剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
别想 只管开
Don't think, just drive.
我们追上他之后要干嘛
What happens if we catch him?
设法逮捕他
We try to apprehend him.
如果他朝你挥斧头之类的 蹲低躲开
If he swings an axe or anything, duck.
踩油门
Now step on it!
终于啊
Finally.
有实际证明你是处♥男♥
Actual proof that you're a virgin.
好了 好了 好了 老子不跳了
All right, all right, all right. I am done!
不跳了 不要 不要
No more. No. No. No!
跳莎莎舞是不能中途停下的
You can't stop in the middle of a salsa.
女演员沙罗的十字韧带就是这样撕裂的
That's how Charo tore her ACL.
尼克 你完全没理由感到丢人
Nick, there is absolutely no reason for you to be embarrassed.
尼克 你完全有理由
Nick, there absolutely is.
买♥♥到运动鞋了
Got some sneakers.
偶遇到我前男友塞巴斯蒂安 略尴尬
Had an awkward run-in with my ex-lover Sebastian.
不过我们现在没事了
We're all good now.
家具都到哪去了
What happened to the furniture?
我发誓 如果你们背着我开派对
I swear to God, if you people threw a party without me...
不 本 我们没开派对
No, no, no. No, Ben, there was no party.
他们是在
They're just trying to
帮我克服在婚礼上跳舞的恐惧
help me get over my fear of dancing at the wedding.
这没用
Which is useless.
好吗 算了吧 就这样吧
Okay? Just forget it. I'm-I'm done.
什么 不
What? No.
不 我或许不是做伴娘的料
No. I may not be that good of a maid of honor,
但这对克莱美意义重大
but this means a lot to Clem,
所以我会帮你撑过这关
so I'm gonna help you get through this.
即使你跳舞的时候
Even though when you dance,
你看上去就像头失重的山羊 对不起
you look like a goat in zero gravity, I'm sorry.
尼克 尼克 这很容易
Nicky, Nicky, this is so easy to fix.
边看边学 给我个节奏 老爹
Watch and learn. Give me a beat, daddy.
这有什么帮助
How is this supposed to help?
你甚至比尼克还糟糕
You're even worse than Nick.
我知道 但我不在乎
I know, but I don't care.
如果你跳得开心 你就是个很棒的舞者
If you're having fun, you're a great dancer,
即使你是个很差劲的舞者
even if you're a terrible dancer.
我管这叫「艾伦理论」
I call it the "Ellen Theory."
指深受同志欢迎的脱口秀主持人艾伦·德杰尼勒斯
来呀 一起啊 尼克
Come on, join me, Nicky.
当然 为什么不呢
Sure, why the hell not?
接住我
Dip me.
就是这样 儿子 你很自如
That's it, son. You're free!
我不知道自己能不能跟上他 爸爸
I don't know if I can keep up with him, Dad.
他太快了
He's going too fast.
他当然快了 他被狂热冲昏了头
Of course he's going fast. The fever's got him.
他想要更多的脑袋 他现在就需要
He needs more heads, and he needs 'em now.
天啊 他靠边停了
Oh, God, he's pulling over.
等下 他
And wait, he's...
是个老太太
an old lady?
怎么 只有男人能做杀人狂吗
What, only a man can be a mass murderer?
就是这种态度阻碍了女性的发展
You know, it's that kind of attitude that's holding women back.
她不是那个凶手 对吧
She's not the killer, is she?
你想太多了
You were thinking too much.
我得让你先放一放
I had to get you out of your head.
起作用了 不是吗 你开车了
And it worked, didn't it? You drove.
对 的确
Yeah, I did.
天啊 我开车了
Oh, my God, I drove!
非常棒的父女时光
That's a pretty nice father-daughter moment, huh?
对啊 是的
Yeah. It was.
你或许想跟萝丝说一下
You know, you may want to, uh, mention that to Rose.
我为什么要
Why would I mention that--
我懂了 这么做是为了让她给你签字
I get it. This is just so that she'll sign your form.
那又怎么样呢 我得到我想要的
So what if it is? I get what I want.
你得到你想要的 双赢
You get what you want. It's a win-win.
我想要的是个真正的爸爸
What I want is an actual father.
我不敢相信我竟然又被骗了
I can't believe I fell for this... again.
我真是个白♥痴♥
I'm such an idiot.
拜托 宝贝 你不是个白♥痴♥
Oh, come on, sweetie, you're not an idiot.
你只是有阅读障碍
You're just dyslexic.
我对你会改变这事不会再抱希望
I need to stop hoping that you're gonna change.
拜托 克莱美 我是你♥爸♥爸
Come on, Clem, I'm your dad.
几乎算不上 你只是个和我妈滚过床单的男人
Barely. You're just the guy who had sex with my mom.
还有雪伦的妈妈 可能还有别人的妈妈
And Shannon's mom, and probably a lot of other people's moms.
克莱美
Clem!
克莱美 至少让我开车送你回家
Clem, at least let me drive you home!
真的有一个斩首男在逃
There really is a guy chopping heads out there!
我们跟公众说我们有线索 其实没有
We tell the public we have leads; we have no leads!
嗨 宝贝
Hey, babe.
你和弗雷迪的驾驶课怎么样啊
How was your driving lesson with Freddy?
开始时让我觉得
Well, it started off with me thinking
我要被砍头了
I was gonna get my head chopped off,
又以我希望自己被砍头而结束
and ended with me wishing that I had my head chopped off.
你还好吗
You okay?
我不想谈这些
I don't want to talk about it.
这个故事的中心思想是人是不会变的
The moral of the story is people don't change.
这个故事的中心思想是
Well, the moral of this story is,
不 他们会变
yeah, they do.
天啊 尼克 这都是什么
Oh, my God, Nick, what's all this?
舞曲合集
Play dance mix.
打电♥话♥给丹·明斯克
Calling Dan Minsk.
该死
Damn it.
停下 坏电♥话♥
Stop. Bad phone.
尼克
Nick?
丹 哥们 好久不见
Dan. Hey, man, uh, it's been a long time.
好久不见
Long time.
让我猜猜 你想播放舞曲合集
Let me guess. Trying to play a dance mix?
没错 好了 回头聊 拜拜
You got it. All right, got to go, man. Bye.
我就用传统的方式放吧
I'll just do this the old-fashioned way.
尼克
Nick?
尼克 发生什么了
Nick, what is going on?
让我带你穿越到古巴的哈瓦那吧
I'm transporting you to Havana, Cuba.
与你共舞这支你梦中的婚礼之舞
And giving you the wedding dance that you've always dreamed of.
说真的吗
Are you for real?
能赏脸与我跳这支舞吗
May I have this dance...
以及我们余生
and every dance,
所有的舞
for the rest of our lives?
我愿意
Yes!
宝贝 看看你热辣的舞步
Oh, baby, look at these dance moves.
燃烧吧
En fuego.
你确定你能在250人面前这样跳舞吗
Are you sure you're gonna be able to do this in front of 250 people?
我在雪伦面前跳了
Well, I did it in front of Shannon.
好吧 那就没问题了
Well, then, you're good.
没错
Yeah.
雪伦 我不敢相信自己会这么说
Shannon, I cannot believe I'm going to say this,
但非常感谢你折磨我的未婚夫
but thank you so much for tormenting my fiance.
随叫随到
Anytime.
无论他愿不愿意
Whether he wants it or not.
克莱美 亲爱的
Clem, sweetheart,
我很抱歉没能
I am so sorry that I was not able to make
让你父亲真正改变
real progress with your father.
我之前很肯定如果他享受一段高质量的父女时光
I was so sure that if he had a genuine father-daughter moment,
他肯定会渴望更多
that he'd be hungry for more.
萝丝 我不想说我早告诉你了
Rose... I hate to say I told you so,
但你也知道 我家教不好 所以
but, as you know, I was raised very poorly, so...
我早告诉你了
I told you so.
我只是很笃定自己能打动他
I just was so sure that I could get through to him.
该死 现在我只能重新做一张名片写上
Heck, now I just got to order new business cards that say,
「全纽约最牛的心理医生之一」
"One of the best damn therapists in New York."
你好 克莱美
Hello, Clem.
爸 你想要什么
Dad. What do you want?
不管听几次 都一样伤人
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表