剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
因此你没法保护我
Which is why you will never be able to protect me.
多谢
Oh, thank you.
尼玛!
Oh, fuck!
对个混♥蛋♥来说 你做这事还挺在行的 宝贝
Oh, for a jerk, you ain't half-bad at this, baby.
真乖
Ooh, good boy.
噢 过来领赏
Oh. Yeah, come and get your reward.
- 真的? - 是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
什么?
What?
真爽!
Oh!
噢
Oh.
是不是很爽啊 宝贝?
Was it good for you, honey?
警♥察♥是怎么把我和头目联♥系♥起来的?
How did the police connect me to El Jefe?
凌晨两点零七分
有一些发给组织头目的简讯
There were messages sent to El Jefe,
经检查是通过你
that were discovered routed through you
再发给罗宾逊·麦格劳的
to the late Robinson McGraw.
嗯
Hmm.
你觉得那样我就是坏人了
You think that makes me a bad person,
但我做过更坏的事
but I did worse things than that.
我对他言听计从
I did whatever he asked.
我的生命就在烧杀窃夺中度过
All my life I've been around murderers and thieves.
现在我终于遇到一个好男人
Now that I finally meet a good man,
一个关心我的好男人
a man who cares about me,
太晚了 因为今晚...
it's too late, because tonight...
我就要死了
tonight I will die.
冈萨雷斯小姐 我不会让它发生的
I won't let that happen to you, Ms. Gonzalez.
莉蒂亚 但愿我能相信你
Lydia, and I wish I could believe that.
额 不 我不能
Uh, I c-can't.
抱歉 你在干嘛?
I'm sorry, I-- what are you doing?
这是圣诞节...奇迹发生的时刻
It's Christmas... A time for miracles.
我只想知道和好男人在一起是什么样
I just want to know what it's like to be with a good man.
凌晨两点四十八分
吻我
Kiss me.
?冲破大风雪?
Dashing through the snow
?我们坐在雪橇上?
in a one-horse open sleigh
?飞奔过田野?
o'er the fields we go
?一路笑声郎?
We're laughing all the way
?铃儿响叮当,精神多欢畅?
bell on bobtails ring
有人吗?
Hello?
你好!
Hello!
你...好
Hel-lo.
昂...有什么能帮你的吗 小姐?
Um... Can I help you, miss?
咳...咳...
Um... Um...
呃 你...呃...
Uh, you...um...
呃 我...
uh, I...
哦
Oh.
你们不该在这儿
Hey, you're not supposed to be here.
你们在这干吗?
What are you doing here?
哦 噢!
Oh. Ow!
钥匙
Keys.
复仇三女神
把枪放下!
Put the gun down!
只要告诉我头目的名字
So just tell me El Jefe's name,
奥德里奇法官就会赦免你的罪
and Judge Aldrich will grant you immunity,
也不会强迫你出庭作证的
and won't have to force you to testify.
他死了的话就做不到了
He can't do that if he's dead.
- 你说什么呢? - 如果我够了解头目
- What are you talking about? - If I know El Jefe,
奥德里奇法官现在已经死了
Judge Aldrich is already dead.
米瑞德 是你吗?
Mildred, is that you?
我记得我让你回家了啊
I thought I told you to go home.
在找组织头目?
Looking for El Jefe?
不不不 求你了
No. No. No, no, no, no, please.
不!不!
No! No!
头目不认识法官
El Jefe doesn't know about the judge.
我跟你说了 他知道所有事
I told you, he knows everything.
他没接 这表示什么?
He's not answering. What does that mean?
你知道是意味着什么
You know what it means.
头目真名叫什么?
What is El Jefe's name?
告诉我谁是头目!告诉我...
Tell me who's El Jefe! Tell...
复仇女神!
The furies!
离我远点
Stay away from me.
好啊 你个婊♥子♥
That's right, you little puta.
我们是来找你的 你背叛了头目!
We are here for you. You betrayed El Jefe!
准备好受死了吗?
Are you ready to die?
莉蒂亚 对不起 对不起
Lydia, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我跟你说过 克里斯 他会找到我的
I told you, Chris, he'll find me.
- 对不起 - 现在太迟了
- I'm so sorry. - Now it's too late.
- 让她闭嘴 - 我...
- Shut her up. - I...
好多了 "噢 寂静的夜晚"
Yeah, much better. "O, silent night."
走吧
Let's go.
不
No.
莉蒂亚 对不起!
Lydia, I'm sorry!
莉蒂亚 对不起!对不起!
Lydia, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
别伤害她 求你!莉蒂亚!
Don't hurt her, please! Lydia!
多有趣啊x7f 多有趣
oh, what fun it is to ride
我的雪橇跑得快
in a one-horse open sleigh
嘿!
Hey!
?叮叮铛 叮叮铛?
jingle bells, jingle bells
?铃儿响叮当?
jingle all the way
?多有趣啊 多有趣?
oh, what fun it is to ride
?我的雪橇跑得快?
In a one-horse open sleighx7f
圣诞快你♥妈♥的♥乐
Merry fucking Christmas.
?叮叮铛 叮叮铛?
Jingle bells, jingle bells
?铃儿响叮当?
x7fjingle all the way
?多有趣啊x7f 多有趣 我的雪橇跑得快?
x7foh, what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleighx7f
?嘿!?
hey!
凌晨四点五十六分
别碰我 里卡多 操♥我♥就行
Don't touch me, Ricardo. Just fuck me.
没事吧 头目?
Are you all right, El Jefe?
你把我手捆太紧了 坎德拉!
You tied my hands too tightly, Candela!
十分抱歉 头目
I'm so sorry, El Jefe.
你认为你了解我
And you think you understand me.
我知道你是个好人
And I know you're a good person.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
我只想知道跟个好男人在一起是什么感觉
I just want to know what it's like to be with a good man.
你知道头目杀过多少人吗?
Do you know how many people El Jefe has killed?
- 据说是数以百计 - 数以千计还多
- They say it's in the hundreds. - More like thousands.
- 你怎么知道的? - 因为他知道
- How do you know this? - Because he knows.
大恶魔什么都知道
El diablo knows everything.
请接受我的道歉 我...
Please accept my apologies. I was...
接受了
Apology accepted.
- 走吧 里卡多 - 去哪儿 头目?
- Let's go, Ricardo. - Where to, El Jefe?
需要时我会告诉你的 仆人
I'll tell you when you need to know that, muchacho.
好好看看这个镇子
take a good look at this town.
清晨四点四十六分
一会儿就是咱们的了
It will be ours soon,
他们还来不及知道呢
and they won't even see it coming.
正在离开奎斯塔豪园 马上回来!
今晚剧集 地域无怒火
主演
黛安娜·托雷斯
布雷迪·马修斯
配角
雷蒙德·福契恩
饰演法官奥德里奇
特约嘉宾
埃莉·康奈尔
饰演警探赖特
友情客串
克里斯蒂安·莱万蒂诺
克里斯特尔·莱特宁x7f 塞拉·莱夫 克里斯汀·德卢卡
隆重介绍
亚瑟·德娃饰演"头目"
还有塔尼特·菲尼克斯饰演莉莉丝
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表