
Jokes. She was making jokes.
我们在酒桌上谈笑风生
We sat at dinner, drank wine, and laughed.
然后就亲眼看着它发生了 乔
I just stood there and I let it happen, Jo.
我决不让她重蹈覆辙
I'm not gonna let it happen again.
我就算让你出庭作证
Look, even if I put you on the stand,
他们会让你名声扫地
they're gonna discredit you and your lifestyle.
还会说这是陷阱 谁知道呢?
They'll call it entrapment. Who knows?
我要的是不容争辩的证据
What I need is firm, incontrovertible proof.
我会帮你搞定的 只要是你要的
I'll get it for you. Anything you need.
- 无论是什么 乔 - 不
- Anything, Jo. - No.
计划取消 太危险了
This operation is shut down. It's too dangerous.
你今天就得离开
You have to leave town today.
见鬼的
Bullshit.
只有我才能帮你拿到证据
I'm the only one that can get you the evidence you need.
我哪儿都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我不会让你重蹈班尼恩的覆辙
I'm not gonna let you end up like Bannion.
我不是为此而让你介入的
That's not why I got you involved.
你为什么让我介入?
Why did you get me involved, huh?
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
?无人可信?
can't trust anyone
?渴望着爱?
starving for love
?渴望感知?
so beware
?只因一个负心人?
for the heartbreaker
?偷走你的心?
come to steal your love
?趁着夜深人静?
deep in the night
?吔?
yeah
?美色♥诱♥惑 罪过在我?
I'll be guilty of seduction
?与你分别?
it's been so long
?太久了?
without you
?哦?
oh
?许久没有感受?
it's been too long
?你的爱意?
without your love
?于是我为你而来?
so I'm coming in
?我为你而来?
yeah, I'm coming in
?偷走你的心?
to steal your love
?我乃信义?
I'm the faith
?伤透你的心?
that's breaking in your heart
?我得坦白?
oh, I guess I should confess
?我从你的柔情蜜意间溜走?
I'm sneaking up with sweet intentions
?那若是罪过 我就继续下去?
if that's the crime,I'll do the time
?因为我等不了太久?
'cause I just can't wait much longer
?与你分别?
it's been so long
?太久了?
without you
?哦?
oh
?许久为感受你的爱意?
it's been too long without your love
?我为你而来?
so I'm coming in
?哦也?
oh, yeah
?为你而来 亲爱的?
coming in for ya, baby
- 我好想你 - 我也想死你了
- I've missed you. - I've missed me too.
?与你分别?
It's been so long
?太久了?
without you
?许久没有感受你的爱意?
It's been too long without your love
?所以我为你而来?
so I'm coming in
我爱你 戴福林
I love you, Devlin.
?吔?
Oh, yeah
?为你而来 亲爱的?
coming in for ya, baby
我什么也不用做 艾丽西亚
I don't need to do anything, Alicia.
我知道你觉得我恨你
I know that you think I hate you.
你就我一个继母 所以我不介意
That I'm only your stepmother and I don't care.
我是真的关心你
I do care.
你是我的一切
You're all I have left.
就算你不是亲生的
And even though the blood in your veins is not my blood,
我也要不计一切代价保护你
I would do anything to protect it.
我们准备怎么做呢 妈妈?
What are we gonna do, mom?
今天 我总算认清我自己了
Today, I finally decided what kind of man I truly am.
我家老头从不认可我
I never got my old man's approval,
但你们会
but maybe I'll get yours.
嗨 妮可 不好意思我刚不在 咱俩错过了
Hey, Nic, sorry we missed each other earlier.
我午饭约了人见面
I had to meet someone for lunch.
你说你 怎么说呢
What do you say you, um...
大晚上的就来找我换零钱?
Come to me tonight for a change, huh?
你妈把我吓坏了
Your mom's kind of creeping me out.
好吧 我等不及见你了
Anyway, I can't wait to see you.
今夜将会被铭记
It'll be a night to remember.
我们需要证据 真正的证据
We needed proof. Real proof.
来堵上被收买♥♥的法官
Proof that a dirty judge
和讼棍之徒的嘴
or a high-paid mouthpiece couldn't dismiss.
这是唯一
It was the only way to be sure
能让她完蛋的办法
she would pay for what she'd done.
我这辈子头一次
For once in my life,
对人生负责
I took responsibility for my life.
这是为了你 乔安妮
I did it for you, Joanne.
你是我的真爱
You were my one true love.
有人说过这辈子总有一次
Someone once told me there comes a time in your life
你要决定自己做什么样的人
when you have to decide what kind of man you're gonna be.
我听过很多遍 却不得其义
I heard that a lot, but never knew what it meant.
直到今天
Until today.
今天 我终于想好要做什么样的人
Today, I finally decided what kind of man I really am.
这混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
戴福林!
Devlin!
戴福林 开门啊
Devlin, open up.
哦
Oh...
这是为了你 乔安妮
I did it for you, Joanne.
你是我的真爱
You were my one true love.
永远都是
And you always will be.
人有时大脑容易短路
Blow does strange things to the mind.
谁知道他们那时在想什么?
Who knows what these people were thinking?
我只能说我想过要帮他
All I can say is that I tried to help him.
你也能这么说吗?
Can you say the same?
你在跟我说话 妮可
You're talking to me, Nicole.
你那点鬼把戏我还能不知道 直接说重点
I know all your bullshit, so cut the crap.
我难道真得把我的律师叫来
Do I really need my lawyer here,
才能让你没法给我定罪?
when what you want to charge me with isn't a crime?
什么罪 妮可?
What's that, Nic?
- 偷窃罪 - 偷窃罪?
- Theft. - Theft?
我偷了你男朋友的心
I stole your boyfriend's heart.
很不幸他是个短命鬼
Too bad it's not beating anymore.
太不幸了
Too bad for you.
然后呢?
How so?
我不是唯一知道你思考方式的人
I'm not the only one that knows the way you think.
戴福林也知道
Devlin did too.
戴福林稚气未脱
Devlin was a child.
只是爱玩
He just wanted to play.
也许你说得对
That may be true,
但是孩子总有一天会长大
but all children grow up eventually.
戴福林知道你会做什么 你会什么
Devlin knew what you would do, and what you were capable of,
他把一切都录下来了
and he recorded everything.
你个虐性成狂的妖妇
You're a sadistic monster.
你以为我会爱你这样的女人?
You think I could love somebody like you?
我再也不想看到你
I never want to see you again.
那我如你所愿
That can be arranged.
不要!
No!
没人会想起
No one's gonna miss
像你这样没用的瘾君子 戴福林
a worthless addict like you, Devlin.
走吧
Let's go.
告诉 杰弗斯典狱长让妮可·莱恩
Tell Warden Jeffers to keep Nicole Ryan
单独监禁
in solitary confinement.
你来接手?
You'll take care of it?
你比她还恶毒
You're worse than she is, you know.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表