剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
Could be anyone's race at this point.
-终点越来越近 -加油
- As the finish approaches... - Come on.
是「穷孩子吃饭」拉到栏杆上
it's Poor Child Eats pulling up on the rail.
-「穷孩子吃饭」越来越近 -加油
- Poor Child Eats closing in. - Come on.
「穷孩子吃饭」以细微只差险胜
It's Poor Child Eats by a nose!
太好了
Yes! u202dYeah!
太好了
Yes! Yes!
你做到了 克莱美 你又挑中了冠军
You did it, Clem. You picked another winner.
当然
Damn right I did.
就像以前一样 不是吗
Just like old times, huh?
没错 等等 别幻想了
Yeah. Wait. No, don't even.
我还在生你的气
I'm still mad at you.
我知道我不是完美的父亲
Hey, I know I wasn't the perfect father,
-但你成长得不错 -和你无关
- but you turned out okay. - No thanks to you.
你没想过我的疯狂里也有方法♥论♥的吗
Did you ever think there was a method to my madness?
我知道自己不够好 所以代替搅乱你的成长
I mean, I knew I was no good, so instead of half-assing it,
我♥干♥脆不干预
I zero-assed it.
-你说什么 -是啊
- Excuse me? - u202dYeah.
我想的是如果我不干预 你就会被迫
I figured if I didn't try at all, you'd be forced
成败取决于自己
to sink or swim on your own,
而你成功了
and you swam.
我很为你骄傲 克莱美
I'm proud of you, Clem.
这根本毫无哲理
There was no philosophy.
你不过是个糟透了的父亲
You were just a terrible father.
是 但「毫不干预」那套说辞挺不错吧
Yeah, but the "Zero-assed" thing sounded pretty good.
事实是我确实为你感到骄傲
The truth is I am proud of you.
你也得承认我们确实度过了一些好时光 不是吗
And you got to admit, we had some good times, right?
好吧 我们有过
Yeah, I guess we did.
很偶尔
Occasionally.
你知道 在棒球里 你要是打到三百
You know, in baseball, if you hit .300,
你就进名人堂了
you're in the Hall of Fame.
在养育孩子这方面 要是你把宜家的海洋球
And in parenting, if you use the ball pit at IKEA
当成保姆 你会接到儿童服务中心的电♥话♥
as a babysitter, you get a call from Child Services.
我接到电♥话♥了
I did get a call.
那女人挺好 我带她去墨西哥了
The woman was nice. I took her to Mexico.
我替我父亲道歉 但至少我把钱要回来了
I'm so sorry about my dad, but at least I was able to get your money back.
别担心 亲爱的
Oh, don't worry, sweetheart.
这种事时有发生 特别是在沃特身上
These things happen, especially to Walt.
他在印度买♥♥过时光分享器
He bought a time share in India.
我们过去看 你猜怎么着
We went there to see it, and guess what?
根本没有这东西
No time share.
我很抱歉逼你邀请你父亲来参加婚礼
I am so sorry I pressured you into inviting your father to the wedding.
有时候我得退后 管好自己的事
Sometimes I just need to back off and mind my own business.
不 你知道吗 要不是你这么做了
No, you know what, if you hadn't done that,
我也不会在数年来第一次和我爸度过一些美好时光
I wouldn't have had the first nice moment I've had with him
所以 谢谢你
in years, so... thank you.
如果你改变想法
Well, if you change your mind and you do want
想邀请他来参加婚礼 只要你说
to invite him to the wedding, you just say the word,
我就会给他寄邀请卡[性病]and I will give your daddy an STD.
你也不会是第一个了
You wouldn't be the first.
你还好吗
You okay?
我只是觉得自己太蠢了
Yeah. I just feel like a giant idiot
竟然相信老爸能改变
for believing that Dad changed.
不 别这样
No, don't.
你还心存希望 这很好
It's good that you still have hope.
这完全是误入歧途 不过坚持下去
It's completely misguided, but hold onto it.
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
我很开心和你们住在一起 而不是和他
I'm happy I'm living with you guys and not him.
我爸妈走了吗
u202dOh, my parents took off?
是 他们走了 我正准备告诉雪伦
Yeah, they split. I was just about to tell Shannon
我们有多开心她和我们住在一起
how happy we are that she's living with us.
是不是 尼克
Right, Nick?
*我喜欢大屁♥股♥ 我不能说谎*
* I like big butts and I cannot lie *
*你其他兄弟也不能否认*
* You other brothers can't deny *
*当大屁♥股♥女孩走进来*
* When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist *
*大屁♥股♥在你脸上让你春心荡漾*
* And a round thing in your face you get sprung *
*想接近你*
* Want to pull up tough *
*因为注意到大屁♥股♥塞满了*
* 'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed *
*在她穿的牛仔裤里*
* Deep in the jeans she's wearing *
*我被勾住了 没法不盯着看*
* I'm hooked, and I can't stop staring *
*宝贝 我想上你*
* Oh, baby, I want to get wit'cha *
*拍你的照片*
* And take your picture *
*我哥们想提醒我*
* My homeboys tried to warn me *
*但你有大屁♥股♥*
* But with that butt you got *
*让我如此饥渴**让我如此饥渴*
* Makes me so horny * * Me so horny *
*来用我 用我*
* Use me, use me *
*因为你可不是普通的外♥围♥女*
* 'Cause you ain't that average groupie. *
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表