剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
*他们会学太多太多*
* They'll learn much more *
*远远超过我*
* Than I'll ever know *
*我对我自己说*
* And I think to myself *
*这世界多么美好*
* What a wonderful world *
*我对我自己说*
* And I think to myself *
*这世界*
* What a wonderful *
*多么美好*
* World. *
大家好
Hey, everybody.
我带了开胃菜
I brought appetizers!
这些并不是我本来花钱订好的
They're not the Kobe beef sliders we were gonna serve
神户牛肉切片 不过...
and I already paid for, but...
谁想来一根牛肉干
Who would like to "Snap into a Slim Jim"?
克莱美 我给你准备了新婚礼物
Uh, , I got a little wedding gift for you.
技术部的呆子们把你妈妈的录像恢复了
The tech nerds recovered your mom's tape.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
来
Here.
我帮你播放
I'll put it in for you.
好吧 我一开始还心存怀疑
Okay, I was skeptical at first, but...
这个还挺好吃的
this is really good.
如果让我给你一句忠告的话
If I had to give you one piece of advice,
那就是
it would be this:
永远不要忘记
Never forget how much you love
你有多爱你将要嫁的这个人
the person you're about to marry,
因为这将支撑你去迎接
because that will carry you through all the challenges
生活给你的全部挑战
that life throws your way.
你要学着去忽视那些瑕疵
And... learn to ignore the blemishes,
就像我对你父亲那样
like I did with your dad,
因为他也许不完美
because he might not be perfect...
甚至离完美相去甚远
or, like, even close to perfect,
但是
but, um...
在内心深处 他一直深爱着我
deep down, that guy has always loved me
远远胜过这世上的一切
more than anything in the world.
直到他遇到了你
Until he met you.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, sweetheart.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
她真美
Oh, she was beautiful.
绝对是个好婆娘
Yeah, real classy broad.
我是来检查病人情况的 你感觉如何
Hey, just came to check on the patient. How you feeling?
好像被瘾君子打了一枪
Like I got shot by a meth-head.
等等 好像真是这样
Oh, wait. I did.
医生 你觉得我什么时候能出院
So, Doc, when do you think I'm gonna get out of here, huh?
你应该几天之后就能出院了
Well, you should be out in a few days,
但是出院之后需要很长时间疗养
but you've got a long recovery ahead.
他需要坚持好几个月的复健
He's gonna need months of physical therapy,
不能做剧烈运动 不能爬楼梯
no strenuous activity, no stairs.
我稍后回来
I'll be back in a little bit.
不能爬楼梯 好吧
No stairs. Great.
我家的楼都没有电梯
My building doesn't even have an elevator.
我们有电梯
We have one.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
克莱美 你要干什么
Clem, what are you doing?
我好像要...
I think I'm...
邀请我爸来跟我们一起住
asking Dad to come stay with us.
我有发言权吗
Do I get any say in this?
没有 你们已经结婚了
Nope. You're married now.
真的吗 你们确定吗
Really? You guys are sure about this?
不确定
No.
我们这辈子
We have...
从来没有对一件事这么不确定过
never been less sure of anything in our entire lives.
我先占雪伦的房♥间
Dibs on Shannon's room.
-什么 -过来
- Wha...? - Come on.
来吧 一起抱抱
Come here, come here.
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表