剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
引他上钩就行了
Lured him into her web.
我好怕 瑞夫
I'm scared, Rafe.
她用他打通了去托莱多的路
And then she screwed him every which way to Toledo.
Toledo:托莱多 美国俄亥俄州西北部港市
接下来的事 我就不清楚了
I don't know exactly what went down.
不管怎样 这方法还挺奏效的
But whatever it was messed that sap up pretty good.
你来太早了 我们还没好呢
You're early. We're not done yet.
我去把这些衣物拿到储藏室
I am. I'll take these to the storeroom.
给你们点私人空间
Give you two some privacy.
干嘛?
What?
你在看什么?
What are you staring at?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不想让你不舒服
I don't wanna make you uncomfortable.
我不善言辞
I'm not so good with words.
大声说出来啊 乡巴佬
Well, spit it out, hillbilly.
这对你不公平
You got a raw deal.
艾吉是自食其果
Aggie had it coming.
听着 我知道你很难接受
Look, I know it's hard for you to accept that you're gonna
你将在这老死
be in here the rest of your life--
听着 正义使者
Listen, studly do-right,
我不是好莱坞的小星星
I'm not some Hollywood starlet that's gonna
靠卖♥♥弄忧郁来得到她想要的
bat her baby blues at you to get what she wants.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
你和那个婊♥子♥一点都不像
You're nothing like that bitch.
你不利用别人
You don't use people.
是吗?
No?
你不知道我是怎样幻想你的
You have no idea the way I dream about you.
不 我知道
Yes, I do.
你现在才来
Took you long enough.
抱歉 他太性感了
Sorry, he's kinda hot.
- 想多会 - 嘿 听着 亲爱的
- Wanted to watch a little bit. - Hey, listen, lover boy.
你要带我们俩出去
You're gonna get us both out of here.
记着...我本就是死刑 就算杀了你
Remember... I don't have a damn thing
也没什么损失
to lose by killing you.
把衣服扣起来 花美男
Button up, pretty boy.
走吧
Let's go.
快走
Let's go.
要有人试图拦我们
Anyone tries to stop us
你就第一个吃枪子
and you'll be the first to get a bullet.
走
Go.
- 嘿 瑞夫 - 什么事 汤姆?
- Hey, Rafe. - What's up, Tom?
狱长乔佛里斯让她们清洗他的私人衣物
So Warden Jeffries has 'em doing his own personal laundry now.
她们要干的恐怕不止这些
It's probably not all they're doing.
做土皇帝真是好
Good to be the king.
他甚至用卖♥♥脚本赚的期权费
He even bought a new BMW off the option money
- 买♥♥了辆新宝马 - 是啊 我听说了
- he made on that script he sold. - Yeah, I heard that.
有福应该大家享
We should all be so lucky.
我料到会有个警卫 但这他妈是谁?
I was expecting the guard, but who the fuck is this?
我是坎德拉 幸会
I'm Kendra. Nice to meet you.
你好 坎德拉
Hello, Kendra.
她在这儿干什么?
What the hell is she doing here?
长舌妇 她会把事情抖出去的
Nosy bitch, she could have blown everything.
- 我没的选 - 就把她丢这
- I didn't have a choice. - We leave her here.
什么? 至少也带我一程路吧
What? At least let me hitch a ride till we get further away.
她说的没错 她要被抓 我们都完蛋了
She's right. She gets caught, and we're all screwed.
我们要么杀了她 要么带上路
We either kill her or take her along.
我保证不惹麻烦
I promise I'm not gonna be any trouble.
哦 我知道你不会
Oh, I know you won't.
如果你给我们惹了麻烦
You give us one problem
就不用担心被抓回监狱了
and you won't have to worry about going to back prison.
我们拿他怎么办?
What are you gonna do with him?
教教他别再觊觎别人的老婆
Teach him to never again covet thy neighbor's wife.
- 住手 兄弟 - 我去探监的时候
- Hold on, man. - I've seen the way
看到你的眼神了
you look at her when I visit.
你肯定希望操她的是你 不是我
Wishing it was you fucking her instead of me.
艾斯!
Ace!
杀了他 警♥察♥会对我们追个不停的
You kill him, and they'll never stop looking for us.
- 我们走 - 好吧
- Let's go. - Fine.
希望她的尺寸你合身
I hope you can wear her size.
早知道我们一路有伴
I would have hit forever 21
我就带几件forever21来了
if I knew we were gonna have company.
forever21: 美国服饰品牌 物美价廉 色系亮丽不花哨 (校对表示很喜欢该牌的dress!)
臭男人
Fucking men.
女士们 中途休息
Making a little detour, ladies.
为什么停下来?
Why are we stopping?
那车不错
Nice wheels.
我们和车主谈谈
Let's talk to the owner.
让他主动把车子给我们
Make him an offer he can't refuse.
算了 我们继续走吧
Forget it. Let's get moving.
从圣米拉一路到这里
My truck and plates are flashing
每个警示牌上都标了我的车和牌号♥
on every fucking alert screen from here to Santa Mira by now.
今晚我们在这过夜...
We stay here tonight...
明早开新车上路
start fresh in the morning with a new car.
我同意
I'm with him.
好像没人在家
Doesn't look like anyone's home.
那外面是谁的车 天才?
Whose car is outside, genius?
哦 我等不及要结束这学期
Oh, I can't wait for this semester to be over.
你无法想象我要对付的这群智囊团
You wouldn't believe the brain trust I have deal with
美国历史上都很罕见
in American history.
别坐公交车
Right off the short bus.
我马上去学校 午餐见
I have to get to campus. I'll see you for lunch.
好的 拜拜
Okay, bye.
我过去就常坐公交车 混球
I used to ride the short bus, asshole.
哦 天啊 别别别
Oh, my God. No, no, no.
求求你 不要!
Please, don't!
啊
Oh.
这里是瑞夫·丹尼尔斯警官
This is Officer Rafe Daniels.
我们监狱有2名女犯人越狱了
We have ourselves a pair of escaped convicts.
杰西·罗素和坎德拉·班克斯
Jess Russell and Kendra Banks.
我将亲自前往捉拿逃犯
I'm gonna personally bring those two bitches back in myself.
我不明白为什么在此留宿
I don't know what we're staying here for.
太冒险了
It seems crazy.
放轻松
Relax.
汽车和卡车都在车♥库♥呢
Car and truck are in the garage.
没人会找到这里
No one's gonna look for us here.
酒味道不错
Pretty good shit.
干嘛不满上?
Why don't you top me off?
大牛仔需要点酒来滋润 对吧杰西?
Big cowboy needs his liquid nourishment, doesn't he, Jess?
我们一早上路
We hit the road in the morning.
杰西 你站第一轮岗
Jess, you take first watch.
几个小时后 换我
I'll come down in a few hours to take the next shift.
任何走进那扇门的
Anyone comes through that door,
格杀勿论
you blast him, okay?
当然 听你的 艾斯
Sure, whatever you say, Ace.
真把这当自己家了?
Making yourself at home, huh?
女士 有什么需要吗?
Can I help you, lady?
这正是我想问你的
I was going to ask you the same thing.
恩 你那时来接我?
Yeah. And that's when you'll come pick me up?
我会...
I'll be--
恩 好 再见
yeah. Okay. Bye.
你在和谁通话?
Who are you talking to?
艾斯 她刚和别人通话
She was just on the phone, Ace,
问她是谁不肯说
and she won't say who she was talking to.
当我听不见你们在楼上
You think I didn't just hear you guys
干得欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥么?
fucking your brains out up there?
你们觉得我碍事? 那好
You don't want me around? Fine.
我刚给朋友打了电♥话♥ 让他接我
I just called my friend to pick me up.
我只想要我的那份钱
Just want my share of the money we stole.
操 杰西 你真是疯了
Fuck, Jess, you are bat-shit crazy.
我疯了?
Am I?
你怎么知道他外号♥叫大牛仔?
How'd you know his nickname was big cowboy?
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表