剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
# 喔哦 哦 哦 #
# ooh oh oh-oh #
有人说过幻想与现实之间
It could be argued that there is a fine line
仅有一线之差
between fantasy and reality.
迪米特里 "比" 鸥莱斯奇
Dimitri "UZI" Olesky
不久前在与赖安犯罪集团的
just won his war
斗争中获得胜利
against the Ryan mob.
哦 尽管他为此付出了极大的代价
Oh, and he paid a very heavy price to do it.
不过这一切在爱情与战争中都是值得的
But all's fair in love and war,
而现在的他毫无疑问是
and for now, he is
科维斯特·威尔蒂 犯罪集团的老大
the undisputed crime boss of Cuesta Verde.
讽刺的是 鸥莱斯奇老大恶有恶报
Ironically, boss Olesky will pay for his sins,
而报应却来自于他意想不到的地方
but retribution will come from a place he least expects it,
因为在最后 正义的天枰
for in the end, the scales of justice
总会向其中一边倾斜
always tip one way or another.
菲尔斯坦小姐不在座位上
Mrs. Felstein wasn't at her desk.
不好意思 我就这样随便进来了
Sorry to just, uh, walk in on you like this.
因为我让她早点回家
That's because I sent her home early.
麻烦关上门
Close the door, please.
我本来不想在一个
I wouldn't want to incriminate myself
地区助理检察官面前自诉罪状的
in front of the assistant district attorney,
但迪米特里让我去抢劫
but Dimitri had me robbing
他码头的一个仓库
one of his warehouses
这样我就可以申请保险理赔
down at the dock so I could file an insurance cl...
你不是还有工作要做吗?
Don't you have some work to do?
可以迟点再做
It can wait.
有什么问题吗?
What's wrong?
你还没有打招呼呢
You didn't say hello.
我要你
I want you.
太棒了
So hot.
我 我挺意外你居然驳回了
I was... I was surprised you got that
索喜提那件案子
Socetti case dismissed.
尽管迪米特里觉得他
Even Dimitri thought
因为那案子而开始走下坡了
he was going downhill for that one...
尤其是在国土安♥全♥局♥插手后
especially after Homeland Security got involved.
我得到了一些的帮助
Well, I had some help on that,
迪米特里也花了大钱来平息这事
and Dimitri spread a lot of cash to make it go away.
帮助 哈?
Help, huh?
看来鸥莱斯奇的确有线人
So Olesky does have a mole
在特别调查组里面
in Special Investigations.
知道是谁吗?
Any idea who it is?
不知道
Not a clue.
你什么时候开始这么八卦的?
Since when are you so nosy?
总之他有线人是件好事
Anyway, it's a good thing he does.
我不能每周都破大案
I can't keep blowing big cases every week
却捉不到人
without someone catching on.
你有想过
You ever think...
要是你一开始没有受贿会怎样?
what if you hadn't started taking bribes?
要是伯克和班勇都死了
With Burke and Banyon dead,
在这镇上你真的一无所有了
you really could have amounted to something in this town.
亲爱的 去你的
Fuck you, darling.
我在这镇上肯定能有所作为
I'll be something in this town
因为我是可以被金钱收买♥♥
because I can be bought.
他们随便花点钱就打发了伯克
They got off cheap with Burke,
但要打发我 他们要下点重本才行
but with me, they're gonna have to pay retail.
有可能是他 我才不要接
That's probably him. I'm not gonna get it.
喂?
Hello?
找你的
It's for you.
嘿 马克西 挺有趣
Hey, Maxi, enough fun...
他妈的现在快点动身离开那里
get your fucking ass back over here right now,
听到没?
you hear me?
收到
Yes, sir.
我现在赶过去
I'm on my way.
他知道我们的事 哈?
So he knows about us, huh?
马克西 他是无所不知的
He knows about everything, Max.
他像一个持枪的上帝
He's like God with a gun.
你确定你要走了?
You sure you have to leave?
我才刚干得起劲
I was just getting warmed up.
老板开口 不得不走
Boss says, "jump," I say, "how high?"
今晚来我家
Swing by the house tonight,
我们可以继续做那事
and we can finish what we started.
当然
Sure...
要是我没被耽搁的话
If I don't get hung up.
起来!
Get up!
他妈的快点起来!
Get the fuck up!
快点 走!走!
Come on, move! Move!
噢!
Ooh!
马克西 你死定了! 你趁早认命吧!
You're a dead man, Max! You just don't know it yet!
那么你是说你是一个警♥察♥卧底咯?
So you're telling me you're an undercover cop?
不 不是警♥察♥
No, not a cop...
只是一个过分积极的的公民
just a highly motivated civilian.
十个月之前 我找到了
I reached out to Sergeant Terello
特拉罗警官
about ten months ago.
他可以证明我曾经和
He'll confirm that I've been working
警♥察♥局合作过
with the c.v.p.d. ever since.
在你开始好好回答我的问题之前
I ain't confirming nothing with nobody
我不需要找任何人来证明任何事
until you start answering my questions...
回答所有的问题
all my questions.
好
Fine.
我用尽全力
So I was running out of there
以最快的速度逃离了那里
as quick as my legs could carry me.
但我腿上中了一枪 所以并不是那么容易
It wasn't easy with a bullet in my thigh.
上! 上! 上! 上! 上!
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
我没子弹了
I'm out.
我也没子弹了
I'm out too.
看来你已经穷途末路了 马克西
Looks like this is the end of the road for you, Maxi.
马克西 出来一起玩吧
Maxi, come out to play
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
你们是不是在等谁啊?
Were you expecting someone else?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 他们走了
Hey. They're gone.
你怎么样了?
How are you?
你还好吗? 陪着我
You okay? Hey, stay with me.
陪着我 嘿
Stay with me. Hey.
清醒点 看着我 看着我
Focus. Look at me. Look at me.
嘿 别动
Hey, don't move.
我得帮你包扎伤口
I need to dress your wound.
哦 天呐 帅哥 像男人一些
Oh, my God. Man up, pretty boy.
你知道 你能活下来已经很幸运了
You know, you're lucky to be alive.
和运气没有任何关系
Luck had nothing to do with it.
是你帮了我
You did...
否则我已经死了 而这一切就像梦一样
unless I'm dead, and this is all some sort of dream.
明白了? 不是梦
See? No dream.
你想告诉我一个叫天秤的小妞
You're telling me some chick named Libra
穿着黑色氨纶紧身衣 带着万圣节面具
dressed in black spandex, wearing a Halloween mask,
救了你的屁♥股♥ 还把你带回她的藏身处
saved your ass, took you back to her secret hideout,
听起来像是不错的漫画书中的超级英雄啊?
like some kind of comic-book superhero?
不是氨纶紧身衣 是皮衣
It wasn't spandex. It was leather.
而且她的确就是漫画书中的超级英雄
And she is a comic-book superhero.
至少她觉得她是
At least she thinks she is.
好吧 请别因为我而中断了 继续
Well, please, don't let me interrupt. Continue.
我这是在哪里 小姐?
Where am I, lady?
我不叫"小姐"
The name's not "lady."
我叫天秤
It's Libra.
好吧 很高兴见到你 额
Okay, nice to meet you, um...
天秤
Libra.
我叫马...
My name is m...
马克西·贝利...我知道
Max Bailey... I know.
我已经监视鸥莱斯奇的地方好几周了
I've had Olesky's place under surveillance for weeks.
- 你是警♥察♥吗? - 天知道
- Are you a cop? - You never know.
但至少是一个关心国家的人
But mostly just a concerned citizen...
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表