剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
What? Party with me?
不不不 绝对不是
No. No, no, no. Not at all.
我从没想过我可以...
I never thought that I'd be able to...
对 没错 跟你一起狂欢
Oh, right. Yes, party with you.
克莱美 我知道当你看着我时
Well, Clem, I know that when you look at me,
眼中看到的是一个正经严肃的人
you see a woman who is totally put together,
充满自信 从来不会犯错
full of confidence, never makes a mistake.
那都是真的
And all that is true.
但萝丝还有另外一面
But there's a different side to Rose.
我想称她为「神奇女士」
And I like to call her Ms. Fantastic.
刚挂电♥话♥ 脱衣舞男一小时后就到
Just got off the phone, the stripper's coming in an hour.
脱衣舞男
Stripper?
不 我们并不想要脱衣舞男 对吧 萝丝
No, we-we don't want a stripper, do we, Rose?
萝丝不想要
Oh, Rose does not.
但神奇女士嘛
But Ms. Fantastic?
她可不是为了吃薯片而来的
She didn't come here for the chips, baby.
我们这看的是什么鬼
What the hell are we watching?
《黑镜》有史以来最精彩的一集
Only the greatest episode of Black Mirror ever.
没错 这集是对人生的隐喻
Yeah, this one's an allegory about life
看完会让人♥质♥疑我们的现实
that makes you question both our reality
以及存在的意义
and what it means to exist.
不如我们看真人秀《佛罗里巴马海岸》吧
Hey, how about, instead, we watch Floribama Shore?
那是关于在佛罗里巴马海岸约炮的隐喻
It's an allegory about trying to get laid on the Floribama Shore.
我去去就回 得去下洗手间
I'll be right back. I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
别忘了点根火柴哦
Don't forget to light a match.
我不是要去躲着吸毒
That's not what I'm doing.
你跑来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你从不过来的
You never come over,
现在我有女朋友了 你突然就跑来了
then I have a girlfriend, and suddenly, here you are.
我就是不喜欢你跟她在一起 好吗
I just don't like that you're with her, okay?
那让我心里怪怪的 我也不知道原因
It makes me feel weird, and I don't know why.
但我清楚一点
But I do know this:
她不是适合你的女孩
she's not the right girl for you.
那么
So...
适合我的女孩是谁
who is the right girl for me?
我不知道
I don't know.
你们在聊什么呢
What are you guys talking about?
-恐龙 -你
- Dinosaurs. - You.
哟哟哟
Well, well, well.
哟哟哟
Well, well, well.
斯图尔特教授 你怎么会来这里
Professor Stewart. What are you doing here?
我在网上看到你在这里 布兰登
I saw on Facebook you were here, Brandon.
还是说我应该叫你葡萄干布兰99呢
Or should I call you RaisinBran99?
不
Oh, no.
我一点都不无趣
I am not boring.
我绝不允许你那傻兮兮的评论毁了我的单身派对
And I'm not gonna let your dumb review ruin my bachelor party.
等等 这就是你的单身派对吗
Wait. This is your bachelor party?
就两个朋友
Two friends?
我是他父亲
I'm his father.
所以 你的单身派对
So you're spending your bachelor party
是跟你♥爸♥在图书馆度过的
with your dad in a library.
是啊 你一点都不无趣呢
Yeah, you're not boring.
天呐 我...
Oh, my God, I'm...
我好无趣
I'm boring.
没事的 你还有其他很多优良的品质
It's okay. You know, you have other good qualities.
谢谢你 斯宾塞
Thank you, Spence.
所以我才会是你的伴郎嘛
That's why I'm your best man.
够了 我不想再当无趣的人了
Well, that's it. I'm done being boring.
抱歉 单身汉派对结束了
Sorry, guys. The bachelor party's over.
-等等 你在胡说什么 -本说得对
- Whoa, what are you talking about? - Ben was right.
克莱姆在办一场逊毙了的晚宴派对 都是我的错
It's my fault Clem's having this lame-ass dinner party.
我打算马上回家 拯救她
So I'm-a go home, rescue her,
然后我们要出门去疯一场
and then we're gonna go out and get crazy.
因为我的女人值得享受乐趣
'Cause my girl deserves to have fun.
我希望今夜永远不要结束
I never want this night to end!
尼克
Nick?
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing here?
你怎么没在你的单身派对上
Why aren't you at your bachelor party?
我离开了 因为我意识到我把你拖进了无趣的深渊
I left because I realized I was dragging you down.
如果不是因为我
If it wasn't for me,
你肯定去喝酒狂欢 大玩特玩了
you'd be having some liquor-drenched blowout
而不是跟我妈一起搞什么无趣的晚宴派对
instead of some boring dinner party with my mom.
不用担心你妈
Don't worry about your mom.
你妈现在的人生已经达到了巅峰
Your mom is enjoying herself plenty.
叫那些逊毙的派对都滚蛋去吧
Well, to hell with these lame-ass parties.
去拿上你的大衣 我要带你出去
Okay, get your coat. I'm taking you out
去享受一个我们永生难忘的夜晚
for a night we will never forget.
不不不 是我们永远不会记起的一个夜晚
No, no, no. A night we will never remember!
那个 我觉得我们不必出去寻欢了
Yeah, I don't think we're gonna have to go out for that.
不行 花钱请你来跳舞 可不能偷懒喝水 小牛仔
Oh, no. You drink water on your own time, cowboy.
来吧
Come on!
晚宴派对 是吗
Dinner party, huh?
看来你已经开始吃「甜点」了
I see you've moved on to dessert.
我这么做并不是因为你把我拖进了无趣的深渊
I didn't do this because you drag me down,
你并没有
because you don't.
我这么做是因为...
I did this because...
我不想觉得自己跟老妈子一样
I didn't want to feel like a mom.
你知道现在还有谁没个妈样吗 就是我妈
You know who else doesn't feel like a mom? My mom.
摇摆起来 宝贝 摇摆起来
Shake it, baby, shake it.
我好开心我可以嫁给你
I am so happy I get to marry you.
求你告诉我 我们余生的每一天里
Please tell me that we're gonna party like this
夜夜都能像这样狂欢
every night for the rest of our lives.
当然可以 除了不能请裸男
Oh, absolutely. Except for the naked man.
绝对的
Absolutely.
这猜字谜游戏可真刺♥激♥啊
This is an intense game of charades.
我喜欢
I like it.
天呐 卢德纳老师
Oh, my God. Mr. Rudner?!
雪伦
Shannon?
等等 你们两个认识吗
Wait, you two know each other?
当然了 那是我的英语老师
Yeah. Dude, that's my English teacher.
裤子 裤子 我的裤子呢
Pants. Pants. Where's my pants?
不 不对
No, no, no.
正确的表达是「我的裤子哪儿去了」
I think you mean, "Where are my pants?"
我猜我那试♥卷♥上的成绩 D会变成C吧
I assume that "D" on my paper will be turned into a "C"?
我愿意要你的「屌♥」 卢德纳老师
I'll take your "D," Mr. Rudner.
西奥多·罗斯福高中
嗨 埃文
Hey, Evan.
大金刚去哪儿了
Where's Donkey Kong?
你是说贝丝啊
You mean Beth.
我跟她分手了
I broke up with her.
是吗 为什么
You did? Why?
因为 我喜欢你
Because... I like you.
昨天晚上的事证明 你似乎也喜欢我
And last night it seemed that maybe you liked me, too.
我并不喜欢
Well, I don't.
或许昨晚你跟贝丝在一起时 我确实喜欢你
Maybe last night I did when you were with Beth,
但现在我知道你们分手了
but now that I know you're not...
我就不确定了
I don't know.
我觉得那些感觉也消失了
I think those feelings went away.
所以你什么意思
So what are you saying?
你只有在我喜欢别人的时候才会喜欢我吗
The only way you're into me is if I'm into someone else?
不 当然不是 老兄 我没那么肤浅
Nah. No, dude, I'm not that shallow.
还是说我就这么肤浅
Or am I?
天呐 我想我就是这么肤浅
Oh, my God, I think I am.
靠 那太阴暗了
Man, that's dark.
知道吗
You know what?
我去看看贝斯是否愿意跟我复合
I'm gonna see i-if Beth will get back with me
那样的话 你跟我就有机会了
so that you and I have a shot.
好吧 祝你好运了 小子
Hey, good luck with that, kid.
为什么我们会狂欢到早上6点
Why did we party until 6:00 in the morning?
因为5点的时候 你妈跟我们赌敢不敢疯到6点
Because your mom dared us to at 5:00 in the morning.
我觉得我体内的狂欢躁动因子都排空了
I think I got partying out of my system.
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表