剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
那行
Fine.
我们投票决定
We take a vote then.
- 我赞成留下 - 开什么玩笑!
- I'm in favor of staying. - No shit!
- 别闹了 亚伦- 既然这样 我不同意
- Knock it off, Aaron. - Well, I'm not.
艾比 等你拿到博士学位了 你才能投票
When you finish your PhD, Abby, you get a vote.
现在 请闭上你的臭嘴
Until then, you can shut your fucking mouth.
你人际关系处理得一塌糊涂
Your people skills could use a little work.
听着 艾比
Look, Abby,
嘿嘿 别听玛蒂尔达的
hey, hey, don't let Matilda get to you.
你知道她见不得别人挡道
You know she always runs down everyone who gets in her way.
我一直对这个项目倾注全力
I have been here busting my hump on this project
和你们一样
just like you guys.
但她从没
But she never misses an opportunity
正眼看过我
to just treat me like shit.
我知道 很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
我怎么做才能让你好过点?
What can I do to make you feel better?
嗯哼?
Hmm?
这是个开头
Well, that's a start.
啊...亚伦
Ah...Aaron.
很好!噢 亚伦
Yes! Oh, Aaron.
天呐...噢!
Yes...Oh!
你刚在想什么?
What were you thinking about when you came?
没什么
Nothing.
那你为什么会喊出玛蒂尔达的名字?
Then why'd you call out Matilda's name?
我有吗?
I did?
我没有
I did not.
你居然还爱着那个贱♥人♥
You're still in love with that bitch.
在她对你做了这些事后 你怎么还爱着她?
How could you, after everything that she's done to you?
不爱了 我发誓 而且她也不是贱♥人♥
I'm not, I swear. And she's not a bitch.
她就要成为我嫂子了
She's gonna be my sister-in-law soon.
我原以为我们好上了
I thought that you would finally get over her
你就会忘了她 但是...我想我错了
when we hooked up, but... I guess I'm wrong.
他知道我有多爱她 但他还上了她
He knew how much I loved her, and he still fucked her.
也许那就是为什么他上了她
That's probably why he fucked her.
我受不了了...
I can't--
艾比 对不--
Abby, I'm sor--
老天 我真是个白♥痴♥
God, I'm such an idiot.
艾比到底在哪?
Where the hell is Abby?
我们得在霍克斯关了这之前完成
We need to finish before Hawks shuts us down.
那为什么它现在不起作用了?
Then why isn't it working right now?
- 电脑-- - 因为
- The computer-- - Because--
你现在调的间距是多少?
What kind of spacing do you have?
不是用这个工具 你是要让我来做吗?
That's not the right tool. Do you want me to do it?
要不和你们争 我能干得更好
I can do better than argue with you guys any more about it.
在某种程度上要传送人类
To transport humans at some point--
问题不在机器 是这个项目
It's not the machine. It's the program.
- 那样做-- - 我知道 我懂!
- That way-- - I know, I know!
顺序! 顺序! 我们必须按顺序来!
Order! Order! We must have order!
哇 哇 哇! 你在干吗?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you doing?
- 不! - 不 别!
- No! - No, no!
你为什么长得跟我很像?
Why do you look like me?
我的理论是
Well, my theory is that
每个人在另个世界都有个双胞胎...
everyone has twins in alternate worlds...
我就是你的
and I'm yours.
是吗?
Yeah?
我也有个理论
I have a theory too.
你是个该死的间谍
You're a fucking spy.
我听到你们联盟正在做克隆实验
We heard the alliance was experimenting with cloning
和基因操纵
and genetic manipulation.
现在我明白了这是真的
Well, now I can see it's true.
谁派你来的?
Who sent you?
回答我!
Answer me!
玛蒂尔达! 你♥他♥妈♥在想什么?
Matilda! What the hell were you thinking?
- 她没有! - 噢...
- She wasn't! - Oh...
历史垂青勇者
History favors the bold.
我消失了多久? 大约两秒
How long was I gone? About two seconds.
- 两秒? - 是的
- Two seconds? - Yeah.
对我来说像是几个小时
For me, it was like hours.
卡鲁扎和克莱因猜对了
Kaluza and Klein were right.
不仅有异度空间
Not only are there extra dimensions,
他们还和我们的世界保持平行
but they contain parallel worlds similar to ours.
这怎么可能?
How's that possible?
噢 妈的!
Oh, shit!
她是谁?
Who's that?
还认为我疯了吗 小伙子们?
Still think I'm nuts, boys?
- 贱♥人♥! - 哇哦!
- Bitch! - Whoa, whoa!
额...
Ah...
放开她!
Let her go!
放开她!
Let her go!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
搞什么--
What the--
我是玛蒂尔达·韦斯特上尉
Captain Matilda West
隶属第一大♥陆♥联盟军队
of the First Continental Alliance army.
编号♥TK-421
Serial number TK-421.
我在哪?
Where am I?
你穿越到我的世界了 所以我来问问题
You're in my world now, so I ask the questions.
我回答你个屁
I'm not telling you shit.
我问你点能答案的问题吧
Let me ask you something you can answer.
为什么你的世界里天是红色的?
Why is the sky red where you come from?
真的吗?
Really?
想和我玩游戏?
You're gonna play this game?
别装天真了
Like you don't know.
你只要知道 我们绝不会停止反抗
All you need to know is we'll never stop fighting you
直到杀光你与你至亲之人
until you and everyone you love are all dead.
真是有趣
Charming.
确认下她是否被绑紧了
You make sure she's tied up tight.
她就是个变♥态♥女妖精
She's a freaking banshee.
亚伦?
Aaron?
她怎么知道我的名字?
How does she know my name?
你不是他
You're not him.
你们还造了多少克隆人?
How many more doubles have you created?
听听她说的鬼话
Listen to her.
我们得把她送回去 哪来的滚哪去
We need to send her back-- wherever the hell she came from.
我们不送她回去
We're not sending her back.
我们需要她向霍克斯证明努力的成果
We need her to prove to Hawks what we have works.
什么成果 玛蒂尔达?
And what do we have, Matilda?
我还不清楚...
I don't know yet...
不管是什么 必定会一鸣惊人
But whatever it is, it's... something incredible.
- 要处死我? - 别紧张 大人物
- Taking me for execution? - Relax, Sarah Connor.
Sarah Connor: 终结者外传女主角
只是想让你看这个
I want you to see this.
天空怎么了? 被净化了!
What happened to the sky? It's been purified!
这不是你的世界 玛蒂尔达
This is not your world, Matilda.
我们说的都是实话
We were telling you the truth.
现在你相信我了吗?
Do you believe me now?
真是太美了
It's so beautiful.
如果我放开你...
If I let you go...
你不会...杀我吧?
you won't... kill me, right?
你世界里的亚伦是什么样的人?
So what was the Aaron you knew in your world like?
他很棒
He was a great man.
是个勇敢的战士
And a brave soldier.
我早该知道 他...
I should know. He...
他是我的丈夫
He was my husband.
你说真的?
Are you serious?
三年前他遭埋伏被杀
He was murdered in an ambush three years ago.
我们一见钟情
We were in love from the first time we met.
你和...这里的玛蒂尔达也是这样吗?
Are you and... this Matilda like that?
不 并不是
No. Not exactly.
她是我哥哥的未婚妻
She's my brother's fiancee now.
我跟玛蒂尔达大学时约过会
Matilda and I dated in college
直到她遇见了尼克
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表