剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
终归是家人
第一季 第九集
雪伦 你干什么呢
Shannon, what are you doing?
沙发后边丢了二十块零食
There's, like, 20 Goldfish behind the couch.
我知道 我玩不好
I know. I'm so bad at this.
把零食捡起来 快去换衣服
Pick up the Goldfish and go get ready.
我们要去尼克父母家吃晚餐
We're going to Nick's parents' for dinner.
我能不去吗
Yeah, you mind if I pass?
我在网上看到警告孩子们吃肉豆蔻
I read this warning on the Internet of the dangers
可能会有嗑嗨的危险 我想试试
of kids getting high on nutmeg, and I want to try it.
你得去
You're going.
沃特需要我们的反馈
Walt needs our feedback.
他要试镜一出新戏 里边是个完全没有道德的
He's auditioning for a new play about an out of control cop
失控警♥察♥
with no morals.
幸运的是 老爸就是那样
Luckily, our dad is one.
是啊 没道德的人最差劲了
Yeah, people without morals suck.
-嗨 宝贝 -嘿 宝贝
- Hey, baby. - Hey, sweetie.
是什么有两个拇指
So, what has two thumbs and is taking you
并且会在周六带你去浪漫的短途休假
on a romantic getaway Saturday night?
就是我
A-this guy.
真的吗
Really?
是什么有两条胳膊
What has two arms
并且马上要给你一个大大的拥抱
and is about to give you the biggest hug ever?
就是我
A-this girl.
各位 是什么有两条腿 而且马上要从窗户跳出去
Hey, guys? What has two legs and wants to jump out the window?
就是我
A-this girl.
这个旅馆特别棒
This hotel is great.
超大泳池 私人沙滩 四星餐厅
Olympic-size pool, private beach, four-star restaurant
特点是有整个东海岸最高的海鲜塔
featuring the tallest seafood tower on the Eastern Seaboard.
-有多高 -好
- How tall is it? - Okay.
想象一下整个东海岸
Imagine the tallest seafood tower
你见过的最高的海鲜塔
you've ever seen on the Eastern Seaboard.
好的
Okay.
比那还高
A little taller than that.
我简直不敢相信 是庆祝什么
Oh, I can't believe this. What's the occasion?
让我猜猜 是为了离我远点
Let me guess. To get away from me.
离你远点
Get away from you?
百分百的
A hundred percent.
你们为什么出去无所谓
Yeah, well, it doesn't matter why you're going.
重点是你们要去
You're going,
也就是说这地方终于归我一个人了
which means I finally get to have this place to myself.
当动物们觉得动物园归自己管时实在太好笑了
Isn't it funny when the animals think that they run the zoo?
我会让我父母看管她
I'll ask my parents to watch her.
你们疯了 就一个晚上
That's insane. It's only one night.
我能自己在家
I can be here alone.
《人类清除计划》也就一个晚上
The Purge is only one night.
而很多人因此而死
And a lot of people end up dead at the end.
听好了 你们这些蛆虫
All right, listen up, you maggots.
你们每天都在挑战我的极限
Every day you push me a little farther.
不停挑战
Push, push, push.
但总有一天你们会太过分
But one day you're gonna push too far.
然后 嘣
And then? Boom!
我会炸掉
I go off,
十个街区内的所有蛆虫都会跟我一起炸上天
and every maggot in a ten-block radius goes with me.
你们觉得怎么样 姑娘们
So what'd you think, girls?
好像老爸就在面前
It was like my dad was in the room.
我受到了心灵创伤
I'm literally traumatized.
你不知道这让我有多高兴
Oh, I can't tell you how happy that makes me feel.
我穿上全套制♥服♥之后会更棒
It'll even be better with the full uniform on.
你觉得呢 雪伦
What did you think, Shannon?
我觉得很厉害 不过我有个建议
I thought it was really good. Just, if I had one thought,
就是我老爸生气时 他不会这么大声
it's that my dad never actually gets loud like that when he's angry.
他反而会压低声音
He gets kind of quiet.
谢谢你 雪伦
Thank you, Shannon.
感谢你的建设性批评
I appreciate the constructive criticism.
如果我能对你奇怪 巨大的背带裤提点建议...
Now, if I could just offer a thought on your weird, giant overalls...
沃特
Walt.
他不太能接受批评
He is not the best at taking criticism.
她说得对
She's right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不应该取笑你的穿着
I-I shouldn't have made fun of your clothes.
也许你之后要去捆草垛 谁知道呢
I mean, maybe you're baling hay somewhere later, I don't know.
老爸老妈 我们想请你们帮个忙
Hey, Mom, Dad, uh, we have a favor to ask.
这周末我要带克莱美出去
I'm taking Clem away this weekend,
我们想麻烦你们看一下雪伦
and we were wondering if you minded watching Shannon.
不 我说了 我能照顾自己
No. I told you, I can watch myself.
老爸之前整个周末都没管我
Dad once left me alone an entire weekend.
新闻里就出现了很多关于我的文章
There was a whole article about it in the news.
「三岁儿童竟致电911」
"Three-year-old calls 911."
我们很乐意帮忙
We would be happy to watch her for you.
但我觉得应该给雪伦个机会
But I think Shannon deserves a chance.
这个年轻人正在盛开的过程中
I mean, this young lady is in the process of blooming,
你应该用信任浇灌她
and you need to water her with trust.
是
Yeah!
我说不好
I don't know.
拜托 克莱美 我要是不负责任
Oh, come on, Clem. If I wasn't responsible,
我能在去年暑假
would I have spent the whole last summer
一直打扫公园吗
cleaning up the park?
那是法♥院♥强制的
That was court-mandated.
她十六岁了 应该给她个机会
She's 16 years old, guys. She deserves a shot.
谢谢你 萝丝
Thank you, Rose.
不用谢 小甜心
You're welcome, bubelah.
你觉得呢 尼克
What do you think, Nick?
也许我妈说得有道理
I mean, maybe my mom has a point.
再说了 她还能让自己陷入什么呢
Besides, what's she gonna get into?
更大的背带裤吗
Even bigger overalls?
我说完了
I'm done.
尼克 这地方太棒了
Nick, this place is amazing.
你知道最棒的是什么吗
And you know what the best part is?
看见那边那个女孩了吗
See that girl over there?
不是雪伦 那个行李员
Not Shannon. That bellboy?
不是雪伦
Not Shannon.
给我们办理登记的那个叫雪伦的女孩
The woman who checked us in whose name was Shannon?
也不是雪伦
Not Shannon.
只有我们
It's just us.
不是吧 尼克
No way. Nick?
太疯狂了 好久不见
This is crazy. It's been forever.
一年了吧
Like a year.
嗨 我是克莱美
Hi, I'm Clem.
我是克里斯丁
Hi. Kristen.
你是尼克的前女友
Oh, you're Nick's ex-girlfriend.
没错 这是我现任未婚妻克莱美
That's right. And this is my current fiancee Clem.
「现任」
"Current"?
不 不
No. No.
我是说现在和将来的未婚妻
I mean, my current and future fiancee.
我的意思是直到我们结婚
I mean, until, you know, we get married.
然后她就是我现任妻子
Then she'll be my current wife.
你们听说过这里的海鲜塔吗
Have y'all heard about the seafood tower?
芝加哥有家店里的海鲜塔更高一点
There's a place in Chicago that has a taller one.
-你好 我叫查理 -他是我男朋友
- Hi. I'm Charlie. - This is my boyfriend.
他工作的律师事务所刚刚把他从芝加哥调过来
The law firm he works for just transferred him from Chicago.
美国最大的非沿岸城市
Largest noncoastal city in the U.S.
你很为芝加哥自豪啊
You're really proud of Chicago, aren't you?
看起来你们俩正要走出去
So, it looks like you two were on your way out of here.
真可惜我们错过了
Shame we missed you.
真是的
Bummed!
不 实际上我们刚刚办理入住
No, we actually just checked in.
我们也是 看起来我们要一起在这儿了
Oh, us, too. Looks like we'll be here together.
这简直太棒了
Oh, which is awesome.
你知道吗 我们应该明天一起吃晚餐之类的
You know what? We should all go to dinner or something tomorrow.
听起来不错 但我们明天就走了
Oh, sounds terrific, but we're only staying for the night.
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表