剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
I'd do anything to put her behind bars
在她伤害别人之前抓住她
before she can hurt anybody else.
要是你这都搞不清楚
And if you can't see that,
那我真是后悔让你参与
then I guess I was wrong for getting you involved
- 行动的最前线了 - 是啊
- in the first place. - Yeah.
住手
No.
我和你纯粹是工作关系
This is a purely professional relationship.
- 你懂的 对吗? - 对啊
- You get that, right? - Yeah.
鬼才信你这套
If I only actually believed that you believe that.
每天见面太冒险了
It's too risky to meet every day.
你可能被跟踪了 下周见
They may have you followed. I'll see you again next week.
紧急情况打我电♥话♥
You have my cell in case of emergency.
喂
Hey.
你知道我在想什么吗?
You know what I was wondering?
以前我总在思索你在想什么
I used to wonder what you were wondering about all the time.
不过再也不用了
I don't anymore.
下周见 戴福林
See you next week, Devlin.
- 嗨 戴福 - 艾丽西亚
- Hey Dev. - Alicia.
你在这儿干嘛呢?
What're you doing here?
这句话该我来问你吧
I suppose I could ask you the same thing.
把毛巾递给我吧?
Be a dear and get me a towel, will you?
嗯 乖
Hmm, cute.
不打算回答我的问题?
Are you gonna answer my question?
我以为你知道答案
I think you know why I'm here.
好像我相信你是真的
Am I actually supposed to believe
在乎我女儿似的?
that you care about my daughter?
相信我 我说的都是真的
Believe whatever you want. It's the truth.
嗯
Mm.
那我呢?
And what about me?
你在乎我吗?
You care about me?
拜托 艾丽西亚 别再玩儿了
Please, Alicia, let's not go there again.
你还记得上次的事吗
You remember what happened the last time.
"毕业生" 美国电影 剧中男主角和一对母女发♥生♥关♥系♥
这又不是在拍"毕业生"
This isn't The Graduate.
那时我喝醉了 犯了傻
I was drunk and stupid.
而你呢...唉 你
And you were...well, you.
噢 甜心 但你出城了
Oh, honey, but you left town.
甚至没来道声再见
And you didn't even say good-bye.
当你有个风情万种的女人时
Why would you want a girl
还要稚气未脱的小姑娘干嘛?
when you can have a woman?
事实上我爱你的女儿 一直很爱
Fact is I love your daughter. I always have.
要是你真的在乎她 你应该停手
And if you cared about her, you would stop.
妈妈
Mother.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, dear.
妮可
Nic.
妮可
Nic.
妮可 等等 听我解释
Nic, wait. Let me explain.
妮可!
Nic!
上帝啊 你总是逃跑 妮可!
Jesus, you always run off. Nic!
你对她说的 都是真的吗?
What you said to her. Was it true?
你爱我吗?
That you love me?
我爱你
Yes, I do.
全部? 包括我做的事?
All of me? What I do?
我爱你的一切
I love everything about you.
我得出去几小时
I have to go out for a few hours.
你是在赶我走?
So you want me to leave?
不 我要你跟我一起去
No, I want you to come with me.
好吧
Yeah.
你怎么会在这里?
What the hell are you doing here?
介意我坐下吗?
Mind if I sit down?
当然介意
I do, actually.
那真是扫兴呢
That's too bad.
你想要什么 莱恩小姐?
What do you want, Ms. Ryan?
你要是还想通融我
If it's to offer me another bribe,
就得拿出血本来
you know what that'll get ya.
你最近
You've been awfully noisy
对我家指手画脚的太过分了
about me and my family in the press lately.
没错
Mmhmm.
你想怎么办 杀了我吗?
And what're you gonna do about it, you gonna kill me?
你这么做不太合乎身份呢
That'd be a bad move on your part, lady.
不会的 我才不会杀你
No, I'm not gonna kill you.
你会自己动手
You are.
我自杀?
Am I?
接电♥话♥啊
Pick it up.
我过会接 老婆打来的
It can wait. It's my wife.
我知道
I know.
我叫你接电♥话♥ 班尼恩
I said pick it up, Bannion.
有事?
Hello?
?你的身体?
Wrap yourself
?包容着我?
around me
莉莎 你在听吗?
Lisa, are you there?
?你的呼吸?
I feel you breathing
?仿若梦境?
I must be dreaming
莉莎?
Lisa?
你还在听吗?
Are you there?
抱歉了 班尼恩先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Bannion.
你夫人暂时无法接听
Your wife can't come to the phone right now.
她正在沐浴
She's taking a bath.
她还真是漂亮
She's very pretty.
你们在对我老婆做什么?
What the hell are you doing to my wife?
坐下说
Sit down.
你现在听我说行吗?
Do I have your attention now?
你的妻儿不会有事
Nothing will happen to your wife and children,
只要你对我言听计从
as long as you do exactly as I say.
求你了
Please.
求你别伤害我的家人
Please, you can't hurt my family.
我还亲眼看着我父亲死去呢
I watched my father die too.
相信我
Trust me.
我能扛过去 你家孩子也能
Your kids'll get over it.
我可以随你摆布
I will do anything, anything you want.
请别伤害我的孩子
Please don't hurt my children.
你威胁过我的家庭
You threatened my family.
现在风水轮流转了
Now I am threatening yours.
- 妮可 我真觉得 - 戴福
- Look, Nic, I really think-- - Dev.
我在谈生意
I'm doing business here.
你学着点
You could learn something.
在卡曼斯海边
There's money in an offshore account in the Caymans
你的名下还有一笔钱
under your name.
你可以明早起来
You could wake up tomorrow
就变成侵吞公♥款♥的孤家寡人
a widower and an embezzler,
可以打开抽屉
or you could open that drawer,
拿枪对着自己的脑袋
put the gun inside it to your head,
扣下扳机
and pull the fucking trigger.
怎样我都无所谓
I don't care which.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好什么?
"Okay" what?
好吧 我什么都照办
Okay, I will do what you want me to do.
只要保我一家老小平安
Just please don't hurt my family.
行了 咱们走
Great, let's go.
别让我失望
Oh, and don't disappoint me.
要是一分钟接不到我电♥话♥
If I don't make that call in the next 60 seconds,
你全家就完了
your whole family dies.
你会打那个电♥话♥的 对吧 妮可?
You're gonna make that call, right, Nic?
?你的身体?
Yourself
?包容我?
around me
?包容我?
around me
?包容我?
around me
别担心 他们没事的
Don't worry.They'll be fine.
我是不是很坏?
What kind of monster do you think I am?
谁想吃意大利菜?
Who wants Italian?
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表