剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
As in lifting the aspirin to your mouth, or...?
好吧 本 你的课把我折腾得不轻
Okay, fine, Ben. Your class kicked my ass.
我身上太痛了 今天早上不得不坐着尿尿
I'm in so much pain, this morning, I had to sit to pee.
我还挺喜欢的 这可能是我的新爱好
I kind of liked it. It might be my new thing.
克莱美 既然尼克很明显过不了桥了
Well, Clemmy, since Nicky here clearly can't cross the bridgey,
感觉你今晚可以和我去参加派对了
sounds like you're free to go to the party with me tonight.
不行 我不能这样抛下尼克
Oh, no. I can't leave Nick like this.
什么 不 我以为如果他走不了路
What? No. No. I thought if he couldn't walk,
你就可以和我一起去
you could go with me.
等等
Wait a minute.
你早就知道我会落得这样的下场
Did you know I was gonna end up like this?
你早就知道他会落得这样的下场
Did you know he was gonna end up like this?
好吧 我让你骑的那台单车
Okay, fine. The bike I put you on--
它比其它车都要难骑许多
it's way harder than the rest of 'em.
我们管它叫「大白鲨」
We call it "Jaws".
它是为钢铁侠 奥♥运♥会选手和碧昂斯准备的
It's reserved for Ironmen, Olympians and Beyoncé.
等等 所以你言下之意是
Wait. So what you're saying is,
我是一个超级厉害的运动员
I am an incredible athlete.
你差不多完成了三个环法自行车赛的赛程
You did, like, three stages of the Tour de France.
你还能站着已经是奇迹了
It's a miracle that you are standing up.
好吧 我就是这么厉害
Well, you know, that is your boy.
这太疼了
It hurts so bad.
本 你为什么要这样对他
Ben, why would you do that to him?
因为我怀念我们俩的时光 克莱美
Because I miss us, Clem.
一切都在改变
Everything's changing.
看到你穿着那件婚纱
And seeing you in that dress--
那件婚纱界的老古董
that burlap yurt of a dress--
更坐实了这一点
really drove that home.
本 我们永远都是好闺蜜
Ben, we will always be besties.
我要结婚的事并不会改变这一点
Me getting married doesn't change that.
它只会改变我们做的某些事
It just changes some of the things that we do.
比如 多点早午餐之约
Like, maybe more walks to brunch,
少点放纵后的羞耻
and less walks of shame.
但我为你们感到开心
But I am happy for you guys,
即使我必须再找一个斩男搭档
even if I have to find another wingperson.
感觉你需要一个伙伴
You sound like you could use a buddy.
或许来一只小小的斩男狗狗
Maybe a little wingpuppy, you know?
把它带走吧
Take him.
我不能带走你的狗
I can't take your dog.
你当然可以
You absolutely can.
我爱它 只是还没准备好迎接它
Look, I love him. Just not ready for him.
结果发现我其实非常不负责任
It turns out I am deeply irresponsible.
这不是任何人的错 没人预料到这一点
It's no one's fault. No one saw this coming.
总之它和你一起会更幸福
Anyways, he'd be happier with you.
我还是可以经常去看它
And I could still visit him all the time.
不 这太疯狂了 我不能这样
No, it's too crazy. I can't.
我们经过码头 有15个水手停下来爱抚它
We walked by the pier, and, like, 15 sailors stopped to pet him.
真的吗
They did?
他们爱抚我的狗狗
To pet my dog?
来吧 小家伙
Come on, little buddy.
我们得给你来一顶小水手帽
We got to get you a little sailor hat.
它舔进了我的嘴里
He licked inside my mouth.
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表