剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
如果你想学
If you're looking to learn,
有些东西我可以教你
there are some things that I can teach you.
好啊
Yeah.
我想... 好啊
I think... yeah.
很好
Good.
你来吗 查斯?
Are you coming, Chas?
放轻松 查斯
Relax, Chas.
我跟你说过
I told you there's no reason
跟我一起不必紧张
to be nervous around me.
我没紧张
I'm not nervous.
我只是...
I've just...
我只是盼望这一刻
I've just been thinking about this moment
盼望了很久了
for a really long time.
我要确认这样是否正确
I want to make sure I do it right.
我不给你打分的
I'm not grading you.
我... 真♥他♥妈♥爱你
I love you... so fuckin' much.
我愿为你做任何事
I'll do anything for you.
任何事?
Anything?
这门课你得优
You get an "A."
嘿 亲爱的 怎么样?
Hey, darling, how are you?
今天怎么样?
How's your day?
还不错 不过 嗯...
So far so good. Yet, it's--it's...
你工作那么卖♥♥力...
You work so hard...
怎么了? 我弄痛你了?
What's wrong? Did I hurt you?
没有
No.
我不停地想到洛特勒奇院长
I just can't stop thinking about Dean Rutledge.
她威胁要炒我鱿鱼
How she threatened to fire me.
天哪 我真希望就这样结束
God, I can barely make ends meet as it is.
有我在呢 宝贝
I'm here for you, baby.
我不明白
I don't understand.
她为什么这样对你?
Why does she have it out for you so bad?
我不知道
I don't know.
我什么都没做
I've done nothing.
一定有什么原因的
Well, there's gotta be some reason.
她总是嫉妒那些大众情人
She's always been jealous of attractive women.
尤其是比她年轻的
Especially ones who are younger than her.
她想方设法排挤我
She'd use anything against me.
如果她发现我爱上了一个学生...
But if she ever found out that I fell in love with a student...
你爱上我了?
You're in love with me?
从第一次在班上时便一见钟情
From the first moment I saw you in my class.
不过这都无关紧要了
But it doesn't matter anymore.
我准备在她将我列入黑名单之前
I'm gonna have to move away and find another job
- 离开这里 重新找份工作 - 别走
- before she blacklists me. - You can't leave.
我别无选择 查斯
Well, I don't see what other choice I have, Chas.
臭婊♥子♥!
Fuckin' bitch!
我不会让她妨碍我们的
I won't let her do this to us.
可我们能做些什么呢
Well, I don't know what else we can do.
我们没法让她离开这里
And there's no way she's just gonna go away.
别难过
Don't be sad.
你一定会找到更好的女孩
I'm sure you'll find somebody else.
不 我得走了
No. I gotta go.
等等... 查斯 你要去哪儿?
Wait... Chas, where are you going?
嘿 别做傻事
Hey, don't do anything rash.
我不会失去你的
I'm not losing you.
会好起来的
It'll be all right.
维拉
Vera.
维拉?
Vera?
哦...
Oh...
救命!
Help!
查斯! 我没说要你去伤害别人
Chas! I never meant for you to hurt anyone.
但我做了
But I did...
这就是你想要的!我们都想要的
It's what you wanted! What we both wanted.
永不分离
To be together.
是的 但是...
Yes, but--
你说过爱我 我也爱你
You said you love me. And I love you.
两个相爱的人不会让其他人
Two people who are in love don't let anyone
阻碍他们
keep them apart.
对吗?
Right?
对吗?
Right?
我不值得你这么做
I don't deserve you.
等等
Wait.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我们要理性一点
Let's be smart about this.
现在必须非常谨慎
We have to be extremely careful.
没人知道我们俩在交往
No one can know that we're involved with each other.
没人会发现的
No one is gonna find out.
我什么都想好了
I've thought of everything.
你没什么好担心的 宝贝
You have nothing to worry about, babe.
好吧 但碍于面子
Okay, but still, for appearances sake,
我觉得我们最好保持距离
I think that it's best that we keep our distance.
不行 我一分钟都离不开你
No way. I can't live without you.
我们现在挑个眉都得小心
We can't risk raising any eyebrows.
至少等风声过了再在一起
Not, at least, until this whole thing blows over.
查斯 只能这样了
Chas, it's the only way.
如果我们不谨慎的话
If we don't play this just right,
你是要进监狱的
you could go to prison.
那样我们永远都无法在一起了
And then we'll never be together.
所有历史上的爱情故事...
All great love stories in history...
都是熬出来的
take a little time.
- 这是个误会 - 是啊 都是误会惹的祸
- It's a misunderstanding. - Yeah, it always is.
证据显示你犯罪了
The D.A. says you're guilty.
我是无辜的
I am completely innocent.
我都不知道你们为什么抓我
I have no idea what you're taking me away for.
我告诉过你 我什么都不知道
I told you, I don't know anything...
你好 威廉姆斯教授
Hi, Professor Williams.
发生什么事情了?
What's happening?
哦 你没听说吗?
Oh, you didn't hear?
他们找到他谋杀妻子的证据
They found evidence connecting him to his wife's murder.
- 什么证据? - 杀人的武器
- What evidence? - The murder weapon.
是一个保安用的警棍
It was one of those night sticks that security guards use.
上面有院长的血迹
They found traces of the Dean's blood,
也布满了教授的指纹
and the Professor's prints were all over it.
这不可能
That's impossible.
他在沃尔玛买♥♥的
He got it at Walmart.
监视录像显示他买♥♥了
Security camera footage showed him buying it
就在谋杀的前一天
just days before the murder.
太有趣了 他看上去不像杀人犯
Funny, he doesn't look like a murderer to me.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我们说好的要保持距离
I thought we agreed to stay away from each other.
现在不必了
We don't have to anymore.
他们已经抓到杀人犯了
They arrested the killer.
我们没事了
We're in the clear.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
我又不是傻瓜
I'm not an idiot, you know.
当你像我爱你那样爱一个人时
When you love someone as much as I love you,
就会觉得你的感情
you tend to notice your object of affection
全身心地投在了那人身上
being distracted by someone else.
事实上 我闯进了他的办公室
Honestly, I broke into his office
找到了你劈腿的证据
to find proof that you were cheating on me with him.
然后我发现了这个完美的作案工具
And then I found the perfect murder weapon.
懂了吗 我杀院长并不是因为她要辞掉你
You see, I didn't kill the Dean because she was gonna fire you
分开我们
and keep us apart.
我杀了她是为了嫁祸她丈夫
I killed her to frame her husband.
毕竟真正分开我们的是他
After all, he was really the one who would keep us apart.
啊!
Aah!
哦 我的天! 我的天!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God.
你给我出去
I want you to leave.
出去!
Get out!
宝贝 你说希望我们永远在一起
Babe, you said you wanted us to be together forever.
而且我知道你喜欢一切尽在掌握
And I know how you like things done a certain way.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表