剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
Dad doesn't care if I drink.
老爸不在这儿 是不是
Well, Dad isn't here, is he?
我知道 他已经死了
I know. He's dead.
而且他永远不会回来了
And he's never coming back, ever.
不用谢 现在我能喝酒了吗
You're welcome. Now can I have my beer?
宝贝 你忘带讲义了
Babe, you forgot your lecture notes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那是什么 纸吗
Wait, is that, like, paper?
现在是第五世纪吗 还用纸
What is this, the fifth century?
实际上 纸是在第八世纪被发明出来的
Actually, paper was created in the eighth century
但直到中国人把造纸术带到中世纪的欧洲
but did not become ubiquitous until the Chinese brought
纸才真正普遍存在了 没错
papermaking to... medieval Europe. You right.
你是什么
What are you?
他碰巧是纽约大学的世界文学副教授
He happens to be an associate professor of world literature at NYU.
希望他「碰巧」床上功夫不错
Hope he "Happens to be" good in the sack.
说到学校 你上高二了吧
Speaking of school, what are you, a sophomore?
不 我去年辍学了 所以不是学生了
No, I dropped out last year, so I'm a no-more.
你辍学了
You dropped out of school?
我还上学干什么
What do I need school for?
手♥机♥里的那位 她无所不知
The lady inside of this, she knows everything.
好吧 我得去学校了
Okay, well, I got to get to campus.
-认识你很高兴 -我不拥抱
- It was lovely meeting you. - Not a hugger.
好吧
Okay.
那我来抱克莱美好了
I'll just give this to Clem.
再见 宝贝 爱你
All right. Bye, sweetie. Love you.
拜
Bye.
你怎么辍学了呢
How could you drop out of school?
很简单 我就直接不去了
Oh, it was easy. I just stopped going.
老爸知道吗
Does Dad know?
不清楚 我一直跟他说是圣诞假期
I don't know. I just keep on telling him I'm on Christmas break,
他也一直对我不闻不问
and he keeps not caring about my life.
再说你有什么权利教训我
And what gives you the right to lecture me?
因为我就是你
Because I was you.
但后来我的生活回到了正轨
And then I got my life together.
我遇到了很棒的男人
I've got a great guy,
有份很好的工作 而且没错
I've got a great job, and yes,
你感受到的就是中♥央♥空调
that is central air that you're feeling.
「很好的工作」
Great job?
根据你的衣服来看 你是什么
Based on what you're wearing, you're what?
捉鬼敢死队吗
A Ghostbuster?
我在大都会艺术博物馆工作
I work for the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
捉鬼吗
Busting ghosts?
活动策划
Event planning.
听着 雪伦
Okay, look, Shannon,
我很担心你 真的
I'm worried about you. I really am.
我想让你知道 不管你需要什么
And I want you to know that if there's anything you need,
我都在这儿
I'm here.
不 不 我永远不会需要拥抱
Oh, oh. No, no. I will never need a hug.
也不用担心我 我没事
And don't worry about me. I'm fine.
好吧 我不担心你
Okay, I won't worry about you.
那「矮子」什么时候来接你
So when's El Chapo picking you up?
世界著名毒枭古兹曼的绰号♥
一个小时以后吧
In, like, an hour.
而且他没有「矮子」这种蠢绰号♥
And he doesn't have a stupid name like El Chapo.
他叫MC DJ乔乔
His name is MC DJ Jo Jo.
行吧 没什么可担心的
Yep. Nothing to worry about.
你好 有什么可以帮你的吗
Excuse me. Can I help you?
有 我想举报一位忽视孩子的父亲
Yes, I would like to report a father neglecting his child.
克莱美
Clem!
嗨 老爸
Hi-ya, Dad.
这么多年没见了 你来这儿干什么
It's been years. What are you doing here?
你知道你那十六岁的女儿在哪儿吗
Do you have any idea where your 16-year-old daughter is?
雪伦十六岁了
Shannon's 16?
她从高中辍学了
She dropped out of high school.
冷静点 圣诞假期而已
Oh, calm down. It's Christmas break.
等等 好像不对劲
Wait. No, that can't be.
现在是九月啊
It's September.
有什么我们能私下谈谈的地方吗
Can we go someplace and talk in private?
当然
Yeah, sure.
谁能把妓♥女♥们从候保室里带出来
Uh, can somebody get the hookers out of the holding room?
好吧
Okay,
你还在这儿
you're still here,
还和走廊尽头的甜心埃文亲热
and you're making out with sweet, sweet Evan from down the hall?
哥们 你知道敲门吗
Dude, you ever heard of knocking?
敲我自己的前门吗 才不呢
On my own front door? Yeah, no.
斯图尔特先生
Mr. Stewart,
我妈妈让我把这个带过来
my mom told me to drop this off.
他们寄错给我们了
They delivered it to us by mistake.
然后我遇见了雪伦
And then I met Shannon,
我想我爱上她了 斯图尔特先生
and... I think I might be in love with her, Mr. Stewart.
不 埃文 你把爱情和亲热搞混了
No, Evan. You're confusing love with dry-humping.
谁都经历过
Happens to the best of us.
真是个傻小子
What an amateur.
我说 你能在一垒磨蹭多久
I mean, how long can you stay on first base
都不想着偷偷上二垒
without at least trying to steal second?
怎么回事 我以为你男朋友
What happened? I thought your boyfriend
会在今早来接你呢
was picking you up this morning.
那窝囊废跟我分手了
Loser broke up with me.
他在快餐店遇见了个贱♥人♥
He met some ho at Arby's.
讽刺的是 他可没那二两肉
Which is ironic because he does not have the meats.
你知道吗 没有他你会更好
You know what? It sounds like you're better off without him.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是没有他 你会更好
It means that you are better off without him...
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry, I really don't know
还能怎么说得更清楚了
how to articulate that any more clearly.
好啊 替他辩解啊
Oh, sure. Defend him.
什么 不 我是站在你这边的
What? No. I was just defending you.
为什么 因为我是女人
Why? Because I'm a woman,
所以你觉得我没办法替自己辩护吗
so you don't think I can defend myself?
你在开玩笑吗 我怕了你了
Are you kidding? I am terrified of you.
我受够男人们了 他们烂透了
I'm done with men. They suck.
从现在开始 我要跟女生搞了
From now on, I'm going lesbian.
太晚了 兄弟 她现在只喜欢女生了
Too late, man, she a lesbian now.
我不明白你这么担心雪伦干什么
I don't know why you're so concerned with Shannon.
你见过她男朋友吗
Have you met her boyfriend?
他既是MC又是DJ
He's an MC and a DJ.
她昨晚闯进了我家
She broke into my apartment last night.
真是太赞了
That's awesome.
是我教会她撬锁的 就跟我当年教会你一样
I taught her how to pick locks, just like I taught you.
一个父亲是不应该教自己的孩子撬锁的
A dad isn't supposed to teach their kids how to pick locks.
他应该教他们体育运动
He teaches them how to play sports
念书给他们听 辅♥导♥他们完成家庭作业
and reads them books and helps them with their homework.
如果我被锁在一个她进不来的房♥间里
Well, how am I gonna do all that if I'm locked in a room
那我怎么去做这些
and she can't get in?
这就是我为什么不再跟你说话了
This is exactly why I stopped talking to you.
听着 克莱美 声明一下
Look, Clem, for the record,
我从来就不想要这些
I never wanted this.
我也不想的
Me neither.
我是说 我从来就不想要孩子
I mean, I never wanted kids.
你当然是这个意思才对
Of course that's what you meant.
我知道我不擅长养育孩子
I knew I'd be bad at it!
我不知道该拿你们怎么办
I didn't know what to do with you.
你妈去世后 我试过给你们找些后妈
And after your mom died-- look, I tried to get you other moms,
但女人是古怪又疯狂的物种
but women are whack jobs.
你们无时无刻不在生气
You guys are angry, like, all the time.
你有没有想过 如果你遇到的女人都很易怒
Has it ever occurred to you that if all the women you know are angry,
「无时无刻不在生气」
"Like, all the time,"
或许根本原因在你身上
maybe it's because of you?
不
Nah.
我也不知道
I don't know.
或许吧
Maybe.
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表