剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
You don't get it, Shannon.
这不仅仅是我家
It's... it's not only my place.
你跟我和克莱美一样住在这里
You live here just as much as I do,
这里也是你的家
just as much as Clem does.
我们是一家人
We're a family.
所以你必须尊重这个家
And you have to respect this place.
不只是因为这是我家
Not because it's mine.
而是因为这是我们共同的家
Because it's all of ours.
警♥察♥来了
Yo! The cops are here!
警♥察♥
Cops?
听好了 你们这些蛆虫
All right, listen up, you maggots!
你们每天
Every day...
都在挑战我的极限
you punks push me a little farther.
不停挑战
Push, push, push.
总有一天你们会太过分
And one day you're gonna push too far,
然后
and then...
嘣
boom...
我会炸掉 十个街区内的所有蛆虫
I go off, and every maggot in a ten-block radius
都会跟我一起炸上天 嘣
goes down with me. Boom!
哥们 这演技太厉害了
Dude... that was killer.
我这次试镜时听取了你的建议
Well, I, uh, played it quiet,
压低了声音
like you suggested,
你们猜怎么着
and, uh, guess what.
我拿到角色了
I got the part!
-真的吗 -没错
- No! - Yeah!
恭喜你 爸爸
Congrats, Dad.
不过 你怎么会来这里
Uh, what are you doing here?
尼克和克莱美你们在啊 我不知道你们回来了
Hey, uh, Nick and Clem, I didn't realize you were back.
你妈妈得知雪伦要开派对
Well, your mom figured that Shannon was having a party,
我觉得这样来停止派对比较好玩
and I figured that this would be the funnest way to break it up.
如果你们早知道雪伦要开派对
If you guys knew Shannon was having a party,
为什么没打电♥话♥给我们
why didn't you call us?
我觉得
I bet it was
他肯定是想趁我们回来之前打扫干净
so he could clean everything up before we came back home.
是吧 爸 这样你和妈妈就不用承认
Right, Dad? So you and Mom wouldn't have to admit
你们之前说要信任她的想法有问题
that you were wrong about trusting Shannon.
我很不喜欢你这个指控
Okay, I do not appreciate that accusation.
好了 我们赶紧把家里打扫一下...
Okay, y'all, let's get this place cleaned up...
我去
Damn!
这里感觉像是兄弟联谊会爆♥炸♥了
You know, it looks like a fraternity exploded in here,
但是克里斯丁的沙发奇迹般地毫发无损
and yet Kristen's couch is miraculously unscathed.
这样吧 不如我们有空的时候
You know what? Why don't you and I
去挑一套新沙发
go pick out a new couch together?
不 沙发可以留下
No. The couch stays.
感觉有陷阱
This feels like a trap.
不是陷阱
It's not a trap.
我曾经以为这个房♥子是我们的
It just hurt to find out that this place,
所以当发现它曾属于你和其他人时
which I always thought was ours,
觉得有点受伤
used to be yours with someone else.
但你对雪伦说的话
But what you said to Shannon,
让我觉得这个房♥子
it really made this place feel...
真的像家一样
like home.
所以沙发要留下
So the couch stays.
我不明白
I don't understand.
从今往后 这沙发就是见证
From now on, it will be a symbol of our ability
证明我们解决问题的能力
to move past problems.
这个我喜欢
I love that.
但我还是觉得有陷阱
But I'm still a little on guard about that trap.
坦白一下
Full disclosure,
毕竟我现在很成熟了
since I'm all mature now and whatnot:
沙发上撒了点啤酒
some beer spilt on the couch.
好 谢谢你诚实地告诉我们
Okay. Thank you for being honest with us.
我再坦白一下
Even fuller disclosure:
那些啤酒曾经在伊丽莎白肚子里
the beer used to be in Elizabeth's stomach.
还好我做过防污处理了吧
Good thing I Scotchgarded it, right?
-好恶 -好恶心
- Ew! - Oh, yuck!
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表