剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
because she was a drunk mess.
因为她以前很有意思
Because she used to be fun.
我十分赞同
I'll drink to that.
而尼克也什么都不记得
And Nick here doesn't remember anything either
因为他是个小孩
because he's a little baby
承受不住抗生素和葡萄酒
who can't handle a Z-Pak and a Chardonnay.
故事本可能到此就结束了 但是没有
And that could have been the end of the story, but no.
命运让他们重新走到了一起
Destiny brought them back together.
真的 各位 想想吧
Come on, guys, seriously, think about it.
想想那些为了成全此事
Think about all the stars that had to align
而需要连成一线的星星
to make this happen.
尼克要可悲地怀念自己的前女友
Nick had to have been pathetically obsessing over his ex
克莱美也要刚好信息发错了人
and Clem had to have accidentally texted the wrong guy
就因为她饥渴想男人 这太美了
because she was horny for man meat-- it's beautiful.
太美了
It's beautiful.
你们俩就和你爱的白♥痴♥爱情喜剧里的小两口一样
You two are exactly like those lame couples in those stupid rom-coms you love.
这也太陈词滥调了 好基友
Dude, it's such a cliche. The gay best friend.
愤世嫉俗的姐妹来做这愚蠢的演讲
The cynical sister who makes the dope speech
让你们和好如初
that brings the couple back together.
敬尼克和克莱美
Here's to Nick and Clem...
是他们让我相信了命运
who made me believe in destiny.
呃
Blech.
你看
See?
我们命中注定
We were meant to be.
我知道
I know.
我们就是一对小可爱
We're just a pair of big ol' cuties.
不客气
You're welcome.
-萝丝 -乔 -我得和你坦白
- Rose. - Joe. - I got to tell you
那孩子讲的话让我感动
that what the kids said really got to me.
你就是我的命中注定
You are my destiny.
我一直都爱着你
And I've always loved you.
你能把这话和沃特讲一遍吗
Can you say that to Walt?
-不 不行 -什么
- No. No. Oh, no. - What...
那你能发消息给我吗 让我能证明
Well, can you text me? So I can have proof.
我听到了你的演讲
I heard your speech.
你知道 每部爱情喜剧里
You know, in every rom-com,
愤世嫉俗的女孩最后都和讨人喜欢的废物在一起了
the cynical girl always winds up with the lovable loser.
也就是我
That's me.
我不这么想 小子
Yeah, I don't think so, kid.
不过 过来
Oh, but, um, come here.
如果你帮我偷几瓶啤酒
If you steal me a couple beers,
我就让你上零垒
I'll let you get to zero base.
零垒是什么
What's zero base?
就是无事发生
It's where nothing happens,
但你可以看我喝啤酒
but you get to watch me drink beers.
成交
Sold!
他们太可爱了
They're so cute.
我们也有一天会像他们一样的
We're gonna be like them some day.
希望如此
I hope so.
至少我们不会忘记
You know, at least we'll never forget
我们相遇的那晚
the night that we met because...
因为我们根本不记得
we don't remember it.
如果那晚像我们的关系一样
Well, if it was anything like our relationship,
那一定是最奇妙的夜晚
it was probably the most magical night of all time.
一年前
老兄
Yo, dude.
今晚我女朋友和我分手了
My girlfriend broke up with me tonight.
我不在乎
I don't care.
不在乎
I don't.
我早就忘了
I am totally over it.
我要翻过她这页
I am... moving on.
做得好
Good for you.
我甚至删掉了她的号♥码
I even deleted her phone number.
让我再也不能给小烂瓜打电♥话♥了
So I can never call Poopkins again.
我们走
Let's go.
酒精灵给我留了酒
The drink fairy left me a drink.
那是我的
Hey, that's mine.
你真辣[热]Whoa-- Oh, you're hot.
我是说 这里很热
I mean, it's hot... in here.
而你很辣
And you're hot.
我出了好多汗
I'm so sweaty.
-天啊 你在哭吗 -没有
- Oh, my God. Are you crying? - No.
我眼睛感染了
I have an eye infection.
你能给我你的号♥码吗
Can I have your number?
不如 你给我你的号♥码
Why don't... you give me yours?
好
Okay.
给你
There you go.
打给我
Call me.
-尼克 -就是我
- Nick. - Hey, that's me.
好 拜拜
Okay, bye.
吃我一击 小烂瓜
Take that, Poopkins.
你会给他打电♥话♥吗
You gonna call that dude?
那个爱哭鬼
The crying one?
我再也不会看到他了
I'm never gonna see that guy ever again.
那一定是最美妙的夜晚
It must have been the greatest night ever.
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表