剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
我刚听个在酒吧喝酒的警♥察♥说
I just heard from a cop who drinks in the bar
他们今早发现了艾伦贝克的尸体
that they found Hallenback's body this morning.
已经死了两个人 这很危险
Two people are dead. This is dangerous.
你要放弃了
You're giving up.
不 我必须继续 我别无选择
No. I have to keep going. I have no choice.
即使连命都送上?
Even if it gets you killed?
我要去调查罗伯特·伯克
I am going after Robert Burke.
- 穿上这个 - 好吧
- Okay. Put these on. - Okay.
我去分散伯克的注意
I can distract Burke.
守丧时他告诉我说
At the wake he told me
我可以随时去拜访他 所以这不成问题
to come see him any time, so no big deal.
而且--
Plus--
去年的高尔夫联赛上 他...
Last year at a golf tournament, he...
他对我献殷勤 总之
made a pass at me, anyway.
我从没对托德讲过
Hm. I never told Todd.
我会确保侧门不上锁
I'll make sure that the side door is unlocked.
并且吸引伯克的注意
And I'll keep Burke busy.
很好
Perfect.
你吸引住他 我去开保险柜
You keep him busy, and I will get into that safe.
嗨 抱歉...我知道已经很晚了 太打扰了
Hi. I'm sor-- I know it's late. I'm sorry.
- 没关系 请进吧 - 谢谢
- No, please, come in. - Thanks.
太不好意思了
I'm sorry.
哦 别傻了
Oh, don't be silly.
我和你说过 随时联♥系♥我 任何事情都行
I told you, call me any time. For anything.
罗伯特 托德走后 房♥子里空荡荡的
Robert, the house is so lonely without Todd.
- 我理解 - 我就想出来走走...
- I know. - I just walk around, and...
我理解
I understand.
我也很怀念他 真的
I miss him too. I really do.
你听说过忠犬巴比吗?
You ever heard of Greyfriars Bobby?
它是九零年代 苏格兰的一条狗
He was a dog in Scotland. Early 1900s.
我相信是条挺活泼的小猎犬
A terrier, I believe.
它的主人死了
His master died,
这只小狗去了墓园
and this little dog went to the graveyard
守在它主人的墓前
and sat on his master's grave.
人们经过那里 看到那只悲伤的小狗
People come by, and--and they see this sad, little dog,
他们觉得它很可怜 喂它吃的
and they feel sorry for him, and they feed him treats.
但这只忠诚的 悲伤的小狗
But this loyal, sad, little dog
从未离开
never left.
在它生命剩下的...
Spent the rest of his life...
岁月里...
years...
始终守在主人身旁
by his master's side.
你看 其实我很欣赏那种忠诚
See, I can appreciate that kind of loyalty.
狗的忠诚
In a dog.
但是你呢?
But you?
你应该聪明点
You're just supposed to be smarter.
干♥你♥
Fuck you.
不 不
No, no.
那可是我的活儿
That's my job.
我们已经共享过一个男人了
We already shared one man.
不要旧习故犯哦
Let's not make it a habit.
我告诉过你 罗伯特在去年的
I told you Robert made a pass at me
高尔夫巡回赛上 就对我眉来眼去
last year at that golf tournament.
嗯 我...
Mm, I...
也许我早该告诉你
suppose I should've mentioned
我们从那时候起就是情人了 是不是?
that we've been lovers ever since, hmm?
哦 干--
Oh, fuck--
干...
Fuck...
哦!
Oh!
哦 干...
Oh, fuck...
哦 我的天 哦 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
哦... 哦...
Oh... oh...
只是时间问题罢了
It was only a matter of time.
她也找了别人
She found someone else.
不会让我觉得无聊的人
Someone who didn't bore me.
他装的好像个正义斗士
Acting like a crusader for justice.
你觉得我花钱供托德上法学院
Do you think that I paid Todd's way through law school
就为了靠他日后那点助理检察官的工资
to live on a salary of
过活吗 珍妮儿?
an assistant D.A., Janelle?
拜托
Come on.
你知道赖安先生给了我多少钱
Do you have any idea how much Mr. Ryan paid me
让我摆平那个审讯吗?
to make this trial go away?
知道吗你? 哈?
Do you? Huh?
托德四处打探
Todd starts snoopin' around.
狗拿耗子 多管闲事
Sticks his nose where it doesn't belong.
不过让我等到了机会
But then I saw a chance.
把他除掉
To get him out of our way.
是时候打个电♥话♥了
It's time to make a call.
佛科维奇等着呢
Vukovich is waiting.
嗯
Hmm.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
对 我...我在办公室
Yeah, I-- I'm at the office.
你能现在回家吗?
Can you come home now?
好的
Yeah.
嗯 好的
Yeah, okay.
我需要你 亲爱的 我等着你呢
I need you, honey, I'm waiting.
好的 那我一个小时后到家
All right. Home in an hour, then.
我爱你
I love you.
我也是
You too.
再见
Bye.
我得走了
I better go.
等警♥察♥来跟我说这个不幸消息时
It'll look better if I'm there
我最好在家 这样看起来好点
when the police come to give me the tragic news.
然后你的出现
And then you showed up at the wake.
倒出乎我们的意料 真的
Surprised us, really.
嗯 你认为他是被谋杀的?
Mm. You thought he was murdered?
这让我们很紧张 确实是
It made us nervous. It really did.
所以我们打算干掉你
We were gonna kill you.
但后来我们...
But then we...
明显逮到了个机会
saw the opportunity, obviously.
我们不知道托德跟多少人讲过这事儿
We didn't know how many people Todd had told.
但我们从佛科维奇那得知
But we knew from Vukovich
托德雇了个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
that Todd hired a private detective.
所以你利用我找到艾伦贝克
So you used me to find Hallenback.
哦 真不错
Oh, that's good.
非常不错
That is so good.
而且令人高兴的是你还真是有用
But you were delightfully useful.
好用到令人开心啊
Delightfully.
你还非常...哦 坚持不懈
And very-- oh, very persistent.
不过...现在一切都结束了
But-- It ends. Now.
正如你所见 我们做好了准备
As you can see, we made preparations.
你...
You--
你肯定不知道洗掉这毛毯上的污渍有多难
you can't imagine how hard it is to get a stain out of this rug.
永别了 忠犬巴比
Goodbye, Greyfriars Bobby.
哦!
Oh!
你好啊 苏珊
Hello, Susan.
珍妮儿
Janelle.
哇 这看上去可能有点不合情理
Wow, this should probably feel a little more awkward.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你们的人 佛科维奇我相信
Well, your man Vukovich, I'm sure,
肯定是个用枪高手 可惜...
was deadly with a gun, but...
不太会开车
couldn't drive worth shit.
尸体...残骸里确实有具尸体啊
The body-- there was a body in the wreck.
佛科维奇求我饶他一命之前
Vukovich told me his name
就告诉了我他的名字
right before he started begging me to let him live.
可真是条硬汉
Was a tough guy, really.
不过 我就想要是我死了
Anyway, I just figured since I was dead,
就有机会重新开始我的生活
it would give me a whole new perspective on my live.
我不得不报废了我的爱车
I had to wreck my beloved car,
再把佛科维奇的尸体搬进去
put Vukovich's body into it.
自从我死后
Since I've been dead,
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表