剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
Does it, now?
?若你是星辰 会不会燃烧?
Won't you burn if you're a star
?因你在高处 能不能胜寒?
a treat to be held in high regard
不要停
Please don't stop.
?没人看得见你?
You know that people hardly see you
?你住在一个梦幻世界?
but you're living in a fantasy world
?你只需一个美好时光?
all you want is good times
?宝贝 你一无所有?
baby, you've nothing to lose
?你只需一个美好时光?
all you want is good times
?宝贝 你一无所有?
baby, you've nothing to lose
?只有那样 才是对的?
that's only what's right
?你的红发 灿烂若骄阳?
your red hair looks like a sunshine
?你的短裙 闪耀如摇滚?
your dress is high and spangled as a rock star
你真正想要的是我
It's me you really want.
?我住在一个梦幻世界?
I'm living in a fantasy world
?你只需一个美好时光?
all you want is good times
?宝贝 你一无所有?
baby, you've nothing to lose
?你所需要的只是美好时光?
All you want is good times
?宝贝 你一无所有?
Baby, you've nothing to lose
?只有那样 才是对的?
that's only what's right
?你的红发 灿烂若骄阳?
your red hair looks like a sunshine
?你的短裙 闪耀如摇滚?
your dress is high and spangled as a rock star
?你住在一个梦幻世界 ?
You're living in a fantasy world
?你只需一个美好时光?
all you want is good times
?宝贝 你一无所有?
baby,you've nothing to lose
?你只需一个美好时光 ?
all you want is good times
?宝贝 你一无所有?
baby,you've nothing to lose
?只有那样 才是对的?
that's only what's right
我想死你了
I've missed you so much.
还有几分钟就到家了 莱恩小姐
We'll be home in a few minutes, Ms. Ryan.
天...
God...
你尝起来真棒
I love the way you taste.
我听到你们的声音了
I thought I heard voices.
- 你好 妈妈 - 你好
- Hello, mother. - Hello.
- 你记得杰夫吗 - 莱恩夫人
- You remember Jeff. - Mrs. Ryan.
能单独和你谈谈吗 妮可?
May I speak to you for a moment, Nicole?
不行
No.
你呢 格兰特先生
And you, Mr. Grant...
先穿好衣服 以免感冒
put on some clothes before you catch cold.
但愿没把你和你♥妈♥的♥关系弄僵
I hope I didn't get you in trouble with mommy.
是后妈
Step-mommy.
不用管艾丽西亚
Don't worry about Alicia.
她是在我爸死后才决定要
She just decided to start being a mother
做一个好妈妈的
when my father died.
这根本不是她的本性
Didn't realize it wasn't in her DNA.
这样也好
This is nice.
- 嗯? - 我都没空休息
- Hmm. - I never get to relax.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
你♥爸♥不是留了一大笔钱吗?
Didn't your dad leave you a shitload of money?
没错
Yeah.
但我总想干大事业...
But I've always had this insatiable desire
开创自己的天地
to do things... and make my own path.
我也总想把遗产
I've always had this insatiable desire
挥霍一空
to spend my entire inheritance.
是啊 那是你的问题
Yeah, that's your problem.
你无所事事 不求上进
You have no ambition, no direction.
是吗?
Really?
说真的?
And you do?
开玩笑的 不过...
You joke, but...
我在做生意
I'm running a business.
而且我很擅长
And I'm very, very good at it.
那 嗯...
What, uh...
是什么生意?
what business is that?
家族生意
Family business.
在商言商 戴福
Business is business, Dev.
我有幸拥有一条生产线
I'm fortunate enough to have a product line
其产品需求量很大
that's in high demand.
好吧 我懂了... 毒品 赌博
Sure, I get it... drugs, gambling.
卖♥♥淫
Sex.
听着 我觉得那并不是...
Look, I just don't think this is what...
你♥爸♥爸想让你做的 妮可 就这样
your dad had in mind for you, Nic, that's all.
你今晚和乔安妮一起干嘛了?
What were you doing with Joanne tonight?
我不会告诉你的
I don't think I wanna tell you.
撬开你嘴的方法多了去了
We have ways of making you talk.
怎么 往膝盖上敲一下
What's that, a hammer to the kneecap,
还是用针扎手指?
a slice to the thumb?
哦 不
Oh, no.
残忍♥得多了
Much, much worse.
好吧 我说 我说
Okay, fine. Fine, fine.
我全都告诉你
I'll tell you.
当时我在俱乐部里 是吧?
I was...I was at this club, all right?
我在跟酒保的女朋友调情
And I was macking on the bartender's girlfriend.
然后酒保拿着撬胎棒冲过来
I know--and he came after me with a tire iron.
那时乔安妮也在 她走进来
And Joanne was there, and she stepped in.
所以我 额...
So I was, uh...
很感激她
grateful.
我就跟她回了家
So I went home with her.
就像你说的那样
But it's like you said, you know?
她其实暗恋我很久了
She's always had this thing for me, you know?
但她太无趣了
But she's no fun.
都不肯跟我滚床单
She doesn't even want to fuck.
她只要我抱着她 假装很在乎她
She just wants me to hold her and pretend I care.
是啊 但问题是...
Yeah, I know, but the problem is...
我根本不在乎
I never cared.
天啊 你真美
God, you are beautiful.
是吗?
Am I?
真的吗?
Am I really?
没有啦
No, you're not.
我撒谎了
I'm lying.
你美若天仙
You're gorgeous.
讨厌!
Uhh!
我要你留下来 戴福林
I'd like you to stay, Devlin.
至少住几天?
Stay at least a few days?
你可以住客房♥
You can have the guesthouse.
听着 我们可以同床睡
Look, we slept together, okay?
但我不能搬过来
I'm not moving in.
公♥寓♥里有我需要的东西
There's stuff at my apartment I need.
不用担心那个
Don't worry about that.
我会让人帮你拿来的
I'll have my men pick up whatever you need.
乔
Jo.
乔!
Jo!
昨晚你肯定累死了
You must be exhausted after last night.
当你说服我的时候
You knew what I was signing up for
你知道我要去做的事
when you convinced me to do this.
要是能让你好受些 我一点都不享受
If it makes you feel any better, I didn't enjoy any of it.
从我监听起来可不是这样
That's not what the audio surveillance sounded like.
听着 你认为妮可个反基♥督♥徒
Look, I know you think Nic's the antichrist,
但我觉得你可能想错了
but I'm not sure you're on the money.
或许她的确有些见不得人的勾当 但
She may have her fingers in some bad pies, but
我的天
Oh, my God.
你爱上她了
You're falling for her.
没有
No.
我只是说说你对她的看法
I'm just saying I think your feelings about her
可能是你们间的恩怨
are being affected by, well...
令你对她的看法有失偏颇
your feelings about her.
戴福林 我对妮可·莱恩的看法
Devlin, my feelings about Nicole Ryan
与我和她本是朋友 或你为她甩了我
have nothing to do with the fact that we used to be friends,
毫不相干
or that you dumped me for her.
我的看法是基于
They have everything to do with the fact
她是个冷血杀手 而且...
that she's a cold-blooded killer, and...
我会不惜一切代价
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表