剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
他只是希望你能够忘记这一切
He just wants you to forget.
他让你给我做前脑叶白质切除术
He asked you to lobotomize me.
我们并不
We don't...
喜欢用那个词
like to use that word.
不过
But...
客观来说 我 额
clinically, I, uh...
嗯 嗯
Mmm, mmm...
我想你说的是对的
guess it's accurate.
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
注意措辞 亲爱的 注意措辞
Language, my dear.Language.
过来
Here...
答应我 一定要好好看书
promise me you'll have a good read.
你♥他♥妈♥的有病
You're fucking crazy.
"整部话剧恰恰就是
"The play's the thing
我能够从中感受到国王陛下良知的地方所在"
wherein I'll catch conscience of the King."
埃迪马尔斯 和巴卡蒂
Eddie Mars, Bacardi...
但把最后致命的一击留给了
But she saved the best...
- 她可恨的父亲 - 安雅
- For last. - Anya.
我是
My name...
天秤
is Libra.
安雅 不要!
Anya, no!
哈!
Ha!
在我到之前
By the time I got in the room,
大屠♥杀♥已结束了
the massacre was over.
我发现天秤正站在鸥莱斯奇的尸体旁
I found Libra standing over Olesky's dead body.
她把我绑了起来
She tied me up,
然后就离开了 我无法跟着她
and she left me here so I wouldn't follow her.
真是一个生动的故事
That's quite a story.
你想再编一个
What do you say we do, uh...
绿鸡蛋和火腿的故事吗
Green Eggs and Ham for an encore?
我青睐于儿童作家老雷斯
I'm kind of fond of Dr. Seuss.
我说的句句真实 刑♥警♥
Every word of it is true, Detective.
你觉得我相信你吗
You know what I think is true?
我认为绝对有间谍这回事儿
I think there ain't no mole
你是编造这个故事来掩盖自己的罪行
and you made this whole story up to cover your own ass.
或是你扭曲了事实
Either that, or you are crooked.
如果你认为
If you think that,
被蒙在鼓里
you're dumber than you look,
那是因为我不仅知道鸥莱斯奇所有的事
'cause I not only have all of Olesky's records...
洗黑钱 敲诈勒索
money laundering operations, extortion,
赌博 卖♥♥淫等之类的
gambling, prostitution, the works...
我还知道谁替鸥莱斯奇卖♥♥命
but I also have a list of everybody on Olesky's payroll,
包括他在警♥察♥局的内线
including his mole in c.v.p.d.
那个神秘的名单在哪
So where is this magic list?
在我后袋的优里
On a jump drive in my back pocket.
那事情就变简单了
Well, that certainly makes things convenient.
我可不想它落在他人手里
Wouldn't want that list to get in the wrong hands.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
真名单在哪
Where's the real data?
说实话否则我就送你上西天
You talk to me, and maybe I won't kill you.
警官 我知道这令您难以置信
Yeah, I find that hard to believe, Detective.
对一个将死之人来说
You're awfully cocky
你够自大了
for somebody who's about to become a corpse.
告诉我 你怎么发现凶手是我
So tell me, how did you figure out it was me?
我是现在
I didn't...
才知道的
until now.
迪米特里在科维斯特·威尔蒂警♥察♥局有内线
Dimitri has someone on the inside in the c.v.p.d.
你认为他们知道我的背景
You think they know about me?
我不这么想
I don't think so.
那就好
Good.
那个间谍想在科维斯特·威尔蒂
That prick is trying to consolidate power
总揽大权
in Cuesta Verde.
现在是时候来阻止他的阴谋
And it's up to me to stop him.
我会要他血债血还
I'm gonna make him pay for what he did to my father...
还有偿还对你造成的伤害
and for what he did to you.
因此我肯定特别调查组理有
See, I knew there was a mole
间谍
in Special Investigations.
直到你问我时我才知道你就是那个内线
I just didn't know who it was until you just told me.
你自认为很聪明
You think you're so clever.
那么告诉我为什么你是被绑的那个
Well, tell me, why is it you're the one who's tied up,
而我是持枪人
and I'm the one who's holding the gun?
那也许是真的
Well, that may be true,
但有件事你绝不敢相信
but there is one thing that you did not count on.
我告诉过你
I told you.
我猜你就是天秤
Libra, I presume.
受死吧
These streets are mine!
你终于如愿以偿了
Well, you got your revenge.
我想我们都是
I guess we both did.
有什么打算
Now what?
这不再事关你我了
It's not about us anymore.
还有许多人在科维斯特·威尔蒂受苦受难
There's a lot of people suffering in Cuesta Verde...
那些无助的人
people who have no one to help them.
科维斯特·威尔蒂需要一个领袖
Cuesta Verde needs a symbol.
一个解放压♥迫♥的英雄
A champion for the oppressed.
你知道谁会做这事吗
You know anyone for the job?
可能吧
I might.
你是在反问我吗
That was a rhetorical question.
我不能孤军奋战
I can't do this all by myself.
我需要一个罗宾
I need a Robin.
"罗宾"?
"A Robin"?
你梦想中的青年才俊?
Your very own boy wonder?
不是哦
I don't think so.
拜托 你被绑时也很酷
Ah, come on. You'd look hot in tights.
后会有期安雅
We'll see, Anya.
我叫天秤
The name's Libra,
势不可挡
and these streets are mine.
我们戴着面具
We all wear masks...
有时为了娱乐
sometimes for fun
有时是为掩饰或防卫
and other times for disguise or protection.
有的面具坚固如铁 有的柔软如绸
Some masks are steel. Some are satin.
似绸或似羽毛
Some are silk, and some are leather.
有些萍水相逢之人
They're the faces of a stranger,
我们愿意付之信任
but we love to try them on.
期待找到志同道合之人
Hopefully, you'll find one that is a perfect fit.
安雅已经找到了
Anya Olesky did.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表