剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
侦探同志 给我二十分钟时间
Give me 20 minutes, Detective.
我怎么还得留在这里?
Why am I still here?
我还得连法医的活一起干了吗?
What am I, forensic evidence?
法医同志会来的
Well, he's definitely seen better days.
你要告诉我事情的来龙去脉吧?
So you want to tell me what happened?
你做梦
I ain't telling you shit.
也许你对这件事还云里雾里呢
Maybe you don't understand quite how this all works.
你把我要知道的泄个密
You see, you tell me everything I want to know...
作为报答我向你透鸥莱斯奇船员的底
or I feed you to Olesky's crew...
还剩下些什么
what's left of it...
碎片片
piece by piece.
我得跟你说实话
And I got to tell ya,
这种情况真是前所未见
I ain't never seen nothing like this before.
埃迪马尔斯的脑袋就像
Eddie Mars' head looks like
被砸烂的西瓜一样
a crushed watermelon.
伊吉巴卡蒂
Iggy Bacardi...
这个刺头谁都找得到
nobody's gonna miss this prick.
从烧伤痕迹上看 他是被电死的
Judging by the burn marks, looks like he was electrocuted.
我们的那家伙 分管都碎了
And our man over here, he's got a crushed trachea
还有三♥级♥烧伤 你怎么看?
and third-degree burns... so what do you say?
这时候再来一遍有神 有什么意义
Why don't we try this again, and this time,
你什么都跟我说了?
you tell me everything?
两天前我被踢回来了
Two nights ago, I was kicking back,
直面着克拉伯鲁格众人的目光
enjoying the view at Club Rouge...
鸥莱斯奇的妓院在哈罗威和湖区
Olesky's brothel on Harlowe and Lake.
鸥莱斯奇盼着出事呢
Olesky wanted to see me about something,
不过我还是要等到木已成舟
but I had to wait until he finished.
啥事木已成舟?
Finished with what?
他的全部资产
His all-you-can-eat buffet.
牛叉!
Yes! x7f
好的!
Mmm, yeah!
迪米特里烟酒不沾
Dimitri didn't like to drink, he didn't like to do drugs,
但是食色性也
but he sure as hell liked to fuck.
是的
Yeah.
他还想对产品做个样本
And he liked to sample the merchandise,
尤其是他需要庆祝的时候
especially when he had something to celebrate.
自己人
Hello?
不对
No.
我在开会呢
I'm in a meeting right now.
是啊 回头再打给我
Yeah. Yeah, call me later.
好的
Okay.
鸥莱斯奇庆祝的是
And Olesky had been celebrating
赖安同志六个月之前被做掉了
ever since Mr. Ryan got knocked off six months ago.
你难道不知道老子是谁吗?
Don't you know who the hell I am?
你真不知道我是谁吗?
Don't you know who I am?
我听说你喜欢欺负小姑娘
I hear you like to hurt girls.
赖安死后 各帮派的大佬
Since Ryan went down, all the bosses
就开始在科维斯特·威尔蒂争权夺利
have been jockeying for power in Cuesta Verde.
一时间生意场上腥风血雨
It's been a bloody war... awfully bad for business.
伊吉巴卡蒂破坏了和平局面
Iggy Bacardi brokered a peace
还想扶植鸥莱斯奇上位
and wanted Olesky to sit at the head of the table.
这还不至于让那些老大
It didn't go down well with the other bosses,
尤其是埃迪马尔斯就此罢手
especially Eddie Mars.
我都知道的 贝利
I know all that, Bailey.
我不知道的是为什么这三个混♥蛋♥
What I don't know is why these three assholes
会在此饮弹含恨呢?
are lying here swimming in their own blood,
你只能算个能喘气的混♥蛋♥
and you're the only jerk who's still got a pulse.
我就快喘不了了 侦探同志
I was getting to that, Detective.
我正和我的弟兄维拉逍遥呢
So I was chilling with my good friend Vera,
鸥莱斯奇最喜欢的妹子
Olesky's favorite girl
当他不拿她出气的时候
when he isn't using her as a punching bag,
当查卡进来告诉我
when Chaka comes in
鸥莱斯奇准备见我的时候
and tells me Olesky's ready to see me.
查卡?
Chaka?
他就是个铁公鸡
You know him as laddie Sterling.
我们叫他查卡就因为他又矮毛有多
Yeah, we call him "Chaka" because he's short and hairy,
长得就和尼安得特人
and he looks like that Neanderthal thing
在克林特·霍华德的
that Clint Howard
儿童节目里出演的一样
played in that old kids' TV show
失落之城
The Land of the Lost...
你看那个穿恐龙衣服的家伙
you know, the one with the clay dinosaurs and shit?
你个傻♥逼♥
You idiot...
那不是克林特·霍华德
that wasn't Clint Howard.
看着像而已
It just looked like him.
你算是什么类的警♥察♥?
What kind of cop are you, anyhow?
接着说
Just keep talking.
我要爱上万艾可了
Gotta love the Viagra.
马克西
Maxi.
咱俩认识多久了?
How long we known each other, huh?
很久了吧?
It's been a long time, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
你♥爸♥和我一起数过票子呢
Your papa and me ran numbers together
又开始回忆了?
back then, huh? Right?
我就是这么记得的
Yeah, that's the way I remember it, sir.
我觉得我该把一切都告诉你了
I feel like I could tell you anything,
就想和儿子聊天一样
like you're... you're my son.
我希望你也一样
Now, I hope you feel the same way about me.
谁都替代不了你♥爸♥爸
Well, no one can ever replace your pop,
主让他安息了
God rest his soul,
但是真♥相♥我已经
but the fact is I looked out for you
从你走出打击开始就想告诉你了
ever since you got out of the slam.
我知道的
Yeah, I know that.
我很感激 鸥莱斯奇先生
And I appreciate it, Mr. Olesky.
我真的 也许
Really, I do. Maybe, uh...
也许这么说还不够 但是天父在上
maybe I don't say it enough, but Lord knows I...
没有你我怎么活
I don't know where I'd be without you.
听到这个我很高兴
Well, I'm glad to hear you say that...
因为你给我们带来一个麻烦
because we got ourselves a problem...
大♥麻♥烦
A big problem.
什么麻烦?
Yeah, what's that?
这里有个内鬼
We got a mole in the house...
一个协♥警♥
a cocksucking police stooge.
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
确定的
Yes. I'm sure.
我在警♥察♥局的线人确认了这事
My guy in c.v.p.d. confirmed it.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你知道那是谁吗?
You know who it is?
知道
Yes, I do.
是谁?
Who is it?
你
You.
# 我的视线已将你锁定 #
# I've got my eye on you #
# 我的视线已将你锁定 #
# I've got my eye on you #
# 也找到了动机 #
# and a motive too #
# 你四处调情 让我的鞋子沾满鲜血 #
# your fooling around's getting blood on my shoes #
# 哦 #
# oh #
# 喔哦 哦 哦 哦 #
# ooh oh oh-oh #
# 哦 哦 #
# oh oh #
# 喔哦 哦 哦 #
# ooh oh oh-oh #
# 我的视线已将你锁定 #
# I've set my sights on you #
# 我的视线已将你锁定 #
# I've set my sights on you #
# 我还有不在场证据 #
# got an alibi too #
# 所以不用四处张望 #
so don't look around,
# 我已经无所顾忌 #
# I've got nothing to lose #
# 喔哦 哦 哦 #
# ooh oh oh-oh #
# 哦 哦 #
#x7foh oh #
# 喔哦 哦 哦 #
# ooh oh oh-oh #
# 哦 哦 #
# oh oh #
# 喔哦 哦 哦 #
# ooh oh oh-oh #
# 喔哦 哦 哦 #
# ooh oh oh-oh #
# 哦 哦 #
# oh oh #
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表