剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
我骗你是因为我害怕
Look, I lied to you because I was afraid.
害怕如果你知道了真♥相♥
Afraid that if you knew the truth,
你就不会爱我了
you wouldn't love me.
我当然爱你
Of course I'd love you.
老实说 在知道了你经历过这一切后
And honestly, now that I know everything you've been through,
还能成长为这么棒的人
and you still became this amazing person,
我甚至觉得更爱你了
I might love you even more.
这是雪伦的吗
Is this Shannon's?
肯定是她落在这的
Oh, she must've left it here.
她的熊猫
Her panda.
这是她小时候我给她买♥♥的
I got this for her when she was little.
我知道这很难相信
I know this is hard to believe,
但她曾经是这个世界上最贴心的小孩
but she used to be the sweetest kid in the entire world.
我完全能看出来
I can totally see that.
看
Look.
她想偷我们的雀巢咖啡机
She tried to steal our Nespresso machine.
雪伦孤身一人 尼克
Shannon's all alone, Nick.
就和我曾经一样
Like I was.
我得支持她
I need to be there for her.
我们都要
We do.
我们能去接她吗
Can we go get her?
走吧
Let's go.
我能拥有你简直太幸运了
I am so lucky to have you.
我才是幸运的那个
I'm the lucky one.
你绝对是这个世界上最棒的女人
You are seriously the most incredible woman in the world.
我真的不是
I'm really not.
如果你多睡过几个人 你就会知道
And if you'd slept with more people, you would know that.
拜托 雪伦 开门
Come on, Shannon. Open up.
我想呢 但我正忙着成为一个祸害
I would, but I'm too busy being a disaster.
好多年没干过这个了
Haven't done that in years.
你和「辣酱」想干什么
What do you and Hot Sauce want?
你落下了你的背包
You left your backpack.
我的雀巢咖啡机呢
What happened to my Nespresso machine?
我们想让你过来和我们一起住
We want you to come live with us.
才不要呢
Hard pass.
我是古驰阵营的
My life is Gucci.
不 雪伦 你不是
No, Shannon, your life is not Gucci.
我知道 因为我也曾和你一样
I know, because I had it.
我喝过许多酒
I drank a lot,
抽过许多烟 搞过...
I smoked a lot, I hooked up with a...
一些人
fair amount.
经过那些之后 你知道我最终得到了什么吗
And after all that, you know what I ended up getting?
性病吗
HPV?
不
No.
没有
No.
我什么也没得到
What I got was nothing.
我得直面困难模式的人生 感觉糟透了
I had to figure everything out the hard way, and it sucked.
你可以有个姐姐在身边
You could use an older sister.
姐姐 这没有任何意义
Sister? That means nothing.
爸搞大了两个女人的肚子 生出了我们
Dad knocked up two different women, and we popped out.
整个纽约可能还蹦哒着二十个
There's probably 20 more running around New York
和我们长得像的人
that look vaguely like us.
你能破门而入的地方有那么多
Hey, of all the places you could've broken into,
你却偏偏闯进了你姐的公♥寓♥
you broke into your sister's apartment.
这肯定代表着什么
That means something.
我以前也觉得亲人没有任何意义
Look, I used to think family meant nothing, too.
但后来我遇到这个人 我意识到
But then I met this guy, and I realized
家庭和家人代表了一切
that family is everything.
没人这么说话了
No one says "Family" anymore.
只说「家人」就好
It's just "Fam".
走吧 拿上你的东西
Come on. Go get your stuff.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
你们确定要这样吗
Are you guys sure about this?
我们这辈子从未如此不确定过
We have never been less sure about anything in our entire lives.
我就知道她爱抱抱
I knew she was a hugger.
猜猜谁要来加入你们啦
Guess who's coming in to get some.
* 噼哩吧啦啪哒哒 *
* Zip me to the zop *
* 噼里啦里吧吧吧 *
* Flip me, flip my flop *
怎么了
What?
我在他们的沙拉里放了点大♥麻♥核桃
So I put some mari-walnuts on their salad.
我得给这些家庭聚餐
I got to find some way to make
找点乐子
these family dinners interesting.
谢谢你让她留下来
Thank you for letting her stay here.
我无法拒绝
I couldn't say no.
你本来可以的
Well, you could have.
这我可不知道
Now, see, I did not know that.
* 用歌♥声填满我心间 *
* Fill my heart with song *
-唱得好 -* 让我能歌♥唱到永远 *
- Come on, baby. - * And let me sing forevermore *
歌♥唱到永远
Sing forevermore.
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表