剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
我们干脆带他们去沙漠直接活埋了
We could just take 'em out to the desert and bury 'em alive.
这不事半功倍嘛
Same result, less effort.
- 不 不行 - 为什么?
- No, we can't. - Why not?
我连只蚂蚁都不杀 更别说是我丈夫
I wouldn't do that to an animal, let alone my husband.
他爱过我
He loved me once.
更何况一夜夫妻百日恩
We even had a good marriage for a while.
- 到底怎么了 - 我知道 是塔提亚娜
- I don't know what happened. - I do. Tatiana.
把吉尔的车开到车道上
Pull Gil's car into the driveway.
- 把他放到后备箱里 - 去哪呢?
- Let's get him into the trunk. - Where are we goin'?
别担心 明早我们就会到了
Don't worry about it. We'll be there by morning.
啊!
Ah!
好了 然后怎么办?
Okay, so what's it gonna be?
墨西哥式 跪着求我们?
Mexican style, with a lot of pleading and dancing?
老派作风 一人一个坑?
Or old-school mob, one in each temple?
都不
Neither.
听我命令再行事
Don't do anything until I say so.
要是不听话 一分钱都别想拿
If you do, you're not gonna see a cent of your money.
叫醒他们
Wake 'em up.
醒醒了
Wake up.
怎么了?
What?
噢!
Oh!
- 噢 - 怎么了?
- Oh. - What?
- 吉尔 不! - 噢 我靠
- Gil, no! - Oh, shit.
什么情况? 我们在哪?
What is this? Where are we?
放轻松 瓦伦尼卡 行吗?
Take it easy. Veronika, really?
好啊 吉尔 生日快乐
Hello, Gil. Happy Birthday.
我以为你会做些傻事呢
And I was worried you were gonna do something crazy.
你就是瓦伦尼卡?
You're Veronika?
瓦伦尼卡 塔提亚娜 塔提亚娜 瓦伦尼卡
Veronika, Tatiana. Tatiana, Veronika.
你以为呢? 更贼眉鼠眼一些?
What were you expecting? Someone more rat-like?
给我起来
Get up.
- 怎么回事? - 快起来
- What is this? - Just get up.
- 吉尔 这... - 来吧
- Gil, what is-- - come on.
打扰一下 甜心
Sorry to interrupt, sweetheart.
开始挖吧 弗勒德
Start diggin', Flood.
你想一枪毙了我
You're gonna shoot me,
要不我也给你挖个坑?
and you think I'm gonna dig the hole for you, too?
一直挖到中国吧 伙计
Dig to China, pal.
你这次做过头了 罗尼
You really outdid yourself this time, Ronnie.
好吧 要是你累了
Well, if you get tired,
灭鼠药能帮你一下
you could always get the exterminator to help you.
听着 我是清白的
Listen to me, I have nothin' to do with this.
你必须听说我
You have to hear me.
他在设法陷害你
He was plotting something against you,
我在试着阻止他
and I tried to get him to stop.
我发誓 我想阻止他
I tried to stop him, I promise.
你可以编个更好点的理由的
You gotta come up with a better line than that,
甜心 夫人早就想到这条了
sweetheart, the Mrs. is way ahead of you.
我都不知道她还结婚着
I didn't even know she was still married.
他说他们离婚了 前妻...
He told me that he was divorced, and that his ex-wife...
前妻想要抢走他的钱...
His ex-wife was tryin' to take all his money,
他想杀了她
and he was gonna kill her,
我劝他别这样
and I told him not to.
那样太疯狂了!
I told him he was crazy!
听着 她说的都是实话
Look, look. Okay, that's actually the truth.
她与我们无关 放她一条生路吧
She had nothin' to do with this. Just let the poor girl go.
噢 别假惺惺了 吉尔 你太恶心了
Oh, so noble. Please, Gil, you make me sick.
好吧 快开始吧 来吧
All right, let's just do this, okay?
不 等等!
No, wait! Wait.
他刚说了 我和你们没关系 我是无辜的
He just told you, I had nothing to do with this. I'm innocent.
你打娘胎里来
You haven't been innocent
就是有罪的 宝贝
since you were in utero, sweetie.
继续挖 头领
Keep digging, chief.
求你了!
Please!
我求求你了 别杀我
Please, I'm begging you, please don't.
不要啊! 你不能就这样杀了我!
Don't! You can't just shoot me like this!
我什么都没做 我是想帮忙的
I didn't do anything. I was trying to help you.
不管怎么说
Okay, whatever.
我射穿了她的眼睛
I shot her right through the eye,
我也能用这方法做了你家臭婆娘
and I'm willing to do the same to your bitch of a wife.
听着! 我们可以把她引到沙漠杀了她
Listen to me! We can take her out to the desert and do it.
埋在洞里 就大功告成了
Put her in a hole, and that's that.
哪句话是在帮我了?
What part of that was helpful?
他逼我说的这些
He forced me to say those things.
他还说要是我不从 就别想活命
He did, he said he would hurt me if I didn't go along with it.
是他干的 他说要杀了我!
He did. He said he would kill me!
别扯了 塔提 行吗?
Just knock it off, Tati, okay?
我们被捉奸了 快承认吧
We're caught. Just take it like a man.
塔提
Tati.
得了吧 罗尼 我们来做个交易?
All right, Ronnie. Can we just work this out?
我给你所有的财产 所有的
I'll give you everything, all of it.
然后我们就走人 绝不再出现你眼皮底下
We'll disappear, you'll never see either one of us again.
噢 我原来可没想过要
Oh, I think things have gone a little bit too far
原谅你 遗忘你
to forgive and forget.
你说呢?
Don't you think?
是什么让你免受了牢狱之灾?
What's gonna keep you from goin' to the police?
继续挖吧 快点
Keep diggin', come on.
1200刀的鞋就这样毁了
I just ruined a $1,200 pair of shoes.
等你挖完了 我会拿走它们的
I'll get those shoes when you're done.
好了 够了
That's good enough.
够了?
You think?
站在洞里
Get in the hole.
不
No.
进去!
Do it!
噢!
Oh!
下一次就射你的膝盖了
I'll shoot you in the kneecaps,
让你生不如死 快进去
and you'll wish you were dead. Get in the hole.
快点
Come on.
噢 真是感人啊
Oh, how touching.
要是你对我有那么温柔
If you had been that much of a gentleman with me,
现在我们也不会在这了
we wouldn't be here right now.
我们可以不这样的 罗尼
It doesn't have to end like this, Ronnie.
是啊 是可以
Yes, it does.
好了 哪个先来?
Okay. Which one's first?
不 我求你了 别这样!
No, please. I'm begging you, please stop!
- 不 求求你! - 好了 住手
- Don't, please! - All right, stop, just stop.
先杀了我 好了吧?
Shoot me first, okay?
转过身去
Turn around.
你要杀我 混♥蛋♥
You're gonna kill me, motherfucker,
睁大眼睛看好了
you look me in the eyes.
就算你睡着了 我也要你记得我
I want you to remember me when you sleep at night.
你有种 可我睡眠质量向来不错
You've got balls, but I'm a great sleeper.
来吧 罗尼 你来数吧
Hey, Ronnie, tell me when.
数到三 别那样叫我
On three. Don't call me that.
一... 二...
One... Two...
下一个就是你 吉尔
You're next, Gil.
但在此之前我得先杀了塔提
But first I'm gonna get Tati.
不要 求你了 饶命!
No, please. Please!
求你了 绕我一命吧 求你了
I'm begging you, please don't. I'm begging you.
噢 此刻真是享受 看你像小鹿斑比一样受罪
Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this. Make you suffer like Bambi.
我挺喜欢他的
And I like Bambi.
去你的 你个婊♥子♥!
Fuck you, you fuckin' bitch!
你们这对狗男女 是啊 我和他上♥床♥了
You and your fuckin' husband. Yeah, I fucked him,
他还很享受呢 你照照镜子 再看看我
and he loved it. Look at you and look at me.
就因为你丈夫找了个真女人 就火成这样
You're just mad because your husband found a real woman!
啊 这样啊 终于肯现身了啊 幸会啊
Ah, there you are. So nice to see the real you come out.
你胸部下垂 双脚发黑
Sagging tits and crow's feet.
你别火上浇油了
Now you're just pissin' her off.
人老珠黄
Cottage cheese thighs.
去你的!
Fuck you!
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表