剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
So he's old and loaded.
对 有一点 有一点
Yeah. Little bit. Little bit.
很好 恭喜你了 乔琳
Okay, cool. Well, congratulations, Jolene.
-太棒了 -亲爱的 亲爱的
- It's been great. - Honey, honey, honey.
我只有这周末在这里
I'm only in town for the weekend.
我们去玩吧
Let's do something fun, huh?
你有什么计划吗
I mean, do-do you have any plans?
现在没了
Not anymore.
我本来要去参加电子羽毛音乐节
I was gonna go to the Electric Feather Music Festival,
但这俩不让我去
but these two won't let me.
她想和一帮女生朋友
She wanted to drive all the way to Pennsylvania
一路开车去宾夕法尼亚州
with a couple of girlfriends,
在完全没大人监管的四天里
completely unsupervised for four days
谁知道她们会做什么
doing who knows what.
我知道是什么 我做过那什么
I know what. I did what.
因此 我们绝不会让她去做那什么
Which is why we're not gonna let her do what.
如果要我说 我觉得就让她去玩吧
Well, if you ask me, I say let her have some fun.
16岁只有一次对吗
I mean, you're only 16 once, right?
对 但我们也希望她能活到17岁
Yes, but we'd also like her to be 17 once.
我是她妈妈 我说她可以去
Well, I'm her mom, and I say she can go.
等等 什么 我能去
Wait, what? I can go?
-当真 -不不不
- For real. - N-N-N-N-No.
你现在和我们住 我们说了算
You're living with us, we make the rules.
她可能很快就去别的地方住了
Well, maybe soon she'll be living someplace else.
这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
亲爱的 过来
All right, honey, come here.
小雪伦 我本来是想等到周末结束
Shanny, I wanted to wait until the end of the weekend
再和你说这些的
to talk to you about this,
其实我来这里的真正原因是
but the reason why I came to town is,
我想让你和我一起生活
I want you to come live with me now.
去亚利桑那
In Arizona?
等等
Wait a second.
你该不会以为你能在抛弃女儿后
You really think you can abandon your daughter
再突然大摇大摆地回到她的生活
and then suddenly waltz back into her life
还希望她回到你的怀抱
and expect her to jump into your arms?
这就是我的打算 没错
That was the plan, yeah.
听着 你不必和你姐姐生活在一起
Look, you don't need to live with your sister.
还过着这样的生活
And like this?
等你见到我们的房♥子
Wait till you see our house.
我的天 你可以坐着哈罗德的升降椅上下楼
Oh, my God, you can ride up and down in Harold's stair lift.
特别好玩
It's so fun.
等等 我不用走着上楼了
Wait. So I wouldn't have to walk up stairs?
雪伦 这不是搬去亚利桑那的理由
Okay, Shannon, that's not a reason to move to Arizona.
但和妈妈住在一起是
Yeah, but living with her mother is.
你知道吗 不用现在做决定
All right, you know what? Don't decide now.
你花时间考虑考虑
You take some time to think about it
与此同时 我们去买♥♥一身
while we go shopping
音乐节穿的衣服
for a new outfit for the music festival.
你要带我去电子羽毛音乐节
You're taking me to Electric Feather?
对 女儿
Yeah, girl.
别担心 克莱美 我会找个代驾的
Oh, don't worry. Clem, I'm gonna hire a driver.
这样我们可以喝酒 也不用担心开车了
That way we can drink and not worry about driving.
我担心的不是开车 是喝酒
It's not the driving that I'm worried about, it's the drinking.
不是开车 是喝酒
Not the driving, the drinking.
天呐 她什么时候变得这么杞人忧天了
Geez. When did she become such a worrywart?
对不起 我以为你又要拍我屁♥股♥
Sorry. I thought you were gonna smack me on my butt.
你想得没错
You thought right.
走吧 小雪伦 我们去逛街
Come on, Shanny. Let's go shopping.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
等等 雪伦
Wait. Shannon.
别被乔琳说服做任何事
Don't let Jolene talk you into anything.
当然不会 老姐 那可是最差劲的女人了
Of course not. Dude, that woman is the worst.
但小雪伦得去见她的肯德里克·拉马尔呀
But Shanny needs to see her some Kendrick Lamar.
美国知名说唱歌♥手
再见
Bye.
雪伦怎么还没从音乐节回来
Why isn't Shannon back from the festival yet?
每过去一小时都是
Every hour that goes by is another hour
乔琳用来说服她搬去亚利桑那的一小时
that Jolene can use to talk her into moving to Arizona.
你们好啊 幼稚鬼们
What up, kids?
雪伦
Shannon. Hey.
音乐节怎么样
How was the music festival?
酷毙了
So dope.
老姐 乔琳很会玩
Dude, Jolene can party.
她说下个月在凤♥凰♥城还有一场音乐节
She said there's another festival next month in Phoenix,
我们可以拿到后台通行证
and we can get backstage passes.
等等 我以为你只是在利用她去参加音乐节
Wait. I thought you were just using her for the festival.
之前的确如此 但是
Well, I mean, I was, but...
这是我第一次真正和她度过有意义的时光
it's the first time I actually got to spend quality time with her.
我要去睡觉了
Well, I'm gonna go to sleep.
我已经两天没睡觉了
I haven't slept in two days.
克莱美 别担心
And, Clem, don't worry.
我没见到戴夫·马修斯乐队
I did not see the Dave Matthews Band.
她要去和乔琳一起住了
She's gonna go live with Jolene.
不会的 宝贝
No way, babe.
我们不会让这种事发生的
We are not gonna let that happen.
我们能怎么办呢 尼克
What can we do, Nick?
乔琳是她亲生母亲
Jolene is her real mom.
听着 有一个人
Well, look, there is someone
在这种情况下和乔琳有同等的发言权
who has just as much a say about the situation as Jolene.
是上帝吗
Is it God?
完全相反
Very much the opposite.
我爸吗
My dad?
没错
Yeah.
不要
No.
爸 我能进来吗
Hey, Dad. Can I come in?
当然 正在看冰球
Sure. Watching hockey.
去拿瓶啤酒
Grab a beer.
我猜你不需要我陪你走到冰箱
I assume you don't want me to walk you to the refrigerator.
我以为你不在乎
I thought you didn't care.
我确实不在乎
I don't.
等一下
Wait a second.
这是什么气味
What's that smell?
-我不知道你在说... -别动
- I don't know what you're... - Don't move.
是乔琳
Jolene.
该死 她抱我的时候我也穿的这身衣服
Damn it, I was wearing this when she hugged me.
我很喜欢这件夹克 现在只能烧了它
I really like this jacket and now I have to burn it.
所以我最不喜欢的前妻来城里了
So, my least favorite ex-wife is in town, huh?
那个女人是来自地狱的魔鬼
That woman is a monster from hell.
她看起来怎么样
How's she look?
令人讨厌的好看
Disgustingly fantastic.
她离开时带走了我的一切
When she left, she took me for everything I had,
我本来就没什么东西
and I didn't have much.
老天 我恨那个女人
God, I hate that woman.
她穿的是靴子吗
Was she wearing boots?
听着 我有个很严重的麻烦
Listen, I've got a serious problem.
她想把雪伦从我身边带走
She's trying to take Shannon away from me.
强硬手段[以多欺少]
Ooh, power play.
我知道 她想带她去亚利桑那
I know, right? She wants to move her to Arizona.
我是说比赛
I meant the game.
冰球术语 当对方有两名球员受罚时
形成五打三的局面
游骑兵队五打三
The Rangers have a two-man advantage.
但你的事也很有意思
But your thing is also very interesting.
乔琳这么做只是因为她讨厌我
Jolene's only doing this because she hates me.
你知道对雪伦来说 她不是个好家长
And you know that she's not a good parent for Shannon.
拜托 爸爸 你能找她聊聊吗
Please, Dad, will you talk to her?
你得拿定主意
Hey, you have to make up your mind.
我是你会寻求帮助的人呢
Am I a guy that you come to for help,
还是一个你人生中不需要的无用混♥蛋♥
or a useless jerk that you don't want in your life?
你不能都是吗
Can't you be both?
弗雷迪
Freddy.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表