剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
The only people who call me are bill collectors.
等等 不会是百思买♥♥超♥市♥的人派你来的吧
Wait, Best Buy didn't send you, did they?
我有事要问你
I need to ask you something.
等等 我要填一下赌马信息报
Hang on, I'm filling out my racing form here.
你还记得你以前经常帮我选赛马吗
You remember when you used to help me pick the horses?
是啊 你输了 我们就去当铺
Yep. When you lost, we'd go to the pawn shop.
你赢了 我们也去当铺
When you won, we'd go back to the pawn shop
把我的自行车赎回来
and pick up my bicycle.
来 坐下
Come on, sit with me.
你是什么看法
What do you think?
-你最擅长这个了 -我不在乎 爸
- You're the best at this. - I don't care, Dad.
毕竟欠赌马经纪人和百思买♥♥超♥市♥一屁♥股♥债的不是你
You're not the one in deep to your bookie, and Best Buy.
快帮帮我
Help me out here.
这些马当中 有你看得顺眼的吗
Any of these horses catch your eye?
「柏油脚跟」
"Tar Heel,"
「吉米吉」
"Jimmy J,"
「以你的鬃毛呼唤我」
"Call Me By Your Mane"?
选择「穷孩子吃饭」
Go with "Poor Child Eats."
它两次取得前三的成绩
He's finished just out of the money twice,
并且它还降了个级别
and he dropped down a class.
那就选「穷孩子吃饭」吧
"Poor Child Eats" it is.
好了 亲爱的 谢谢你过来一趟
Okay, sweetie, thanks for stopping by.
我不是为这个而来的
That's not why I came here.
尼克的父母想知道
Nick's parents want to know
你明晚想不想过去吃个晚餐
if you'd like to come over for dinner tomorrow night.
我知道你一定会拒绝的 但我答应了会问一下
I know you're gonna say no, but I promised I'd ask.
好啊 我会去的
Okay. Sure, I'll come.
什么
Uh, excuse me?
我为什么要拒绝
Why would I say no?
因为你什么时候为我做过任何事
Because when have you ever done anything for me?
没良心的 自行车是谁给你买♥♥的
Hey, who got you that bike?
买♥♥了好几次
Several times?
话说 晚餐这事
So anyway, this, uh, this dinner thing--
我要带上雪伦吗
should I bring Shannon?
她一周前就已经搬离了这里
She moved out of here a week ago.
她现在跟我一起住
She lives with me now.
你真的完全没注意到吗
Did you seriously not notice?
我是个繁忙的凶案警探
I'm a busy homicide detective,
你不能指望我留意到每一个细节
you can't expect me to pay attention to every detail.
雪伦 我能跟你聊几句吗
Oh, hey, Shannon, can I talk to you for a second?
好啊 一二三的一 再见
Sure. One Mississippi, bye...
够了 说真的
Okay, seriously.
雪伦 我真的很感激你把脏碗碟都装进洗碗机里
Shannon, I really appreciate you loading the dishwasher.
我们来看下你的杰作
Let's check out your work.
你一开始做得相当好
Now, you started off pretty strong.
碟子 碟子 碟子
Plate, plate, plate.
接下来就开始出问题了
Now, here's where things get a little rocky.
好吧
Right.
碟子 空位
Plate, empty slot...
碗 歪斜的碗
...bowl, sideways bowl,
高帮鞋
high-top. u202d
太棒了 粘上的口香糖洗掉了
Cool. The gum came off.
宝贝 跟你♥爸♥聊得怎么样
Oh, hey, babe. How'd it go with your dad?
好极了
Fantastic.
好吧 发生什么事了
Okay, what happened?
我邀请他去吃晚餐 你猜他怎么说的
I invited him to dinner, and guess what he said.
「我去不了 我跟妓♥女♥有个约会」
"I can't go. I have a date with a hooker."
他竟然同意了 因此...
He said yes. Hence...
别别别 好了
Ah, ah, ah. Okay.
好了 克莱美
Come on, Clem.
我觉得这是好事
I think this can be a good thing.
我了解你
Look, I know you.
你是个坚强的女人 无所不能
You're a strong woman. You can handle anything.
可能不太擅长咖啡机
Maybe not the coffee maker.
但我确定一定以及肯定 你能搞定你♥爸♥的
But I have no doubt that you can handle your dad.
你是站着说话不腰疼
That's easy for you to say.
你♥爸♥那么完美
Your dad's perfect.
完美 从小和他生活的可不是你
Perfect? You didn't grow up with him.
那个人离完美差得远呢
The man is far from perfect.
真的吗
Aw, really?
他对你做了什么
What did he do to you?
给你吃了太多的冰淇淋吗
Did he give you too much ice cream?
不 他更喜欢冻酸奶
No. He's more of a fro-yo guy.
每周四晚上都要吃
I mean, every Thursday night.
拜托 能换一换吗 沃特
I mean, come on, switch it up, Walt!
我说得明白点吧
Okay... let me get this straight.
我六岁的时候 我爸不让我上芭蕾课
My dad wouldn't let me take ballet lessons when I was six
因为呢 引用他的原话
because, and I quote,
「我女儿可不能当脱衣舞♥女♥」
"My daughter ain't gonna be no stripper."
你还在这抱怨你♥爸♥
And you're complaining that your dad
时不时给你买♥♥冷饮吃
would occasionally get you frozen treats?
是我错了 不该妄想融入你们
Well, excuse me for trying to fit in with you guys.
你干嘛这么严格
Why you got to be so mean?
这顿晚餐将会是个灾难
This dinner is gonna be a disaster.
拭目以待
Let's hope.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
如果老爸这次还是那么混♥蛋♥
If Dad's his typical jerk self,
沃特和萝丝就会终于不再烦你
then Walt and Rose will finally get off your back
逼你请他来参加婚礼
about having him come to the wedding.
你说得对 这是个好机会
You know what, you're right. This is perfect.
我给了爸一次机会 这能为我加分
I'll get credit for giving Dad a chance,
他们会觉得我是个明白事理的人
and they'll think that I'm the mature, evolved person
而我其实根本不是
that I absolutely am not.
请进 请进
Come in, come in.
敬请期待这位夫人的手艺吧
Wait till you see the meal this lady prepared.
但留点肚子哦 因为我们有冻酸奶
But save some room, 'cause we got fro-yo.
能请到你父亲过来 我们非常激动
We are so excited about having your father over.
保鲜盒还没带来
So, no Tupperware?
炖肉我们还没吃完
We haven't finished the pot roast yet.
没关系 完全没关系
Oh, no problem. Totally fine.
不用急 等你吃完的时候会还回来的
No rush. When you're finished, you'll bring it back.
-当然 -你觉得什么时候可以
- Absolutely. - When do you think that'll be?
好戏开始了
Here we go.
有人报♥警♥吗
Hey. u202dSomebody call the police?
弗雷迪 真高兴你能过来
Freddy, so good you could make it.
天塌了我也要来啊
Ah, I wouldn't miss it for the world.
你好 姑娘们 你们今天真可爱
Hello, girls. Don't you look lovely?
-谢谢 -认真的吗
- Thank you? - u202dThank you?
沃特 这是给你的 我听说你喜欢葡萄酒
Walt, this is for you. I hear you're a wine guy.
弗雷迪 这是瓶极品好酒
Oh, Freddy, this is a very nice bottle of wine.
你其实不用...
You-you shouldn't have...
不不不 这不是我买♥♥的
Oh, no, no, I didn't buy it.
当然不是 这是我从警局证物室里顺来的
God, no. I swiped it from the evidence locker.
大型对冲基金的经理在自家豪♥宅♥被♥干♥掉
Big hedge fund manager got whacked in his brownstone.
他的损失造福了我们对吧
His loss, our gain, right?
我应该感到害怕 但我可不会拒绝
I should be horrified, but you don't pass up
一瓶93年的玛歌♥
a '93 Chateau Margaux.
去拿些酒杯 尼克 我们要开了这瓶好酒
Grab some glasses, Nick, we're gonna open this bad boy up.
真高兴你能来 弗雷迪
So nice to have you here, Freddy.
很感谢你邀请我 萝丝
Well, thank you so much for inviting me, Rose.
什么闻起来这么香
And, uh, what is that that smells so terrific?
不过是我做的玛萨拉酒炖鸡
Oh, it's just my chicken marsala.
-上得厅堂又下得厨房♥ -谢谢
- Oh. Elegant and a good cook. - Thank you.
你让我想起了插足我第一段婚姻的女人
You remind me of the woman that broke up my first marriage.
你可真会夸人
How sweet of you to say.
我去看看菜好了没
Um, I'm gonna go check on the dinner.
请随意别拘束
Make yourself comfortable.
爸 什么情况
All right, Dad, what's going on?
你准时出现 带了礼物
You're on time, you brought a gift,
下午六点你身上还没有酒味
it's 6 o'clock, and you don't smell like tequila.
怎么了 我就不能给人留个好印象
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表